So the lefties are trying to derail Christie's run before it even starts.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
So the lefties are trying to derail Christie's run before it even starts. This could be a huge mistake on their part.

1. The public's attention span is very short.
2. Chris Christie isn't really a conservative and running him off can lead to a real conservative taking his place.
3. Hillery is VERY beatable and he isn't the only one who could do it.
4. Christie is what we call a Progressive Republican, he's not much different from Hillary and if he won he would continue a lot of your agenda.
5. If no link is established between Christie and this "scandal" he will actually gain the experience to handle the mud slinging and trash talking that the left will dish out further down the road.

I don't like Christie, he's a progressive but I saw him speak yesterday for the first time and he has the gift.

So the lefties are trying to derail Christie's run before it even starts. This could be a huge mistake on their part.

2. Chris Christie isn't really a conservative and running him off can lead to a real conservative taking his place.
4. Christie is what we call a Progressive Republican, he's not much different from Hillary and if he won he would continue a lot of your agenda.
5. If no link is established between Christie and this "scandal" he will actually gain the experience to handle the mud slinging and trash talking that the left will dish out further down the road.

I don't like Christie, he's a progressive but I saw him speak yesterday for the first time and he has the gift.

i hope they do

that certainly would be good news

and ironic ta boot

--LOL

yeah keep pushing to the right

You have learned nothing from your election losses

The left made Christie a front runner so they could bash him when the time came. He was never the choice of republicans.

pick Cruze and see what it gets you you fools

how can you think someone who FEWER Americans agree with will win you an election robmoney couldn t win you?

facts don't mean anything to you people its all about bluster and fake bravdo

Christie was never going win in the primary, and that has nothing to do with this scandal.

Christie is a smart politician. The same as the guy presently in the White House.
The difference is Christie is a no nonsense will tell you things you may not want to hear type. But he will make even the dissenters believe in his policies.
Look, how many governors can take on powerful public employee unions in a union heavy state, and WIN?
Christie id not a true conservative. He is a right wing populist.
And that is what wins in blue states.
Fiscal conservative and social moderate. That is the ticket.
I'd say Christie, should he decide to run for the GOP nomination, will be our next president.
That is if NJ reelecting him in a landslide is any kind of litmus test. If a Republican can get elected in a statewide election in a very blue state, the White House is a strong possibility.

I don't really care about any of this shit. I never really considered him to be the candidate for 2016 because he is somewhat reasonable.

and he could not win.

You cant win with FEWER voters get it?

Your party can not run a Cruz type and win.

You cant cheat enough

Christie is a smart politician. The same as the guy presently in the White House.
The difference is Christie is a no nonsense will tell you things you may not want to hear type. But he will make even the dissenters believe in his policies.
Look, how many governors can take on powerful public employee unions in a union heavy state, and WIN?
Christie id not a true conservative. He is a right wing populist.
And that is what wins in blue states.
Fiscal conservative and social moderate. That is the ticket.
I'd say Christie, should he decide to run for the GOP nomination, will be our next president.
That is if NJ reelecting him in a landslide is any kind of litmus test. If a Republican can get elected in a statewide election in a very blue state, the White House is a strong possibility.

There isn't anything here for me to argue against. I believe that trying to destroy him now, this far out, was premature and a mistake.

What evidence do you have that there is no cause for an investigation to continue?

Forum List

Back