So now, BUSH caused ISIS?

And when they were at war, it was our fault. Using Uncle Saddam as a proxy against Iran, telling him Kuwait border was no interest of ours, making up mushroom clouds...oh, not our fault, the New BS GOP's fault.

I don't make a habit out of reading left-wing rants online

Maybe if you had in 2003 you would have heard liberals saying IF YOU INVADE IRAQ YOU WILL CREATE MORE TERRORISTS.

I get it... Bush started the Iraq War and created a destabilization by toppling Saddam and ISIS has filled the void. But this completely disregards what went down and what we were told by the people in the know back then. Those of us who supported the War in Iraq and the War on Terror, made it adamantly clear that our reasoning was simple, we kill them NOW instead of dealing with them later.

You were repeatedly warned of the dangers in ignoring the threat of radical Islamic terrorism, and you would have no part of it.

Saddam Hussein wasn't a radical Islamic terrorist you fucking moron, he was a secular dictator. The people he was gassing were the fundamentalist Islamics! You are one seriously ignorant moron. Its unbelievable to me that people like you can be this ill informed and stupid about the whole Iraq thing over ten years later. We have the INTERNETS nowadays, surely by now you could have read up on things. You should seriously consider taking up some sort of hobby to distract you from politics, because your grey matter is no good.

Listen up.
ISIL used to be AQAP.
There was NO AQ in Iraq prior to our going there.

What is so terribly hard to understand about this ?

I don't know what it is you think you get.

Bush himself warned about the creation of ISIS if we pulled out too precipitously and without a proper status of forces agreement.

We pulled out under the plan he negotiated.

When Bush left office, there was no ISIS.

YES THERE WAS YOU IDIOT

You can't really be this ignorant and stupid. I don't see how its possible for someone as dumb as you to breathe and have your heart pumping at the same time, it must be really taxing on your tiny little brain. So sad.

Bush himself warned about the creation of ISIS if we pulled out too precipitously and without a proper status of forces agreement.

YES THERE WAS YOU IDIOT

You can't really be this ignorant and stupid. I don't see how its possible for someone as dumb as you to breathe and have your heart pumping at the same time, it must be really taxing on your tiny little brain. So sad.

It doesn't fit what his team believes, so it must therefore be wrong.
Don't sweat it, OoohPoo. You are administering medicine to the dead.
It's the right stuff, but it will never do any good on 'em.

YES THERE WAS YOU IDIOT

Due to the ignorance of morons like Darkwind, thousands of American soldiers died.

YES THERE WAS YOU IDIOT

Due to the ignorance of morons like Darkwind, thousands of American soldiers died.

I know.
It's my old mailing address (Sunni Triangle).
Funny, don't remember seeing Darkwind there.

YES THERE WAS YOU IDIOT

I know.

You served in Iraq?

YES THERE WAS YOU IDIOT

I know.

You served in Iraq?

Yes sir.

YES THERE WAS YOU IDIOT

I know.

You served in Iraq?

Yes sir.

Thanks for your service, and I'm glad you made it back. I had a friend who wasn't so lucky.

Last edited:

I know.

You served in Iraq?

Yes sir.

Thanks for your service, and I'm glad you made it back. I had a friend who wasn't so lucky.

My honor, sir.....and me too. Sorry for your loss.
I feel fortunate every day to have gotten back with all the major pieces attached.

I know.

You served in Iraq?

Yes sir.

My honor, sir.....and me too. Sorry for your loss.
I feel fortunate every day to have gotten back with all the major pieces attached.

Out of curiosity - were you a pre 9/11 or a post 9/11 enlistee (or officer)?

Bush himself warned about the creation of ISIS if we pulled out too precipitously and without a proper status of forces agreement. When Bush left office, there was no ISIS.

And if we hadn't pulled in, we wouldn't have had to pull out "too precipitously" .

You really think Saddam Hussein would have put up with ISIS bullshit?

So you know what the Mideast would look like today had we left Saddam alone?
You really ARE special!
There would STILL be a peaceful, united, secular Iraq. And none of this chaos there. WTF ARE you talking about?
When was the last time Iraq was peaceful??
When they weren't at war. 1992-2003.
You realize it was during those years we helped enforce the NFZ to keep Hussein from killing Kurds to the north and Shiites to the south? Also during those years, we had a major military strike with Operation Desert Fox. Doesn't sound all that peaceful to me.

"So now, BUSH caused ISIS?"

It's not a matter of 'so now,' that's always been the case.

Among the consequences of GWB's illegal and unwarranted invasion of Iraq was the removal of the Sunni government headed by Saddam, the disbanding of the Iraqi army needed to defend post war Iraq against such threats as the self-proclaimed 'Islamic state,' and the general destabilization of Iraq into religious sects and factions.

The self-proclaimed 'Islamic state' is Sunni, seeking to take back control of the government they perceive as 'wrongly' taken from them, and to end the 'tyranny' of the Shiite government now in place.

So yes, GWB is responsible to the extent that his illegal invasion of Iraq caused the instability creating the conditions allowing for something like the self-proclaimed 'Islamic state' to manifest and threaten the Region.

That you and other blind rightwing partisan hacks refuse to accept these facts comes as no surprise, of course.

I get it... Bush started the Iraq War and created a destabilization by toppling Saddam and ISIS has filled the void. But this completely disregards what went down and what we were told by the people in the know back then. Those of us who supported the War in Iraq and the War on Terror, made it adamantly clear that our reasoning was simple, we kill them NOW instead of dealing with them later.

except that Iraq wasn't a threat to us, was not supporting Al Qaeda, did not have weapons of Mass destruction. But Bush wanted to get Saddam for humiliating his daddy.

You were repeatedly warned of the dangers in ignoring the threat of radical Islamic terrorism, and you would have no part of it. Nothing was going to do until you ended the war and destroyed Bush. So we abandoned the War on Terror, we abandoned the few people over there who were helping us build democracy and restore peace, and we moved toward your policies of appeasement and diplomacy. Now we're paying the price for not eliminating the threat when we had the chance.

The problem is, YOU see it as this kind of global struggle, but the people we are fighting don't. They see it as Sunni vs. Shi'ite vs. Kurd with their own agendas. No one was really working for "Democracy". They were taking advantage of the chaos Bush caused. The winners were ISIL and Iran.

Radical Islam is not a joke. It wasn't something to take lightly. It certainly wasn't something that should have been turned into a political football for the purpose of bringing down a president. But.... that's our history in this country! We are constantly following the liberal heart and then having to pay the price in the end with more loss of life and greater wars.

Guy, if we left the Muslims alone, they'll leave us alone. You are like a guy who sticks his dick in a hornet's nest and then complains about getting stung.

I don't make a habit out of reading left-wing rants online but every now and then something will emerge that catches my attention. Mostly because it keeps being repeated in the echo chamber of liberal America and eventually the meme pops up on your Facebook page. Apparently, one of the latest memes from Liberalmania is that Bush caused ISIS.

You were repeatedly warned of the dangers in ignoring the threat of radical Islamic terrorism, and you would have no part of it. Nothing was going to do until you ended the war and destroyed Bush. So we abandoned the War on Terror, we abandoned the few people over there who were helping us build democracy and restore peace, and we moved toward your policies of appeasement and diplomacy. Now we're paying the price for not eliminating the threat when we had the chance.

Where are the WMDs? Well it turns out they were in Syria, where Saddam's WMD technology is currently being deployed. Actual chem/bio weapons have short shelf life, but the technology is what was important and it all went to Syria.

Radical Islam is not a joke. It wasn't something to take lightly. It certainly wasn't something that should have been turned into a political football for the purpose of bringing down a president. But.... that's our history in this country! We are constantly following the liberal heart and then having to pay the price in the end with more loss of life and greater wars.
ISIS roots trace back to 2003 because we invaded Iraq. How is Bush not responsible for that. Bush opened Pandora's box; in my opinion, he's responsible for whatever happens in that region, good or bad. Bush made the decision to go into Iraq -- he owns it lock, stock and barrel.

Bush responded to 9-11 by going after the terrorists. He maintained those efforts for as long as he could amid the relentless growing calls for his head from the left. It literally cost him his reputation and legacy as president. The administration remained committed to a policy of fighting and killing radical upstarts like ISIS before they could get a foothold from our bases in Iraq. We killed thousands of them in the few years we were there.

Yes, Bush made the decision to go into Iraq and to this day, he believes he made the right decision. I also believe he made the right decision but executed it poorly. I wouldn't have given Saddam Hussein nearly a year going through a kabuki dance with the UN. That was stupid. If he posed an imminent threat, take his ass out. We have the technology and ability to do that. All Bush did was give his adversaries time to work the stupid masses into an anti-war frenzy and that killed him.

But now... we're down the road a decade since we essentially threw in the towel on the war on terror and the radical fundies are taking over. We've followed the idiotic left-wing policy of appeasement and negotiation, diplomatically sending Kerry over there to make things right and it has all blown up in his mashed potato face because these people are at war with us. Hundreds are being executed daily in the most heinous and barbaric manner and the leftist stand there with their finger in their nose and blame it on BUSH!
Bush went after Saddam, not terrorists.

except that Iraq wasn't a threat to us, was not supporting Al Qaeda, did not have weapons of Mass destruction. But Bush wanted to get Saddam for humiliating his daddy.

Iraq was a proven threat to peace in the area. His minions met with alQaeda 88 times in three years. He sent Fauriq Haziz to Afghanistan to meet with OBL a year before 9-11. He had WMDs and the technology ended up in Syria where it is being utilized today.

No president, democrat or republican, would EVER take the nation to war in order to satisfy a personal vendetta. This is mad! Just to consider this a possibility is totally INSANE!

The problem is, YOU see it as this kind of global struggle, but the people we are fighting don't. They see it as Sunni vs. Shi'ite vs. Kurd with their own agendas. No one was really working for "Democracy". They were taking advantage of the chaos Bush caused. The winners were ISIL and Iran.

No, we see by your previous comment that you are INSANE. That's the problem... a good 40-45% of the country is INSANE. You've been brainwashed by morons to believe total insanity and you've become unhinged from reality.

Planes flew into buildings on 9-11 and 3,000 people died... not because it was Sunni vs. Shi'ite vs. Kurds with their own agendas. ISIS and Iran are winners because we abandoned Iraq and left a power vacuum.

Guy, if we left the Muslims alone, they'll leave us alone. You are like a guy who sticks his dick in a hornet's nest and then complains about getting stung.

Guy... Radical Islamist Extremists have executed more English-speaking people in the past year than any time in recorded history. This is after nearly 8 years of following the policy of "leaving them alone" ...so again, you are INSANE.

Forum List

Back