So, She IS A "Skinhead Lesbian"

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why did the Maine candidate who said so drop out of the race?

Just curious.

March for Our Lives and gay activism: 'They're definitely linked for me,' says Emma Gonzalez

You truly are an asshole's asshole with an infection. Why do you feel the need to attack this young, articulate women? I guess because she is well more mature than you sill ever be, she is stronger, more intelligent, more articulate and more powerful too.

Your posts never reflect any of these attributes, only character flaws flow from your keyboard, as well as a callous disregard for the killed by gun violence and the survivors who grieve over lost love ones. In a word, you define sociopath as do those who echo your vile hate.

Nothing better or more accurate than an armchair psychiatrist. Lol. Where did you get your degree from? A cereal box? Anyways, stop trying to make psychiatric diagnoses that are well beyond your level of education and understanding. You can't even understand your own rights, never mind anything else.

Undergrad, U.C Berkeley. Grad, San Francsico St. U. + 40 hours a year training (POST & STC) on issues related to my graduate degree, and during my 32 career interviewing and interrogating criminals, many of whom were less sociopathic than Little Billy and you.

You are certainly NO psychiatrist. Psychiatrists would never attempt to make a diagnoses of antisocial behavior over an internet message board without knowing any personal details of a patient's life. Who do YOU think you are fooling? Certainly not me.

Just curious.

March for Our Lives and gay activism: 'They're definitely linked for me,' says Emma Gonzalez

You truly are an asshole's asshole with an infection. Why do you feel the need to attack this young, articulate women? I guess because she is well more mature than you sill ever be, she is stronger, more intelligent, more articulate and more powerful too.

Your posts never reflect any of these attributes, only character flaws flow from your keyboard, as well as a callous disregard for the killed by gun violence and the survivors who grieve over lost love ones. In a word, you define sociopath as do those who echo your vile hate.

Nothing better or more accurate than an armchair psychiatrist. Lol. Where did you get your degree from? A cereal box? Anyways, stop trying to make psychiatric diagnoses that are well beyond your level of education and understanding. You can't even understand your own rights, never mind anything else.

Undergrad, U.C Berkeley. Grad, San Francsico St. U. + 40 hours a year training (POST & STC) on issues related to my graduate degree, and during my 32 career interviewing and interrogating criminals, many of whom were less sociopathic than Little Billy and you.

You are a slimy little internet poser. That much is obvious.

Just curious.

Undergrad, U.C Berkeley. Grad, San Francisco St. U. + 40 hours a year training (POST & STC) on issues related to my graduate degree during my 32 career + interviewing and interrogating criminals, many of whom were less sociopathic than Little Billy and you.

So. You were a prison guard. I see.

Billy, there were 470,000 people at that March for Life in DC yesterday.... your article states that there were 100 GAG (gays against guns) members there at the protest.....

think about that for a minute....
It's less than 1/4700th of a percent.

Was the focus on them? Was there even a speech about them??? The only reason this girl even met these people from GAG, is because they sought her out AFTER the Maine candidate opened his big hateful mouth.....

:rolleyes:

Just curious.

No, he is just not a simple-minded twit like you.

Do you also advocate vehicle control when one is used to mow down pedestrians?*

* assuming for the point of debate that you actually don't support the Islamists using them as their new weapon of choice rather than acknowledging your established pattern of rhetoric on the subject. .

Just curious.

The truth hurt you, didn't it. As a callous conservative you deserve nothing but the truth, my posts are not logical fallacies, something your set thrives upon, I post in response to what I read, and what I read is telling - callous conservatives have zero empathy and I suspect that is why HRC was spot on when she called Trump's supporter deplorable.

Billy, there were 470,000 people at that March for Life in DC yesterday.... your article states that there were 100 GAG (gays against guns) members there at the protest.....

Was the focus on them? Was there even a speech about them??? The only reason this girl even met these people from GAG, is because they sought her out AFTER the Maine candidate opened his big hateful mouth.....

You're still fumbling about for that which is right in front of you.

Just curious.

* assuming for the point of debate that you actually don't support the Islamists using them as their new weapon of choice rather than acknowledging your established pattern of rhetoric on the subject. .

Paragraph #1, Idiot-gram
Paragraph #2 Idiot-gram, hackneyed variety

Final paragraph, ad hominem, lacking proper syntax, likely a form of word salad.

You're still fumbling about for that which is right in front of you.
To be fair, I sometimes fumble a bit with my zipper as well.

Just curious.

The truth hurt you, didn't it. As a callous conservative you deserve nothing but the truth, my posts are not logical fallacies, something your set thrives upon, I post in response to what I read, and what I read is telling - callous conservatives have zero empathy and I suspect that is why HRC was spot on when she called Trump's supporter deplorable.

Errr, empathy doesn't have a thing to do with my rights or the actions of criminals or insane people.

Just curious.

Paragraph #1, Idiot-gram
Paragraph #2 Idiot-gram, hackneyed variety

Final paragraph, ad hominem, lacking proper syntax, likely a form of word salad.

Great come back. Your high level of education is sure showing. Lol. :D

Sorry, but the facts are that some people are always going to abuse their rights. These people are called criminals. They are not a valid reason to try to hinder me from practicing one of my constitutionally guaranteed rights.

Just curious.

probably because his constituents let him know they were sick of his shit

even if your average con shithead can't understand why what he said is beyond the pale, they did

he was running unopposed until he opened his yap

you're welcome

A pro-civility Republican also emerges to challenge Gibson in District 57

Because in the context in which it was said was a offensive. He wasn't calling her a skinhead lesbian to praise her. He said it as a slander.

So what do she's a lesbian? It doesn't diminish her credibility or what she's saying.
Like most conservatives.....they believe attacking your sexuality negates your message

She is an impressive young woman

You have a very low bar for "impressive".
and you fail to meet it

When she has to get a job and pay her monthly bills she will have a different perspective.
Right. Because ones sexual orientation dictates how well they’ll do in life.

LOL what do you think is going to happen when prospective employers run a background check on miss drama queen? :auiqs.jpg:
What’s in her background? Does she have a criminal record? I know you’d like it to be, but sexual orientation isn’t in a background check, and it isn’t legal to discriminate based on sexual orientation

Riiiiight and then there's the real world. You snowflakes are dumb as a post.
So, what’s in her background to keep her from being gainfully employed, dipshit?

LOL

The topic is not homosexuality, but the double standard applied to the use of language.

again, your boy had to resign.... I mean, I know, it's tough when homophobes can't be homophobes anymore.

I don't live in Maine. Not my problem.

I see you find the topic of the OP difficult to grasp. This is no surprise to anyone.
then why are you whining about it?

No whine. Merely pointing out the double standard.

Because in the context in which it was said was a offensive. He wasn't calling her a skinhead lesbian to praise her. He said it as a slander.

So what do she's a lesbian? It doesn't diminish her credibility or what she's saying.
Like most conservatives.....they believe attacking your sexuality negates your message

She is an impressive young woman
You mean the way liberals always like to equate sex organs to gun ownership?

Right. Because ones sexual orientation dictates how well they’ll do in life.

LOL what do you think is going to happen when prospective employers run a background check on miss drama queen? :auiqs.jpg:
What’s in her background? Does she have a criminal record? I know you’d like it to be, but sexual orientation isn’t in a background check, and it isn’t legal to discriminate based on sexual orientation

So, what’s in her background to keep her from being gainfully employed, dipshit?

LOL
No answer. That’s what I thought.

The death throes of a dying ideology.

LOL
No answer. That’s what I thought.

The death throes of a dying ideology.

Right, we control the House, Senate, White House, SCOTUS and our ideology is dying you libs are stupid Christ almighty. :auiqs.jpg:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back