So Now You Tube, Decides To Censor History Itself...

yes, private enterprise will ruin the internet

is there a ranch or a game preserve where they breed these people?

I thought you guys were opposed to businesses violating the constitution? Or does that only apply to christian bakers?

i am opposed, but the key is to wait until it actually, you know, happens

what time does your bus come?

I understand that corporate censorship doesn't violate the 1st amendment, but don't you think it's time to fix that loophole? Consider the power corporations have over people's day to day lives especially now in the internet age.

yes, i think we should give the government more power because they've done so well with what they have now.

:rofl:

I thought you guys were opposed to businesses violating the constitution? Or does that only apply to christian bakers?

I understand that corporate censorship doesn't violate the 1st amendment, but don't you think it's time to fix that loophole? Consider the power corporations have over people's day to day lives especially now in the internet age.

yes, i think we should give the government more power because they've done so well with what they have now.

I bet if that suggestion was directed towards arms dealers his head would explode.

Corporations are so much more trustworthy though amirite?

Judging by the responses of the usual shills, maybe people really should explore the alternatives to youtube out there. Thanks shills!

79_zpsbpnzvivo.gif~original

i just played it

is there a small child available to assist you in your quest for truth, justice and some obscure youtube hack?
Soon as I started reading this I figured it was bullshit.

Sure enough -- went to YouTube, dropped in the title --- came right up.

Uploaded four years ago.
If you type in the title you can find it. That’s the point. It won’t come up in a search. You have to know exactly what you are looking for. My tech didn’t display this behavior before I left for work this morning. That’s why I’m mentioning it.
You should stop lying while you are ahead. I didnt even put the full title in and it shows up.

View attachment 179406
Why lie about history? Comments were disabled sometime today. I commented this morning. Others commented after me... no comments now. No share info now... Why?
Comments are disabled by the person that puts up the video from what I understand. You would have to check with him or her.
After years of being on YT... The poster just decided at random to disable comments, and bury it in the search?

You are a genius.

In my opinion, if there is going to be a cake, why not some frosting?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. In other words, to me, the people in charge of the website were already in serious need of a good kicking where it hurts.
. Great platform just like e-bay, Amazon etc. Just need to make sure that a specific group of citizens or even individuals aren't politically trying to control the platform or platforms in ways that attempt to sensor out materials in which they don't agree with because of political reasons. It's what's happening in these college's lately, and it's unexceptable.

Yes. Totally unexceptable! Well said.

Let's have the government run YouTube. Good plan!

Internet censorship really bugs the shit out of me. Of course, so-called "liberals" don't seem to mind.
It was operator error you idiot.

No, it's not. The video in question was put into "limited state" by youtube. This has been going on for quite some time now.
"limited" doesnt mean you cant search on it, watch it, or link to it you idiot.

What it does mean is that it can't be embedded on other sites and won't show up on the "related" sidebar, both of which severely limits it's reach. Limited state videos are also demonetized which discourages the uploader from using youtube at all. You can't see the ratings or number of views so you have no idea if the idea being censored is popular or reviled. If this sort of thing is allowed to go unchecked, it's going to ruin the internet for everybody and not just people you disagree with.

The uploader decides if the the video can be embedded onto websites or not. They also can decide how it shows up in the search engine.

If you conservatives don't like YouTube, you can create your own video sharing website.

You can call it "Conservatube". Or whatever you like.

If you conservatives don't like YouTube, you can create your own video sharing website.

I love the hypocrisy of the left.

If THEY feel like they're excluded, the LAST advice they will accept is to start their own SEGREGATED service.

Do women? Do blacks? Homos?

If THEY feel like they're excluded, the LAST advice they will accept is to start their own SEGREGATED service.

Actual minority groups who've felt left out did make their own services. That's why you have BET, Telemundo and CMT.

YouTube is a private social media website. If you feel like YouTube is silencing conservatives ( which they aren't) then take your video viewing habits else where.

It's like going to McDonalds and you keep complaining you don't like the food. You go elsewhere to get your meals. Don't keep going to McDonald complaining about food.

That's pretty rich since it's the left's complaining about being offended by shit like "mankind" that's bitching about YouTube's "food" and demanding they change here. The right wasn't bitching about all their leftist agenda videos...

jew tube

Censorship was one of those jewish traits that has earned the **** dismissal from nearly 200 White Nations since ancient Greece.

Neither "hypocrisy" nor "the left" is even involved here. The video that the OP whines about isn't "censored" at all; it comes up readily on a title search. And it's affixed with a warning intro by YouTube for the same reason this website we're on now requires a "Warning --- Graphic content" advisor before the same type of material. The video depicts real people getting shot --- hence the warning message. NOT ROCKET SURGERY.

Who the fuck wants to watch that anyway?

You don't see the Regressive Left passionately defending the dissemination of opinions of those with whom they disagree -- which, of course, would be a core liberal trait.

Why not? Because they're not liberal.

Once AGAIN there's nothing here involving any "left", regressive or otherwise, there's no impingement of anybody's opinions either. There is only a video that some whiner whines about not being able to find even though everybody else can, containing a warning message about graphic content, put there by the media host.

None of that has jack friggety cheese to do with "the left" or any other kind of politics. I undertand you're obsessed with this shit but you can't just throw this blanket over EVERYTHING.

Last edited:

Thats weird because I know Blacks, women, and gays have started their own services. What kind of idiot are you not to know that? See your problem is you are too stupid to know that Youtube has whole host of competitors that you can try out. So please stop whining about something that didnt even happen.

That's pretty rich since it's the left's complaining about being offended by shit like "mankind" that's bitching about YouTube's "food" and demanding they change here. The right wasn't bitching about all their leftist agenda videos...
Thats because the right is obsessed with creating conspiracy theories instead.

Forum List

Back