So the christian jesus was all about peace ?

While Jesus obviously was well versed in scripture, he must have studied on his own, in his spare time.

One of the chief complaints about Jesus that attempted to discredit his teaching was that he was not officially trained in scripture, not an expert.
He was a rabbi. OTOH, I don't know what the customs of the time were regarding ordination, if any, of rabbis. Authoritarians like the Pharisees of the time loved to control who is ordained and who isn't. Nonetheless, one doesn't have to be ordained in order to be a student of scripture.

No, Jesus was addressed as rabbi out of deference to his popularity among the common untrained rabble who the 'experts' feared..

He was considered by the 'experts' to be a pathetic unrepentant and shameless sinner who was out of his mind, a froward person who was misleading people, a glutton and a drunk who ran around with sinners and prostitutes proclaiming incomprehensible hubris.

more sunday school BULLSHIT a GLUTTON no less sheeesh

*** Authoritarians like the Pharisees of the time loved to control who is ordained and who isn't**** from which Nazi sect did you come up with that shit concept WIND? It is actually comical You know virtually NOTHING about the times of Jesus----but I do. WHO conferred "authority" on Pharisees according to your sunday school teacher? GOEBBELS? He studied in his spare time"??? sheeeesh you guys are stupid
None. Fuck all those God damn, fucking, cocksucking ***** who call themselves Nazis.

No, Jesus was addressed as rabbi out of deference to his popularity among the common untrained rabble who the 'experts' feared..

He was considered by the 'experts' to be a pathetic unrepentant and shameless sinner who was out of his mind, a froward person who was misleading people, a glutton and a drunk who ran around with sinners and prostitutes proclaiming incomprehensible hubris.
Link? Your source of information? I'm guessing you derived these conclusions from the Bible. If so, then you're, once again, guilty of cherry-picking information to fit your world view.

nope I read it as a child-----no cherry picking and no WORLD in which to fit it. I attended just slightly more "sunday school" than any "Hebrew school" at all I learned to color cartoons of jesus holding a lamb in sunday school--------no Hebrew school

While Jesus obviously was well versed in scripture, he must have studied on his own, in his spare time.

One of the chief complaints about Jesus that attempted to discredit his teaching was that he was not officially trained in scripture, not an expert.
He was a rabbi. OTOH, I don't know what the customs of the time were regarding ordination, if any, of rabbis. Authoritarians like the Pharisees of the time loved to control who is ordained and who isn't. Nonetheless, one doesn't have to be ordained in order to be a student of scripture.

The Son of Man has come eating and drinking, and you say, ‘Look at him! A glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners!’ luke 7:34

*** Authoritarians like the Pharisees of the time loved to control who is ordained and who isn't**** from which Nazi sect did you come up with that shit concept WIND? It is actually comical You know virtually NOTHING about the times of Jesus----but I do. WHO conferred "authority" on Pharisees according to your sunday school teacher? GOEBBELS? He studied in his spare time"??? sheeeesh you guys are stupid
None. Fuck all those God damn, fucking, cocksucking ***** who call themselves Nazis.

I will help you ----wind----Pharisees had NO AUTHORITY at all at the time of Jesus other
than that which any normal person confers on a literate person. They were despised by the romans for not-----wanting to BE ROMANS
no matter what your sunday school teacher told you----Jesus had no desire to BE A ROMAN

Has anyone ever suggested you have anger issues? Have you ever sought counseling for emotional distress?

I have anger issues-----like most people----It is true that utter ignorance in literate people annoys me. But---"emotional distress"?---not really. Feel free to ask questions about the issues under discussion

Link? Your source of information? I'm guessing you derived these conclusions from the Bible. If so, then you're, once again, guilty of cherry-picking information to fit your world view.

You are making no sense.

How can anyone read the bible and not conclude that Jesus was despised and rejected for all of the reasons that I listed ?

He wasn't ordained as a rabbi. Where did you get that information from? It isn't in the Bible.

According to the Bible Jesus skipped hebrew school. He was tempted by the devil in the wilderness while living among the wild beasts, which means that he was running around with the Romans presumably doing what Romans did.

Last edited:

I will help you ----wind----Pharisees had NO AUTHORITY at all at the time of Jesus other
than that which any normal person confers on a literate person. They were despised by the romans for not-----wanting to BE ROMANS
no matter what your sunday school teacher told you----Jesus had no desire to BE A ROMAN
What the flying fuck does that have to do with your accusation?

Your flawed assumptions about me are evidence you are a hothead who is 90% rant and 10% intellect.

The Son of Man has come eating and drinking, and you say, ‘Look at him! A glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners!’ luke 7:34

Luke never met Jesus and did not speak Aramaic. He wrote ---in a VACUUM---he was entirely THEORETICAL-----like what today we call a MENTAL MASTURBATOR. He was VERY MUCH influenced by Hellenistic ideas and even by some esoteric religions of his time----including MITHRAISM. You seem to think he was an AUTHORITARIAN PHARISEE

You are making no sense.

How can anyone read the bible and not conclude that Jesus was despised and rejected for all of the reasons that I listed ?

He wasn't ordained as a rabbi. Where did you get that information from? It isn't in the Bible.

According to the Bible Jesus skipped hebrew school. He was tempted by the devil in the wilderness while living among the wild beasts, running around with the Romans presumably doing what Romans did.

the New Testament says JESUS SKIPPED HEBREW SCHOOL?-----you got that verse for me? How old was he when he ran away from home to go out with the bums in the desert? What is your concept of "Hebrew school"?

What the flying fuck does that have to do with your accusation?

Your flawed assumptions about me are evidence you are a hothead who is 90% rant and 10% intellect.

what accusation? I simply quoted you? You posted an utterly idiotic assertion

Luke never met Jesus and did not speak Aramaic. He wrote ---in a VACUUM---he was entirely THEORETICAL-----like what today we call a MENTAL MASTURBATOR. He was VERY MUCH influenced by Hellenistic ideas and even by some esoteric religions of his time----including MITHRAISM. You seem to think he was an AUTHORITARIAN PHARISEE

You are wrong. Jesus rejected Pharisaic beliefs and practices, even if he was raised as an observant Jew.

I am telling you what I think.

Jesus was considered to be a sinner, not a rabbi. If the law is to be taken literally then they were right.

Jesus considered the Pharisees to be sinners. If the law has deeper implications, then Jesus was right.

It is impossible to conform to a literal interpretation of divine law without violating the deeper implications of the very same laws.

I have anger issues-----like most people----It is true that utter ignorance in literate people annoys me. But---"emotional distress"?---not really. Feel free to ask questions about the issues under discussion
Thanks for the confession. You're fooling yourself if you think most people have that problem.

Signs and Symptoms of Anger-Related Issues – Causes and Effects
According to a study conducted by the Harvard Medical School, close to 8 percent of adolescents display anger issues that qualify for lifetime diagnoses of intermittent explosive disorder.

http://www.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/hr/hrdepts/asap/Documents/Anger_Management.pdf
One out of five Americans has an anger management problem. We all know what anger is, and we've all felt it: whether as a fleeting annoyance or as full-fledged rage.

You are wrong. Jesus rejected Pharisaic beliefs and practices, even if he was raised as an observant Jew.

I am telling you what I think.

Jesus was considered to be a sinner, not a rabbi. If the law is to be taken literally then they were right.

Jesus considered the Pharisees to be sinners. If the law has deeper implications, then Jesus was right.

It is impossible to conform to a literal interpretation of divine law without violating the deeper implications of the very same laws.

yes---I know the lies of the THE FIRST REICH--with reference to the religion that it developed around their VERSION of the Pharisee ---Jesus (Yeshua) of Nazareth----the person that the leaders of the FIRST REICH--
crucified for being a PHARISEE----something like the estimated 20,000 other Pharisee jews the romans crucified during that time period of about ten years---for being Pharisees. Your version of Jesus----never existed. Your version is described------clearly a PHARISEE---as NOT A PHARISEE

Thanks for the confession. You're fooling yourself if you think most people have that problem.

Signs and Symptoms of Anger-Related Issues – Causes and Effects
According to a study conducted by the Harvard Medical School, close to 8 percent of adolescents display anger issues that qualify for lifetime diagnoses of intermittent explosive disorder.

http://www.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/hr/hrdepts/asap/Documents/Anger_Management.pdf
One out of five Americans has an anger management problem. We all know what anger is, and we've all felt it: whether as a fleeting annoyance or as full-fledged rage.

read it again-----ANGER ISSUES THAT REQUIRE TREATMENT------is a subset of 'anger issues' " We all know what anger is....." refers to the normal levels of anger to which I alluded-----and which you decided to PERVERT

Forum List

Back