So someone due the math for me...

It seems to me the only way Biden can win it is if michigan changes. Penn, NC and Georgia arent.

michigan is still counting mail ins & donny is only up by a few thousand as of 8:06am

Michigan just got updated. He is at 2,420,821. Joe is at 2,396,573

Boy that's a close one. I think Trump took NC and Georgia and is 700,000 ahead of Biden in PA. Not sure if NC and Georgia have declared yet.
Its close but 91% of votes are in..
They Georgia and NC havent been declared yet but i wouldnt worry about those 2..

Oh I'm not. Trump had a good lead. Looks like PA will be his as well.

It seems to me the only way Biden can win it is if michigan changes. Penn, NC and Georgia arent.

michigan is still counting mail ins & donny is only up by a few thousand as of 8:06am

Boy that's a close one. I think Trump took NC and Georgia and is 700,000 ahead of Biden in PA. Not sure if NC and Georgia have declared yet.
They Georgia and NC havent been declared yet but i wouldnt worry about those 2..

Biden has taken michigan but it isnt over yet. If he gets michigan, its probably over. I dont see trump coming back and taking nevada although i guess its possible.. lol

Biden has taken michigan but it isnt over yet. If he gets michigan, its probably over. I dont see trump coming back and taking nevada although i guess its possible.. lol

I just heart PA might be counting votes till Monday. The guy talking said the process was bull shit and he didn't think it was legal. Oh and Trump might take Nevada. Las Vegas is ready to close doors for all time and Biden is talking about another lock down. You can bet Vegas won't like that at all.

I just heart PA might be counting votes till Monday. The guy talking said the process was bull shit and he didn't think it was legal. Oh and Trump might take Nevada. Las Vegas is ready to close doors for all time and Biden is talking about another lock down. You can bet Vegas won't like that at all.
Can we take a trick from the Dem playbook and miraculously create enough votes to take Nevada??

A lot more counting to be done with mail in voting in big cities and suburbs. We will see.

Right now it hinges on Nevada. Six electoral votes puts Biden over the top. Trump must win Georgia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Nevada. It looks like Georgia and Pennsylvania are going red. NC is likely red too. That leaves Nevada where with 75% of the vote counted Trump trails by 8k.

So if Trump wins Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Michigan
Does he win the presidency

Your Covid tired of licking envelopes the other day, bro?

wanna make some sense ?

Winner

Joseph R. Biden Jr. wins Michigan.

Updated 18m ago
>98% reported

CandidatePartyVotesPct. Electoral votes

Joseph R. Biden Jr. Winner Democrat 2,751,112 50.3% 16

Donald J. Trump* Republican 2,631,357 48.1

Total reported 5,472,004

Oooh Sleepy will lose by a hairplug.

looks like donny lost by a tribble.

Trump is going to have to sue to win Michigan. Trump was winning Michigan until some ballots showed up out of nowhere for Biden. Obviously fraudulent votes.

Just checking and it looks like Trump won North Carolina and Georgia. Not sure on the others. Don't know if it announced yet.

And in PA Trump leads Biden by 700,000 votes.
LOL

Impeached Trump's lead is down to under 200,000 in Pennsylvania and they're still counting.

:dance:

Just checking and it looks like Trump won North Carolina and Georgia. Not sure on the others. Don't know if it announced yet.

LOL

Impeached Trump's lead is down to under 200,000 in Pennsylvania and they're still counting.

Trump almost certainly lost. The one upside is republicans wont destroy property or commit any acts of violence. We are better than democrats.

LOL

Trump almost certainly lost. The one upside is republicans wont destroy property or commit any acts of violence. We are better than democrats.
LOL

Different? Yes. Better? No. Sometimes people have the need to riot to be heard. Sometimes to fight back against the establishment. It was because of people like us there was a Boston Tea Party and an American Revolution. It was people like you who were the Tories who supported the Redcoats to maintain the status quo.

Forum List

Back