So right now I'm laying Blame on Obama Voters for...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
my taxes...

Just got them done last night.

Wife and I made $30K more last year than in 2011.

We ended up getting $2K less back.

I'm not certain if Policies since 2008 have caused this, but I know it wasn't like this prior to that.

I'm considering having my Taxes looked at by another organization also.

Having said that there are some things that certainly did change.

One of me Wife's Deductions as an Educator was for Student Loans... Cut by 2/3... TWO-THIRDS.

Another thing that's coming is from ObamaCare...

If you don't have Health Insurance in 2014 you will get hit with what amounts to a Fine at Tax Time...

$1200.

The following year?...

Almost $2500.

Of course I'm Certain that ObamaInc has something in there to Protect the Douchebags who appear perfectly Capable of Working yet don't and get back upwards of $10K @ Tax Time in the form of the EITC.

My Tax Lady points them out... She's not Subtle at all. :rofl:

There's probably something in the Law that will make sure only people who are Contributing more than Dependents/Future Statistics for Uncle Sam will be the ones who are Targeted for not having Insurace.

You Fucking people Voted for this?... Twice?... :dunno:

:)

peace...

if you're getting a return then you're figuring your taxes wrong.

It's funny how the government has duped people into thinking that giving it an interest free loan is a good thing.

I know it pains you deeply to help others but you can move out of the country and go to a country were they dont have to pay taxes to help the less fortunate.

This democracy has desided to help their fellow man.

Its how we roll.

I know it pains you deeply to help others but you can move out of the country and go to a country were they dont have to pay taxes to help the less fortunate.

This democracy has desided to help their fellow man.

Its how we roll.

So you don't understand taxes either?

How is letting the government use your money interest free helping anyone?

It's less money in your pocket that you could give away.

And I'm pretty sure I pay more in taxes than you make a year so put your money where your mouth is and tell the government it can keep your refund.

all memebers of a society chipping in to help those who need help is NOT evil.

pretending that it is evil is EVIL

This democracy decided LONG ago to be a community that cares about their fellow citizens.

You dont like it.

The vast majority of us Americans do like it.

You are welcome to leave.

It's funny how the government has duped people into thinking that giving it an interest free loan is a good thing.

I disagree and if I had done what you are saying I would likely Owe right now.

The Expirement of putting each Weeks amount into an Account to Earn Interest has been done...

It's nada...

I'll take a pile at the end of the year.

My Hours are too Crazy to play that numbers game and I ain't doin' it... Not to mention the money gets spent.

Ours pays off debt every year or does something to one of the Houses.

Since we are not going to Agree on this, my Concern is that people like Teachers, Arguably Obama Voters, are getting the Shaft on Taxes this year...

And in a number of other ways.

peace...

This democracy decided LONG ago to be a community that cares about their fellow citizens.

You dont like it.

What does any of that shit have to do with overpaying your income taxes?

You dont like it.

The Tax Paying DemocRATS are likely to be a LOT Less Motivated next year @ Election Time once they feel this this year and what's coming next at Tax Time...

Ignorant and Dependent People put Barry in Office Twice.

The Ingorant are about to get Informed.

peace...

my taxes...

I'm not certain if Policies since 2008 have caused this, but I know it wasn't like this prior to that.

One of me Wife's Deductions as an Educator was for Student Loans... Cut by 2/3... TWO-THIRDS.

If you don't have Health Insurance in 2014 you will get hit with what amounts to a Fine at Tax Time...

$1200.

The following year?...

Almost $2500.

Of course I'm Certain that ObamaInc has something in there to Protect the Douchebags who appear perfectly Capable of Working yet don't and get back upwards of $10K @ Tax Time in the form of the EITC.

There's probably something in the Law that will make sure only people who are Contributing more than Dependents/Future Statistics for Uncle Sam will be the ones who are Targeted for not having Insurace.

peace...

You are not certain about much......except that you dislike President Obama. Good for you. I wonder why you haven't expressed this sentiment before today?

It must be tough to want to brag about how well you are doing AND complain about how shitty your life is at the same time.

The Expirement of putting each Weeks amount into an Account to Earn Interest has been done...

It's nada...

My Hours are too Crazy to play that numbers game and I ain't doin' it... Not to mention the money gets spent.

Since we are not going to Agree on this, my Concern is that people like Teachers, Arguably Obama Voters, are getting the Shaft on Taxes this year...

peace...

You're thinking short term. Interest is only worth anything over time with compounding.

And you owe taxes anyway so why let the government take a few grand out of your pocket only to give it back later?

Ah...so you don't really know if the President is to blame, you're just going to blame him arbitrarily.

Did you even know that the President has done nothing but give you tax breaks since he got into office? Are you one of those that were unaware you even got a tax break? There were a lot that didn't know.

If you think the President is responsible for your tax bill, you need to take a Civics class.

So you would be for direct democracy and a line item tax return?

It's nada...

peace...

You're thinking short term. Interest is only worth anything over time with compounding.

And you owe taxes anyway so why let the government take a few grand out of your pocket only to give it back later?

I'm not Debating this Issue... Had it with so many people I don't Care to...

This Thread is about why Taxes have Increased for 2012 either in the form actualy Increase or Deductions going away like for my Wife's Loans for being a Public Servant.

I want to know how Liberals are Justifying this...

Thought they were Sticking it to the Rich?...

Thought only people who made over $250,000 a year would be hit?...

peace...

So you would be for direct democracy and a line item tax return?

I am for not letting the corrupt assholes in DC use my money interest free for a year.

Do you not realize that you can figure out what your tax burden will be to within a few hundred bucks and then divide that number by your annual number of pay periods and only have the bare minimum taken from you and not more?

30k more in income. And 2k less in refund.

Ya think they might have had anything to do with one another.

Or are you saying that in this terrible economy, you would of rather had your larger tax refund as opposed to your larger gross income.

I hate it when I hear of people doing pretty good and bitching about it. Weird. And then claim that they are to busy to get with their accountant and adjust your with holding amount so that you don't get a big refund of your own money.

Sounds like you need to be thankful instead of bitching about it. 30k increase. Lots of people don't even make 30k.

my taxes...

$1200.

The following year?...

Almost $2500.

peace...

You are not certain about much......except that you dislike President Obama. Good for you. I wonder why you haven't expressed this sentiment before today?

It must be tough to want to brag about how well you are doing AND complain about how shitty your life is at the same time.

Where did I say my Life was Shitty?...

I want to know how "only people making over $250,000 would be affected" turned out to be a Lie...

I want to know why Tax Breaks for Teachers Educations are being cut by 2/3...

You got Answers to that or is Sallow going to Thank another of your Cunty Posts?...

peace...

Taxes are the price we pay to live in a civilized society.

But citizens I don't think we're getting out money's worth.

Can we all agree on this?

30k more in income. And 2k less in refund.

Ya think they might have had anything to do with one another.

Or are you saying that in this terrible economy, you would of rather had your larger tax refund as opposed to your larger gross income.

I hate it when I hear of people doing pretty good and bitching about it. Weird. And then claim that they are to busy to get with their accountant and adjust your with holding amount so that you don't get a big refund of your own money.

Sounds like you need to be thankful instead of bitching about it. 30k increase. Lots of people don't even make 30k.

Sounds like you can't explain why Educators Deductions for Student Loans were cut by 2/3...

Or why ObamaCare is going to start Fining people next year $1200 for not having Health Insurance and almost $2500 the following year...

At Tax Time.

It's amazing what the Left will Exuse and Deflect for.

peace...

all memebers of a society chipping in to help those who need help is NOT evil.

pretending that it is evil is EVIL

Then why does your party designate 3/8 of the population as poor and refuse to take any taxes whatever from them, disenfranchising them from participating in the support-of-government program instituted in 1914 in the form of income/payroll taxes.

Try to make it about why Democrats do that, and not "bad" Repubicans, won't you.

Or have this week's talking points changed to absorb the shock of the highest hike in taxes showing up this year from people's deductions and somehow in a stretch, blaming George Bush. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back