So Much For Walkers Claim That State Tax Cuts Creates Job Growth

Governor Walker is actually doing pretty good here in Wisconsin.

First Governor to survive a recall vote. Having to deal with a bunch of whiny dimocrats who didn't get their way. He had to divide his attention between doing his job, and dealing with the recall election.

It's funny to see people from Illinois complaining about the unemployment numbers in Wisconsin.

I see "help wanted" signs, for skilled labor, all over the place. New business construction in many locations, as well.

And because he pisses off the dimocrats so much, that reason alone is why he deserves a second term.

Why is Wisconsin lagging other states on jobs?

July 8, 2014

It's now beyond dispute: Wisconsin has a job gap. The latest numbers rank Wisconsin at 35th, 36th and 37th in job creation over the past three years. That accords closely with my estimate that we are about 43,000 jobs behind where we should be to have just stayed even with our neighbors.

Guess Walker sucks. Following conservative policies never works. If they refuse to learn, they will never know enough.

Illinois had a huge tax hike and has been run by Democrats for many years.

We're doing worse than Wisconsin.
I guess following liberal policies never works.

The gov of Illinois didn't promise 250,000 new jobs if they would only destroy the unions.

the Bush tax cuts created soooooooo many jobs this country slumped into a RECESSION ... that's how it worked out.

Wisconsin posts job gains, still lags behind national average

20 of the historic lows happened under Bush

see how cutting taxes worked now moron?

20 of the historic lows happened under Bush and the country still slumped into a recession ... ok, Iv'e got it now. Thanks.

so you understand that this thread is about employment numbers and that you bringing up the recession means that one has nothing to do with the other.

HOLY SHIT I Got Through To One!!!!!!!!!

:party::dance::beer::coffee::rock::thanks:

Why is Wisconsin lagging other states on jobs?

July 8, 2014

It's now beyond dispute: Wisconsin has a job gap. The latest numbers rank Wisconsin at 35th, 36th and 37th in job creation over the past three years. That accords closely with my estimate that we are about 43,000 jobs behind where we should be to have just stayed even with our neighbors.

Guess Walker sucks. Following conservative policies never works. If they refuse to learn, they will never know enough.

Illinois had a huge tax hike and has been run by Democrats for many years.

We're doing worse than Wisconsin.
I guess following liberal policies never works.

The gov of Illinois didn't promise 250,000 new jobs if they would only destroy the unions.

He raised taxes 67% and we're at the bottom for job growth.

First Governor to survive a recall vote. Having to deal with a bunch of whiny dimocrats who didn't get their way. He had to divide his attention between doing his job, and dealing with the recall election.

It's funny to see people from Illinois complaining about the unemployment numbers in Wisconsin.

I see "help wanted" signs, for skilled labor, all over the place. New business construction in many locations, as well.

And because he pisses off the dimocrats so much, that reason alone is why he deserves a second term.

Governor Scott Walker enacted "the biggest cuts to education in our state's history"

rulings%2Ftom-true.gif

We did the math and found $792 million in aid cuts to school districts, $250 million in reduced aid to the university system and $71.6 million from the tech colleges.

Total: $1.11 billion.

Walker’s $792 million cut was much larger in raw dollars than the $284 million cut in 2009, and as a percentage -- 7.4 percent vs. 2.6 percent.

In the first year under Walker’s budget, nearly all districts lost aid, and the median decrease was 9.9 percent, according to the state Department of Public Instruction.

Walker proposed, and the Republican-controlled Legislature passed, a 30 percent cut in general aid to the state’s technical college system.

What makes the Walker cuts stand out is the combination -- in the same budget -- of reductions across the three levels of education: kindergarten-12th grade; tech colleges; and the universities.

---------------------------------

Get it? "Skilled labor" ----> "Technical college"? See a connection?

Another GOP failed state economy. Of course, they will have to go to California or New York to BEG for skilled workers. Obviously Walker thinks the people who voted for him are too stupid to invest in. They must be stupid. They voted for Scott Walker.

Economic Performance Rank
1.Texas
2.Utah
3.Wyoming
4.North Dakota
5.Montana
6.Washington
7.Nevada
8.Arizona
9.Oklahoma
10.Idaho
11.Alaska
12.North Carolina
13.Oregon
14.Virginia
15.South Dakota
16.Colorado
17.Hawaii
18.West Virginia
19.Florida
20.Nebraska
21.Arkansas
22.South Carolina
23.New Mexico
24.Iowa
25.Tennessee
26.Delaware
27.Georgia
28.Kentucky
29.Louisiana
30.Alabama
31.Maryland
32.Kansas
33.Minnesota
34.New Hampshire
35.New York
36.Vermont
37.Pennsylvania
38.Indiana
39.Mississippi
40.Missouri
41.Massachusetts
42.Maine
43.California
44.Wisconsin
45.Connecticut
46.Illinois
47.Rhode Island
48.New Jersey
49.Ohio
50.Michigan

Historical Rich States, Poor States

1.Texas
2.Utah
3.Wyoming
4.North Dakota
5.Montana

6.Washington
7.Nevada
8.Arizona
9.Oklahoma
10.Idaho
11.Alaska
12.North Carolina

13.Oregon
14.Virginia
15.South Dakota

16.Colorado
17.Hawaii

18.West Virginia
19.Florida
20.Nebraska
21.Arkansas
22.South Carolina
23.New Mexico
24.Iowa
25.Tennessee

26.Delaware
27.Georgia
28.Kentucky
29.Louisiana
30.Alabama
31.Maryland
32.Kansas
33.Minnesota
34.New Hampshire
35.New York
36.Vermont
37.Pennsylvania
38.Indiana
39.Mississippi
40.Missouri
41.Massachusetts
42.Maine
43.California
44.Wisconsin
45.Connecticut
46.Illinois
47.Rhode Island
48.New Jersey
49.Ohio
50.Michigan

see how Red states dominate the top and you blue staters suck fucking balls?

and that rich state poor state bullshit, fuck you're dumb

Economic Performance Rank
1.Texas
2.Utah
3.Wyoming
4.North Dakota
5.Montana
6.Washington
7.Nevada
8.Arizona
9.Oklahoma
10.Idaho
11.Alaska
12.North Carolina
13.Oregon
14.Virginia
15.South Dakota
16.Colorado
17.Hawaii
18.West Virginia
19.Florida
20.Nebraska
21.Arkansas
22.South Carolina
23.New Mexico
24.Iowa
25.Tennessee
26.Delaware
27.Georgia
28.Kentucky
29.Louisiana
30.Alabama
31.Maryland
32.Kansas
33.Minnesota
34.New Hampshire
35.New York
36.Vermont
37.Pennsylvania
38.Indiana
39.Mississippi
40.Missouri
41.Massachusetts
42.Maine
43.California
44.Wisconsin
45.Connecticut
46.Illinois
47.Rhode Island
48.New Jersey
49.Ohio
50.Michigan

Historical Rich States, Poor States

A list with no context is worthless, got a link to go with the list?

I'll take Mark Dayton/Minnesota's more successful recovery, lower unemployment rate, much cheaper healthcare insurance and superior healthcare over Scott Walker/Wisconsin's mediocrity any day of the week.

Surprise! 'Pro-business' policies hurt state economic growth*-*Los Angeles Times

State-GDP-map.jpg

Texas? economy grew 3.7 percent in 2013, ranking No. 8 among U.S. states | Dallas Morning News

---------------------------------------------

It's never as simple as just making a list of the states. Obviously, the states that are doing the best are drilling and fracking. In other words, finding stuff in the ground. Not sustainable and certainly not "hi tech".

You can say Texas is doing well, but take a good look. The most uninsured children. The most children in poverty. Terrible pollution. Fat people. Many without health care. The governor going to California and New York running ads trying to lure workers to come to Texas. And I'm sure some go. But not the best and brightest. Who wants to live in a toilet bowl?

If Republicans think their Red States are the best, they are clearly delusional.

Lower taxes attract companies, look at Texas. It will only take some time before the companies move to Wisconsin.

Surprise! 'Pro-business' policies hurt state economic growth*-*Los Angeles Times

State-GDP-map.jpg

Texas? economy grew 3.7 percent in 2013, ranking No. 8 among U.S. states | Dallas Morning News

It's never as simple as just making a list of the states. Obviously, the states that are doing the best are drilling and fracking. In other words, finding stuff in the ground. Not sustainable and certainly not "hi tech".

You can say Texas is doing well, but take a good look. The most uninsured children. The most children in poverty. Terrible pollution. Fat people. Many without health care. The governor going to California and New York running ads trying to lure workers to come to Texas. And I'm sure some go. But not the best and brightest. Who wants to live in a toilet bowl?

If Republicans think their Red States are the best, they are clearly delusional.

No fear of pro business policies here in Illinois.

Who wants to live in a toilet bowl?

Lots of Chicagoans do.

State-GDP-map.jpg

Lots of Chicagoans do.

Certainly parts of the city have problems. But I live right across the street from Wrigley Field. It's beautiful here.

But in Texas, you have so much pollution, neighboring states are suing. An entire town blows up.

And how do you explain this:

Hazardous chemical lists no longer public record in Texas | Dallas - Fort Worth

Go ahead, explain it? Spin it. I want to see.

Or will you simply ignore the truth?

State-GDP-map.jpg

Lots of Chicagoans do.

Certainly parts of the city have problems. But I live right across the street from Wrigley Field. It's beautiful here.

But in Texas, you have so much pollution, neighboring states are suing. An entire town blows up.

I guess it's "ignore the truth".

Lots of Chicagoans do.

Sorry, all the gunfire was distracting me.

What are you whining about now?

Dont those marxist twits realize its higher taxes, massive regulation, and govt civil servants that drive growth....lmfao

Sorry, all the gunfire was distracting me.

What are you whining about now?

Forget the gunfire. Texas has a long history of exploding towns.

Fertilizer Plant Explodes in Texas: 'This Town Is Hurt Really Bad' - The Wire

Pipeline explodes in North Texas; town evacuated

Fertilizer explosion kills 581 in Texas

Dont those marxist twits realize its higher taxes, massive regulation, and govt civil servants that drive growth....lmfao

Course, massive tax cuts for the "job CREATORS", massive deregulation unleashing Wall Street greed and government confined to people's bedrooms hasn't done all that well either.

Forum List

Back