So, She IS A "Skinhead Lesbian"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see, Gays against Guns invites the gun issue to become about sex. This Emma is on stage all butched out and it's somehow offensive to call her Skinhead Lesbian? How far must we wander off topic? LOL
Entering the mind of a brainwashed demented lefty, is literally entering the mind of a demon. All lies, and pure hypocrisy. The left literally have their own coded speech that only makes sense to each other.

As a general rule, if it pisses off faithful followers of Christ, then that is the side they take. Period.

The way of the world, is a direct path to hell. Count on it.

Duh... wet behind the ears, clueless about life and who she's supposed to be sleeping with

Normal people don't take them seriously
She’s a teenager trying to find her place in life. She’s free to experiment. And if she has already found that place, good for her. I’m sure when you were her age (ages ago) you didn’t envision yourself becoming a gold digger; but here you are :dunno:

And by the way, you’re not normal.

Let's see, Gays against Guns invites the gun issue to become about sex. This Emma is on stage all butched out and it's somehow offensive to call her Skinhead Lesbian? How far must we wander off topic? LOL
Entering the mind of a brainwashed demented lefty, is literally entering the mind of a demon. All lies, and pure hypocrisy. The left literally have their own coded speech that only makes sense to each other.

As a general rule, if it pisses off faithful followers of Christ, then that is the side they take. Period.

The way of the world, is a direct path to hell. Count on it.
Tissue?

What a bunch of freaks and weirdos.
Yes, you and your ilk are now the freaks and weirdos. Everyone else has moved on

LOL breaking news, Democrats were up by 15 points in October now it's only a 5 point edge. You unpopular lib freaks and weirdos need to stop talking hide out until after the election otherwise you are going to get your ass whooped again.

Yes, you and your ilk are now the freaks and weirdos. Everyone else has moved on

LOL breaking news, Democrats were up by 15 points in October now it's only a 5 point edge. You unpopular lib freaks and weirdos need to stop talking hide out until after the election otherwise you are going to get your ass whooped again.
Sure pal.

Rasmussen? Fox online poll?

I’m sure you have a credible link....or at least a link.

Duh... wet behind the ears, clueless about life and who she's supposed to be sleeping with

She’s a teenager trying to find her place in life. She’s free to experiment. And if she has already found that place, good for her. I’m sure when you were her age (ages ago) you didn’t envision yourself becoming a gold digger; but here you are :dunno:

Sigh...she's a little kid, wet behind the ears and when she meets the real world she'll get crushed.

Much like you did

Sure pal.

Rasmussen? Fox online poll?

I’m sure you have a credible link....or at least a link.

Its headline news this morning :itsok: Look nobody likes these weirdos, every time they start mouthing off and accidently tell the people what they really plan to do the people reject them.

Because in the context in which it was said was a offensive. He wasn't calling her a skinhead lesbian to praise her. He said it as a slander.

So what do she's a lesbian? It doesn't diminish her credibility or what she's saying.

Her hate speech against men is disgusting.

Greg

Sigh...she's a little kid, wet behind the ears and when she meets the real world she'll get crushed.

Much like you did

When she has to get a job and pay her monthly bills she will have a different perspective.

Much like you did

When she has to get a job and pay her monthly bills she will have a different perspective.

They call that when the rubber meets the road. These kids are not prepared for what it's really like....they can thank their "educators"

Much like you did
Much like I did? I have a good job, a house and a wonderful life despite all of the shit that was thrown at me. I’m not sitting around wringing my hands over teenagers sexual orientation and world views.

You don’t know what the real world entails. Being a gold digger isn’t the real world, honey.

Much like you did

Right. Because ones sexual orientation dictates how well they’ll do in life.

Much like you did

They call that when the rubber meets the road. These kids are not prepared for what it's really like....they can thank their "educators"

And when employers run a background check on her and her resume is tossed onto the drama queen pile for recycling she can thank liberals.

Much like you did
Much like I did? I have a good job, a house and a wonderful life despite all of the shit that was thrown at me. I’m not sitting around wringing my hands over teenagers sexual orientation and world views.

You don’t know what the real world entails. Being a gold digger isn’t the real world, honey.

You don't me so cease pretending you do. The kid and I use the word kid because that is what she is has no idea what the real world is all about.

Now take your middle school BS and stick it up your overused ass, "honey"

Much like you did

Right. Because ones sexual orientation dictates how well they’ll do in life.

LOL what do you think is going to happen when prospective employers run a background check on miss drama queen? :auiqs.jpg:

Much like you did

And when employers run a background check on her and her resume is tossed onto the drama queen pile for recycling she can thank liberals.

No, then she will pull the "they didn't hire me because I'm a lesbian".....bank it

Much like you did

You don't me so cease pretending you do. The kid and I use the word kid because that is what she is has no idea what the real world is all about.

Now take your middle school BS and stick it up your overused ass, "honey"
Triggered! :rofl:
Go use someone else’s credit card to buy some tissues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back