So much for Republicans being at the forefront of civil rights in the 60

Donald Trump, the new leader of the Republican Party, vilifying John Lewis, a black man who actually fought for civil rights in the 60's.
So you can't criticized him after his inane comments because he was part Civil Rights Movement? How did his big loudmouth ass get that immunity?

Trump believes Obama was not a legitimate president. Lewis believes Trump is not legitimate.

Go ahead. Say they're both full of shit.

Another phony narrative-------->Trump was NOT part of the government, he was a private citizen. Lewis IS part of the government, thus took the oath to uphold the constitution, which he is not!

Reeeeely. And what has he done that's "unConstitutional"?

Donald Trump, the new leader of the Republican Party, vilifying John Lewis, a black man who actually fought for civil rights in the 60's.

How long can the guy keep playing the "I Marched " card it's already made him rich and when he starts talking Russian conspiracy it's time to tell him he's too senile to stay in office

This:

View attachment 106878

When Trump gets beaten up fighting for civil rights, get back to us.

When YOU get beaten up fighting for civil rights, get back to us.

Tweet that to Rump and get back to us.

Nah, I'll just call out NYcarbidiot on being a poseur.

So you can't criticized him after his inane comments because he was part Civil Rights Movement? How did his big loudmouth ass get that immunity?

Trump believes Obama was not a legitimate president. Lewis believes Trump is not legitimate.

Another phony narrative-------->Trump was NOT part of the government, he was a private citizen. Lewis IS part of the government, thus took the oath to uphold the constitution, which he is not!

When you take the oath, you swear to uphold the constitution, yes? Well, was Trump elected under the laws of the constitution? Yes he was! So anyone who stands against his Presidency for circumstances related to the constitution, are acting unconstitutionally!

He doesn't have to come to the inauguration, there is no law that says he has to. But undermining his authority for any reason after he was elected, is almost an act of treason coming from a federal government employee who took the oath of office. Remember, Trump was a private citizen, Lewis was/is not! He needs be removed from his duties immediately!

Also, remember this---------> Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Lewis Farakkhan, are ALL private citizens. They can say whatever they wish, just like Trump could. Lewis can't, and now, neither can Trump! Oath of office means something, doesn't it? Or, maybe not to you!

A black man attacked the President of the United States, who defended himself, and snowflakes pull out the race card in defense of Lewis...

:lmao:

This:

View attachment 106878

I call shenanigans on the concept that getting beaten up 50 years ago for a Nobel Cause gives one a lifetime pass to lie about political opponents without being challenged.

When you take the oath, you swear to uphold the constitution, yes? Well, was Trump elected under the laws of the constitution? Yes he was! So anyone who stands against his Presidency for circumstances related to the constitution, are acting unconstitutionally!

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeely. So can you cite for us where the Constitution requires Congress to attend the inaugurination then?

:dig:

He doesn't have to come to the inauguration, there is no law that says he has to. But undermining his authority for any reason after he was elected, is almost an act of treason coming from a federal government employee who took the oath of office. Remember, Trump was a private citizen, Lewis was/is not! He needs be removed from his duties immediately!

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeely. So having failed the first test can you show us where the Constitution prohibits freedom of opinion then?

Also, remember this---------> Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Lewis Farakkhan, are ALL private citizens. They can say whatever they wish, just like Trump could. Lewis can't, and now, neither can Trump! Oath of office means something, doesn't it? Or, maybe not to you!

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeely. So having failed tests one and two can you show us where the Constitution exempts Congress from its own Bill of Rights?

Wanna borrow my copy?

I call shenanigans on the concept that getting beaten up 50 years ago for a Nobel Cause gives one a lifetime pass to lie about political opponents without being challenged.

And what lie is that? That is district is "falling apart" and "crime infested"?

>> Among the developers jumping into Atlanta’s hot pre-recession condo market was Donald Trump, whose $300 million condo building was supposed to rise at 15th and West Peachtree streets. It never happened, despite the future president-elect’s optimism at the time.

“It’s a great location in a great city,” he said in an August 2006 interview introducing the project. “I’ve loved Atlanta for years.”

.... Trump’s Atlanta project, coincidentally enough, would have been located in Lewis’ district. We attended the exclusive reception held to launch the project.

About 200 local notables sipped “Trump-tinis” at Trump Towers’ Atlanta sales gallery that night in late 2007. Trump himself didn’t attend but sent his children, Eric Trump and Ivanka Trump, to meet and greet. Ivanka arrived wearing pieces from her jewelry collection. At the time the development said it had “80 firm contracts in place already.” <<

Oopsie.​

>> Among the developers jumping into Atlanta’s hot pre-recession condo market was Donald Trump, whose $300 million condo building was supposed to rise at 15th and West Peachtree streets. It never happened, despite the future president-elect’s optimism at the time.

“It’s a great location in a great city,” he said in an August 2006 interview introducing the project. “I’ve loved Atlanta for years.”

.... Trump’s Atlanta project, coincidentally enough, would have been located in Lewis’ district. We attended the exclusive reception held to launch the project.

About 200 local notables sipped “Trump-tinis” at Trump Towers’ Atlanta sales gallery that night in late 2007. Trump himself didn’t attend but sent his children, Eric Trump and Ivanka Trump, to meet and greet. Ivanka arrived wearing pieces from her jewelry collection. At the time the development said it had “80 firm contracts in place already.” <<

Oopsie.​

Oopsie. The project didn't get built. Not exactly an indicator of a great economy.

This:

View attachment 106878

No..John Lewis...from his actions since that beating have shown one thing....he wasn't fighting for civil rights....he was fighting for his chance to have power...so he could be the racist......and he succeeded...he is no different than al sharp ton and Jesse Jackson......

Oopsie.​

Oopsie. The project didn't get built. Not exactly an indicator of a great economy.

Oopsie. Then why'd he plan it out in the first place and call it a "great location"?

tta.png

Doublethink: holding two contradictory thoughts at the same time while believing both of them.

Ever been to that part of Atlanta? I have, many times. Impressed me enough that I also considered moving there when I needed the economic vibrancy of a city. I decided against it because it was developing too fast for my comfort.

Last edited:

This:

View attachment 106878

No..John Lewis...from his actions since that beating have shown one thing....he wasn't fighting for civil rights....he was fighting for his chance to have power...so he could be the racist......and he succeeded...he is no different than al sharp ton and Jesse Jackson......

Just look at the disgraceful Fake Hate Crime incident he tried to gin up to tarnish the Tea Party. Disgraceful.

John Lewis has directly contributed to the deterioration of race relations during the Obama Era.

This:

View attachment 106878

Again ---- actual link to this "racism" of his?

Or is this another myth-meme like "Hitler was a leftist" and "FDR caused Ebola"?

This:

View attachment 106878

Again ---- actual link to this "racism" of his?

Or is this another myth-meme like "Hitler was a leftist" and "FDR caused Ebola"?

Hitler was a leftist...moron.

Forum List

Back