So Now All Trump Supporters Are White Supremacists? Even Blacks And Hispanics?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
So now we are all "White Supremacists" if we are Trump Supporters/or voted for Donald Trump. That seems to be the newest trend all of a sudden, well being Trump is between 50 and 52% approval. But wait, does this mean that all the millions of black people who love Trump are now White Supremacists? :dunno: :eusa_doh: :eusa_think:
And all Hispanics and Lesbians who support Trump are also White Supremacists?
What happen to just calling them racists?
:5_1_12024:

So now we are all "White Supremacists" if we are Trump Supporters/or voted for Donald Trump. That seems to be the newest trend all of a sudden, well being Trump is between 50 and 52% approval. But wait, does this mean that all the millions of black people who love Trump are now White Supremacists? :dunno: :eusa_doh: :eusa_think:
Black and hispanic Trump supporters are stupid. Like Jews who supported Nazi’s during their rise.

So now RexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTaylor is jerking off on the forum again?

This is why the left is in panic mode. The racism screams are falling on deaf ears.

Obama's legacy. For eight years, if you didn't agree with Obama's confused, anti-America agenda, you were a racist. No discussion. No debate. You. Are. A. Racist. Period. It got old and worn out after hearing it for eight years 24/7.

The leftists still haven't found a new song.

The only good thing Obama did was make the race card into a joke. Anyone throwing it these days does as good as holding a sign saying "I'm an idiot. I can't think for myself. I'm unable to debate at the adult level."

iu

iu

Just the Deplorables
I’m a happy deplorable. :)

I voted for everything you’re against.....
More jobs
Better/stronger economy
Fewer people needing government assistance
Stronger military
Gun rights
Freedom
Etc....

You know... all those things you think are bad. :)

Not all you you are white Supremists.

But all of you here love to start threads based on a false premise !!

This is why the left is in panic mode. The racism screams are falling on deaf ears.

Strawmen don't tend to have loud voices.

Just the Deplorables
I’m a happy deplorable. :)

I voted for everything you’re against.....
More jobs
Better/stronger economy
Fewer people needing government assistance
Stronger military
Gun rights
Freedom
Etc....

You know... all those things you think are bad. :)

“Freedom”!?? Lol. If it ain’t guns , it’s a freedom you want to curb.

Obama's legacy. For eight years, if you didn't agree with Obama's confused, anti-America agenda, you were a racist. No discussion. No debate. You. Are. A. Racist. Period. It got old and worn out after hearing it for eight years 24/7.

The leftists still haven't found a new song.

The only good thing Obama did was make the race card into a joke. Anyone throwing it these days does as good as holding a sign saying "I'm an idiot. I can't think for myself. I'm unable to debate at the adult level."

iu

iu

Pogo's Law kicks in, post Six. Not even a real thread and they're already going "b-but.. but O'bama!"

:itsok:

Strawmen don't tend to have loud voices.
And you’re one of the driest and weakest. You holler race about everything. Normal people get tired of it and you’ve reduced the word to nothing.

Who is saying that?

No one.

Black and hispanic Trump supporters are stupid. Like Jews who supported Nazi’s during their rise.

What? Isn't it you leftists who hate the Jews and support the Palestinians, who want to wipe Israel off the map?

I'm getting some mixed signals here.

So Now All Trump Supporters Are White Supremacists? Even Blacks And Hispanics?

That's what the media wants us to believe....isn't that sad?...

i would love to meet a black person who has been declared a white supremacist.

So you think that Blacks and Hispanics don't have the ability to choose issues in which they support under this President, and you think that they are foolish to hope and pray that they are delivered under this President ????

Hey the former President had every opportunity to focus on the bread and butter issues, but instead he got wrapped up in the movement to fundementally strip this nation out from under the white folks he figured had way too much power and influence in America. Hillary was the hope in these folks to keep that movement going, and to continue the policies that were started in which a majority in the nation were against, but it mattered not because the government under Demon-crat rule was going to shove it down everyone's throats whether they liked it or NOT.

Trump changed all that, and he is a hated man because of it. The people need to rally behind this President big time if they want to get this nation back on track, and to not let those who have been killed to had since died in vain.

Forum List

Back