So much for Republicans being at the forefront of civil rights in the 60

Donald Trump, the new leader of the Republican Party, vilifying John Lewis, a black man who actually fought for civil rights in the 60's.

This:

View attachment 106878

When Trump gets beaten up fighting for civil rights, get back to us.
He got beaten up fighting for civil rights...and...so...hello 2017.

I'm pointing out that you RWnuts love to claim credit for the civil rights movement for REPUBLICANS.
We are, I don't look for a race issue to make my mind up. You do.

Is this your way of denying the fact it was Democrats that were the villains of the civil rights movement in the '60s?

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Lyndon Johnson LED the civil rights movement of the 60's. Barry Goldwater LED the opposition to it.
Who tried to filibuster it?

Southerners.
Let me give you a hint. Begins with D, ends in rats. Does that help you any?

Is this your way of denying the fact it was Democrats that were the villains of the civil rights movement in the '60s?

Lyndon Johnson LED the civil rights movement of the 60's. Barry Goldwater LED the opposition to it.

Southerners.
That was 1964. So what has the black community done to help itself since? 77% of black babies born out of wedlock, electing Democrat Congressmen and women who keep them living in poverty, rioting, burning, looting, and advocating the killing of law enforcement officers.

Wrong, He led the opposition to your meddling in private property. Big difference.

Goldwater opposed title II and title VII of the 1964 bill. He felt that constitutionally the federal government had no legal right to interfere in who people hired, fired; or to whom they sold their products, goods and services. He felt that “power” laid in the various states, and with the people. He was a strong advocate of the tenth amendment.

I absolutely agree.

Stated differently, you're lying, Goldwater did not "lead the opposition" to the civil rights act. He opposed that parts of it that are not only unconstitutional, they're antithetical to a free society. Once again, you prove yourself to be the real tyrants.

Southern conservatives.

Why can't you people come up with names?

Gee after about 50 threads over the last few years from RWnuts here claiming they were arm in arm with John Lewis in the civil rights movement of the 60's,

suddenly they're making a mass retraction and throwing him under the bus?

Is Rosa Parks on that bus they're throwing him under?

Donald Trump, the new leader of the Republican Party, vilifying John Lewis, a black man who actually fought for civil rights in the 60's.

This:

View attachment 106878

I'm pointing out that you RWnuts love to claim credit for the civil rights movement for REPUBLICANS.

That's funny. You're the worst racist on this board.

well, in about a 100 poster tie for that honor.

Southern conservatives.

Why do you want an answer to a question you already know the answer to?

Gee after about 50 threads over the last few years from RWnuts here claiming they were arm in arm with John Lewis in the civil rights movement of the 60's,

suddenly they're making a mass retraction and throwing him under the bus?

Is Rosa Parks on that bus they're throwing him under?
What has either done for blacks lately? Go to Utube and look up bicycle in the hood and see what your brothers are doing. It's hilarious. I mean they get a bicycle and tie a rope around it in the hood. You niggas fall for it every time. I guess with some of them it saves an abortion , because you get your nuts smashed. Lol that's what you are teaching your youth. It's sad, but that's what you are teaching future blacks. Nothing I can do about that.

Southern conservatives.

Why do you want an answer to a question you already know the answer to?

Because I want one of you to actually post the name of Robert Byrd, a democrat that ended up being the longest serving Senator in our history, and was a democrat from the day he took office, til the day he was wheeled out for the last time.

I'll say it again. A black person can say or do anything they want and if you disagree with them or tell them you are a racist.

That's funny. You're the worst racist on this board.

well, in about a 100 poster tie for that honor.
Lol, you talk that talk. Or is it jive talk?

Forum List

Back