So Now You Tube, Decides To Censor History Itself...

Interesting... this is what I got.
1666F611-970C-4920-9A05-D5F9986ED6E9.png

My devices were an Android, IPhone, and sons XBox. Sharing service was disabled across all 3. The Microsoft product wouldn’t even play it. Why?

This video cant be played here

This is how they stop viral videos

Have none of you clowns any experience with YouTube at all??

Allowing or not-allowing embedding is up to the uploader. And so is allowing or not allowing comments.

Hell, the first music video I put up on YT was the same way. I didn't know what "allow embedding" meant.

Dumbassesses.

i just played it

is there a small child available to assist you in your quest for truth, justice and some obscure youtube hack?

A colleague of mine told me to watch a rather informative video about gun control through the ages. I did. And indeed it was very informative. Replete with factual content. Quotes by those who themselves desired to enact gun control. And the outcome of those who disarmed in the face of opposition.
While on phone discussing the video with my colleague; my son asked, “what’s it called? I wanna see it.” So I told him. “It’s called “Gun Control History MUST SEE”. Spelled exactly as I have displayed within the quotes.
Funny thing... My tech won’t even let me “link” the video... it’s been buried. Why?
Funny thing... He went to watch it on his totally unhindered XBox, and got this message...

My question is... What users would report actual documented history? And Why would comments be disabled, for a video that details exactly what the hot button issue of the day is? The video is complete with historical facts, and quote from Hitler, to Jefferson, to Feinstein.
If any of you doubted that the major leftist operators of our most common used communications services haven’t already made their decision, as to where they actually stand on free speech... you haven’t tried to speak out against what they believe...

Soon as I started reading this I figured it was bullshit.

Sure enough -- went to YouTube, dropped in the title --- came right up.

Uploaded four years ago.
If you type in the title you can find it. That’s the point. It won’t come up in a search. You have to know exactly what you are looking for. My tech didn’t display this behavior before I left for work this morning. That’s why I’m mentioning it.

i just played it

is there a small child available to assist you in your quest for truth, justice and some obscure youtube hack?

A colleague of mine told me to watch a rather informative video about gun control through the ages. I did. And indeed it was very informative. Replete with factual content. Quotes by those who themselves desired to enact gun control. And the outcome of those who disarmed in the face of opposition.
While on phone discussing the video with my colleague; my son asked, “what’s it called? I wanna see it.” So I told him. “It’s called “Gun Control History MUST SEE”. Spelled exactly as I have displayed within the quotes.
Funny thing... My tech won’t even let me “link” the video... it’s been buried. Why?
Funny thing... He went to watch it on his totally unhindered XBox, and got this message...

My question is... What users would report actual documented history? And Why would comments be disabled, for a video that details exactly what the hot button issue of the day is? The video is complete with historical facts, and quote from Hitler, to Jefferson, to Feinstein.
If any of you doubted that the major leftist operators of our most common used communications services haven’t already made their decision, as to where they actually stand on free speech... you haven’t tried to speak out against what they believe...

Uploaded four years ago.
If you type in the title you can find it. That’s the point. It won’t come up in a search. You have to know exactly what you are looking for. My tech didn’t display this behavior before I left for work this morning. That’s why I’m mentioning it.

You're actually sitting here on a message board whining about the unfindability of a video that everybody who came to the thread found, about a video you've already seen anyway.

You need a life dood.

Interesting... this is what I got.
View attachment 179405

My devices were an Android, IPhone, and sons XBox. Sharing service was disabled across all 3. The Microsoft product wouldn’t even play it. Why?

tri-lateral commission or the hospitallers is my guess

the templars pretty much stay on hulu and the illuminati don't give a shit

the more i think about it, it's definitely the hospitallers

Knights Hospitaller - Wikipedia

Uploaded four years ago.
Comments disabled sometime today. I know... because I commented. And saw comment after mine...

i just played it

Uploaded four years ago.

You should stop lying while you are ahead. I didnt even put the full title in and it shows up.

guncontrol.jpg

i just played it

Uploaded four years ago.

You should stop lying while you are ahead. I didnt even put the full title in and it shows up.

View attachment 179406

That’s strange. Because it bailked on all my devices without the exact title name. I tried it again on the Microsoft product. No go. Will not show video...

i just played it

Uploaded four years ago.

View attachment 179406

That’s strange. Because it bailked on all my devices without the exact title name. I tried it again on the Microsoft product. No go. Will not show video...

It will be ok...You may want to download it so you can have it forever.

YouTube to MP4 & MP3 Converter

i just played it

Uploaded four years ago.

View attachment 179406

Why lie about history? Comments were disabled sometime today. I commented this morning. Others commented after me... no comments now. No share info now... Why?

Uploaded four years ago.

So did I. People love yelling fake news but they are the biggest vessels of fake news.

i just played it

Uploaded four years ago.

View attachment 179406

Why lie about history? Comments were disabled sometime today. I commented this morning. Others commented after me... no comments now. No share info now... Why?

Comments are typically disabled by the person that puts up the video from what I understand. You would have to check with him or her.

Just read the information on the page it was probably getting too many unapproved comments.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back