So, She IS A "Skinhead Lesbian"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duh... wet behind the ears, clueless about life and who she's supposed to be sleeping with

Normal people don't take them seriously
She’s a teenager trying to find her place in life. She’s free to experiment. And if she has already found that place, good for her. I’m sure when you were her age (ages ago) you didn’t envision yourself becoming a gold digger; but here you are :dunno:

And by the way, you’re not normal.

Sigh...she's a little kid, wet behind the ears and when she meets the real world she'll get crushed.

Much like you did
Much like I did? I have a good job, a house and a wonderful life despite all of the shit that was thrown at me. I’m not sitting around wringing my hands over teenagers sexual orientation and world views.

You don’t know what the real world entails. Being a gold digger isn’t the real world, honey.

You don't me so cease pretending you do. The kid and I use the word kid because that is what she is has no idea what the real world is all about.

Now take your middle school BS and stick it up your overused ass, "honey"
Triggered! :rofl:
Go use someone else’s credit card to buy some tissues

I have my own and get back on topic...it's about a little shit stain lezbo thinking anyone with an ounce of sense takes her dramatic BS serious

Duh... wet behind the ears, clueless about life and who she's supposed to be sleeping with

Normal people don't take them seriously
She’s a teenager trying to find her place in life. She’s free to experiment. And if she has already found that place, good for her. I’m sure when you were her age (ages ago) you didn’t envision yourself becoming a gold digger; but here you are :dunno:

Sigh...she's a little kid, wet behind the ears and when she meets the real world she'll get crushed.

Much like you did

When she has to get a job and pay her monthly bills she will have a different perspective.
Right. Because ones sexual orientation dictates how well they’ll do in life.

LOL what do you think is going to happen when prospective employers run a background check on miss drama queen? :auiqs.jpg:
What’s in her background? Does she have a criminal record? I know you’d like it to be, but sexual orientation isn’t in a background check, and it isn’t legal to discriminate based on sexual orientation

Much like you did

When she has to get a job and pay her monthly bills she will have a different perspective.

LOL what do you think is going to happen when prospective employers run a background check on miss drama queen? :auiqs.jpg:
What’s in her background? Does she have a criminal record? I know you’d like it to be, but sexual orientation isn’t in a background check, and it isn’t legal to discriminate based on sexual orientation

Riiiiight and then there's the real world. You snowflakes are dumb as a post.

I have my own and get back on topic...it's about a little shit stain lezbo thinking anyone with an ounce of sense takes her dramatic BS serious
Oh now we see. She’s a “shitstain lezbo”.

Why such vitriol over a teenager? Jealous much? Are your glory days behind you? I’m sure you were very popular with the football team in high school. Don’t hate on her for wanting to be more than astroturf.

Much like you did

Riiiiight and then there's the real world. You snowflakes are dumb as a post.
So, what’s in her background to keep her from being gainfully employed, dipshit?

"I’m 18 years old, Cuban and bisexual."
- Emma González, in an essay for Harper's Bazaar

How interesting. She was born in the United States, but identifies herself as a Cuban.

I should takes this juvenile seriously why?

I wonder if my gun is gay? Could it be? What kind of guns do skinhead lesbians own? Do gay men carry a Lady Smith? Skin head lesbians a big penis envy bull barrel?

As far as the OP, I'm tired of hearing all these cry babies peeing themselves over getting called a name that describes them to a T. She is a little skin head lesbo.

Oh now we see. She’s a “shitstain lezbo”.

Why such vitriol over a teenager? Jealous much? Are your glory days behind you? I’m sure you were very popular with the football team in high school. Don’t hate on her for wanting to be more than astroturf.

Dude grow up already your shit is tiresome and middle school. You're not clever nor funny.

If this kid wants to spout off she's queer and hurl shit then she's an open target.

Now stay on topic an cease your childish crap

How interesting. She was born in the United States, but identifies herself as a Cuban.

You shouldn't. This person's opinion is no more valid than yours or anyone else's for that matter. Her being 18, Cuban and bisexual has absolutely nothing to do with the issue at hand, understanding your rights and realizing why they are SO important. Your age, sex and sexual preference has nothing to do with being knowledgeable about anything at all.

So, she doesn't want gay people to be able to own a gun to protect themselves?

Fascinating.

George Soros must not want that, either.

Gay people are starting to come around too. The smart people who have a good knowledge and understanding of America, our rights, etc., will definitely come around to the pro rights side.

iu

You shouldn't. This person's opinion is no more valid than yours or anyone else's for that matter. Her being 18, Cuban and bisexual has absolutely nothing to do with the issue at hand, understanding your rights and realizing why they are SO important. Your age, sex and sexual preference has nothing to do with being knowledgeable about anything at all.

:laughing0301:

It was a rhetorical question. I think she's a budding crew-cut bimbo, myself.

So why did the Maine candidate who said so drop out of the race?

Just curious.

March for Our Lives and gay activism: 'They're definitely linked for me,' says Emma Gonzalez

You truly are an asshole's asshole with an infection. Why do you feel the need to attack this young, articulate women? I guess because she is well more mature than you sill ever be, she is stronger, more intelligent, more articulate and more powerful too.

Your posts never reflect any of these attributes, only character flaws flow from your keyboard, as well as a callous disregard for the killed by gun violence and the survivors who grieve over lost love ones. In a word, you define sociopath as do those who echo your vile hate.

So, she doesn't want gay people to be able to own a gun to protect themselves?

Fascinating.

George Soros must not want that, either.

Gay people are starting to come around too. The smart people who have a good knowledge and understanding of America, our rights, etc., will definitely come around to the pro rights side.

iu
I love non conformists!

What I always find ironic is how so many gay people simply fall in line with all the de rigueur authoritarian leftist positions, even when they make absolutely no sense from a gay perspective. Take the knee jerk defense of all things Islamic, for instance.....

Just curious.

March for Our Lives and gay activism: 'They're definitely linked for me,' says Emma Gonzalez

You truly are an asshole's asshole with an infection. Why do you feel the need to attack this young, articulate women? I guess because she is well more mature than you sill ever be, she is stronger, more intelligent, more articulate and more powerful too.

Your posts never reflect any of these attributes, only character flaws flow from your keyboard, as well as a callous disregard for the killed by gun violence and the survivors who grieve over lost love ones. In a word, you define sociopath as do those who echo your vile hate.

Nothing better or more accurate than an armchair psychiatrist. Lol. Where did you get your degree from? A cereal box? Anyways, stop trying to make psychiatric diagnoses that are well beyond your level of education and understanding. You can't even understand your own rights, never mind anything else.

Not the issue of the OP.
Sure it is.....the Maine guy was a complete rear end....and had no business sticking his mouth in to it with pure hatred.....

Ignorance abounds! Can you not read? Are we not Men?

The issue is the double-standard imposed when one on the right uses terminology freely employed by the Left.

Just curious.

Nothing better or more accurate than an armchair psychiatrist. Lol. Where did you get your degree from? A cereal box? Anyways, stop trying to make psychiatric diagnoses that are well beyond your level of education and understanding. You can't even understand your own rights, never mind anything else.

Undergrad, U.C Berkeley. Grad, San Francisco St. U. + 40 hours a year training (POST & STC) on issues related to my graduate degree during my 32 career + interviewing and interrogating criminals, many of whom were less sociopathic than Little Billy and you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back