So the lefties are trying to derail Christie's run before it even starts.

So the lefties are trying to derail Christie's run before it even starts. This could be a huge mistake on their part.

1. The public's attention span is very short.
2. Chris Christie isn't really a conservative and running him off can lead to a real conservative taking his place.
3. Hillery is VERY beatable and he isn't the only one who could do it.
4. Christie is what we call a Progressive Republican, he's not much different from Hillary and if he won he would continue a lot of your agenda.
5. If no link is established between Christie and this "scandal" he will actually gain the experience to handle the mud slinging and trash talking that the left will dish out further down the road.

I don't like Christie, he's a progressive but I saw him speak yesterday for the first time and he has the gift.

What evidence do you have that there is no cause for an investigation to continue?

Are you with Truthmatters on a Saturday morning drinking binge? Where did I say that?

Last edited:
The use of the term left or progressive to characterize Christie is ridiculous, and exposes the ignorance of those who posted above. Most of the fringe who post on this message board consider anyone who doesn't agree with them progressive, liberal. a RINO or a leftist - and can't differentiate among them.

Using each of them as pejoratives, and without further definition, has the ironic effect of defining where they stand on the political spectrum, hence my use of the word "fringe". Fringe is not a number, though I suspect somewhere between 20 and 30 percent of Americans might be called members of the fringe - not only for reasons political.

The fringe is not about not being part of mainstream thinking, generally those on the fringe apply a box around what is acceptable to them and what is not. Thus, thinking outside the box is alien and creates in those exposed to ideas or opinions which challenges the dogma they hold true cognitive dissonance. It's why they repeat the same phrases over and over as if they are fresh and new - anything fresh or new concerns most and scares the rest of the fringe.

So the lefties are trying to derail Christie's run before it even starts. This could be a huge mistake on their part.

2. Chris Christie isn't really a conservative and running him off can lead to a real conservative taking his place.
4. Christie is what we call a Progressive Republican, he's not much different from Hillary and if he won he would continue a lot of your agenda.
5. If no link is established between Christie and this "scandal" he will actually gain the experience to handle the mud slinging and trash talking that the left will dish out further down the road.

I don't like Christie, he's a progressive but I saw him speak yesterday for the first time and he has the gift.

What evidence do you have that there is no cause for an investigation to continue?

Are you with Truthmatters on a Saturday morning drinking binge? Where did I say that?

Then you agree that there is definitely good cause for investigations to continue.

Republicans would never nominate this fat crook anyway. He once hugged Obama. That killed any chance he ever had.

this is basically you idiot response EVERY time you cant answer to facts

Christie is a smart politician. The same as the guy presently in the White House.
The difference is Christie is a no nonsense will tell you things you may not want to hear type. But he will make even the dissenters believe in his policies.
Look, how many governors can take on powerful public employee unions in a union heavy state, and WIN?
Christie id not a true conservative. He is a right wing populist.
And that is what wins in blue states.
Fiscal conservative and social moderate. That is the ticket.
I'd say Christie, should he decide to run for the GOP nomination, will be our next president.
That is if NJ reelecting him in a landslide is any kind of litmus test. If a Republican can get elected in a statewide election in a very blue state, the White House is a strong possibility.

I agree with you.
And he handled the situation perfectly.

plus the public is SO HUNGRY for ANY sign of leadership he did not even had to do much.

investigation of WHAT?

there is nothing to investigate

Let us all keep in mind Gov. Christie was NOT under oath during the press conference. One in Bridgegate was, and his response was, "On the advice of council, I respectfully decline to answer"; another involved resigned (or was fired) and has made no comments. Let's wait and see if she lands on her feet in a cushy new job, or is blackballed because she did in fact put her boss under the bus.

Republicans would never nominate this fat crook anyway. He once hugged Obama. That killed any chance he ever had.

After McCain and Romney you can still say that?

this is basically you idiot response EVERY time you cant answer to facts

You wouldn't know a fact if it was sitting on the bottom of your shot glass. I never stayed anything about the investigation and it is totally irrelevant to this thread. Have another drink and lie down dumbass.

Let us all keep in mind Gov. Christie was NOT under oath during the press conference. One in Bridgegate was, and his response was, "On the advice of council, I respectfully decline to answer"; another involved resigned (or was fired) and has made no comments. Let's wait and see if she lands on her feet in a cushy new job, or is blackballed because she did in fact put her boss under the bus.

Completely irrelevant, quit trying to derail the thread.

Forum List

Back