So the lefties are trying to derail Christie's run before it even starts.

Why does the OP think the "left" is doing anything with regard to Christie? The story broke.....there has been no liberal Darrell Issa holding hearings.

Why does the OP not know how to spell Hillary?

Who does the OP think has a chance to beat Hillary, other than Christie?

Isn't the fix in anyway? Isn't it impossible for a Republican to win the Presidency since the media promotes Democrats and millions of illegals and dead people vote Democrat?

How dense can you be? The left wing media is all over this story, and the liberals here have posted a plethora of threads on it.

I don't know why my phone changed the spelling of Hillary one time to Hillery.

I said Hillary is beatable and she is, for many reasons and it won't matter who runs against her.

And yes, it will be difficult because all if the reasons you mentioned, but not as difficult as Obama was.

And btw, you left out one more reason it will be difficult to beat a democrat; the ignorant and lazy now outnumber the smart and productive.

Why does the OP think the "left" is doing anything with regard to Christie? The story broke.....there has been no liberal Darrell Issa holding hearings.

Isn't the fix in anyway? Isn't it impossible for a Republican to win the Presidency since the media promotes Democrats and millions of illegals and dead people vote Democrat?

How dense can you be? The left wing media is all over this story, and the liberals here have posted a plethora of threads on it.

I said Hillary is beatable and she is, for many reasons and it won't matter who runs against her.

And yes, it will be difficult because all if the reasons you mentioned, but not as difficult as Obama was.

And btw, you left out one more reason it will be difficult to beat a democrat; the ignorant and lazy now outnumber the smart and productive.

I would love for a nutter to prove that ignorant and lazy people vote.

Wanna try?

The use of the term left or progressive to characterize Christie is ridiculous, and exposes the ignorance of those who posted above. Most of the fringe who post on this message board consider anyone who doesn't agree with them progressive, liberal. a RINO or a leftist - and can't differentiate among them.

Using each of them as pejoratives, and without further definition, has the ironic effect of defining where they stand on the political spectrum, hence my use of the word "fringe". Fringe is not a number, though I suspect somewhere between 20 and 30 percent of Americans might be called members of the fringe - not only for reasons political.

The fringe is not about not being part of mainstream thinking, generally those on the fringe apply a box around what is acceptable to them and what is not. Thus, thinking outside the box is alien and creates in those exposed to ideas or opinions which challenges the dogma they hold true cognitive dissonance. It's why they repeat the same phrases over and over as if they are fresh and new - anything fresh or new concerns most and scares the rest of the fringe.

Your analysis is a little off and is little more than an inability to think outside of the box. You have successfully convicted yourself of exactly what you accuse the "fringe" of doing.

Mainstream thinking is now, always has been, and always will be, the creation of mainstream leaders with the loudest and most prolific voices, and is about as shallow and fickle as thinking can get. Thinking outside of the box requires one to question everything they hold to be true on the subject in question. A very small number of people have that ability, and that definitely precludes the concept from being mainstream anything.

Any "out of the mainstream" argument is based on the false assumption that the majority of people are always correct, and that any other premise is flawed. Truth is never dependent upon how many people believe it to be true or false.

And don’t forget the sinister democrat conspiracy to keep minorities on welfare and addicted to free stuff to they’ll keep voting democrat.

I would love for a nutter to prove that ignorant and lazy people vote.

Wanna try?

The only real true nutters are the far left.

However since you voted for Obama twice there is no need to "prove" your assertion.

And don’t forget the sinister democrat conspiracy to keep minorities on welfare and addicted to free stuff to they’ll keep voting democrat.

And the far left shows that all they have are talking points and propaganda.

The use of the term left or progressive to characterize Christie is ridiculous, and exposes the ignorance of those who posted above. Most of the fringe who post on this message board consider anyone who doesn't agree with them progressive, liberal. a RINO or a leftist - and can't differentiate among them.

Using each of them as pejoratives, and without further definition, has the ironic effect of defining where they stand on the political spectrum, hence my use of the word "fringe". Fringe is not a number, though I suspect somewhere between 20 and 30 percent of Americans might be called members of the fringe - not only for reasons political.

The fringe is not about not being part of mainstream thinking, generally those on the fringe apply a box around what is acceptable to them and what is not. Thus, thinking outside the box is alien and creates in those exposed to ideas or opinions which challenges the dogma they hold true cognitive dissonance. It's why they repeat the same phrases over and over as if they are fresh and new - anything fresh or new concerns most and scares the rest of the fringe.

Which accurately describes most reactionary, authoritarian conservatives, where dissent and diversity won’t be tolerated, even among fellow rightists.

Your analysis is a little off and is little more than an inability to think outside of the box. You have successfully convicted yourself of exactly what you accuse the "fringe" of doing.

Mainstream thinking is now, always has been, and always will be, the creation of mainstream leaders with the loudest and most prolific voices, and is about as shallow and fickle as thinking can get. Thinking outside of the box requires one to question everything they hold to be true on the subject in question. A very small number of people have that ability, and that definitely precludes the concept from being mainstream anything.

Any "out of the mainstream" argument is based on the false assumption that the majority of people are always correct, and that any other premise is flawed. Truth is never dependent upon how many people believe it to be true or false.

You are talking to a far left Obama drone that will vote far left no matter who they put up. But then again the far left like the Taliban think they are the mainstream.

Which accurately describes most reactionary, authoritarian conservatives, where dissent and diversity won’t be tolerated, even among fellow rightists.

Oh my the irony of the far left.

So the thread really has no 'topic', per se, it's just a namecalling troll attack on liberals?

The irony of those comments.
I don't think it's ironic because he just has a problem with reading comprehension. Can one be a troll for responding without understanding? My belief is that trolling is deliberate.

So I guess the attacks on Hillary Clinton in 1993 were premature.

lol, you're an idiot.

So the lefties are trying to derail Christie's run before it even starts. This could be a huge mistake on their part.

1. The public's attention span is very short.
2. Chris Christie isn't really a conservative and running him off can lead to a real conservative taking his place.
3. Hillery is VERY beatable and he isn't the only one who could do it.
4. Christie is what we call a Progressive Republican, he's not much different from Hillary and if he won he would continue a lot of your agenda.
5. If no link is established between Christie and this "scandal" he will actually gain the experience to handle the mud slinging and trash talking that the left will dish out further down the road.

I don't like Christie, he's a progressive but I saw him speak yesterday for the first time and he has the gift.

Just a quick question.

How long have we on the right been trying to derail Hilary Clinton's bid for the White House?

Edit: whoops I see that has already been brought up. :)
Immie

Last edited:
So the lefties are trying to derail Christie's run before it even starts. This could be a huge mistake on their part.

2. Chris Christie isn't really a conservative and running him off can lead to a real conservative taking his place.
4. Christie is what we call a Progressive Republican, he's not much different from Hillary and if he won he would continue a lot of your agenda.
5. If no link is established between Christie and this "scandal" he will actually gain the experience to handle the mud slinging and trash talking that the left will dish out further down the road.

I don't like Christie, he's a progressive but I saw him speak yesterday for the first time and he has the gift.

Just a quick question.

How long have we on the right been trying to derail Hilary Clinton's bid for the White House?

Immie

The right did not have to derail Hilary's run for the white house the far left did that for them. The far left decided that a "white" African-American with zero experience was more important to get elected than a "white" female with tons of political baggage.

Although it helps that the far left controls about 80% of the media in this country.

yeah keep pushing to the right

You have learned nothing from your election losses

2010 idiot.

and you cant repeat it because EVERYONE now hates the tea tards except the tea tards.

You ruined the government and everyone hates you now

The Tea Party represents Free Will, better than any of the competition. I get why Statist Progressive Control Freaks from both the RNC and DNC hate us, be their interests Business or Government. That is actually a badge of Honor TM.
Keep on warring with the light and siding with the darkness, it looks good on you. If we rid you of all of your hypocrisy, what exactly would be left?

Your side can't do anything wrong, our side can't do anything right, at least in your mind. You are clear on that, at least to the rest of us, but not yourself, otherwise, why would you constantly repeat yourself?

Do we expect you to run a DNC Candidate that we would want to vote for? Not exactly. Why would you impose your will on us by influencing who we should run? You must have a lot of fools in your life, fool, being such a favorite word of yours. My observation to you is that the fools are not who you think they are. Having to choose between what is right and what is popular, where are you again?

2010 idiot.

and you cant repeat it because EVERYONE now hates the tea tards except the tea tards.

The Tea Party represents Free Will, better than any of the competition. I get why Statist Progressive Control Freaks from both the RNC and DNC hate us, be their interests Business or Government. That is actually a badge of Honor TM.
Keep on warring with the light and siding with the darkness, it looks good on you. If we rid you of all of your hypocrisy, what exactly would be left?

Your side can't do anything wrong, our side can't do anything right, at least in your mind. You are clear on that, at least to the rest of us, but not yourself, otherwise, why would you constantly repeat yourself?

Do we expect you to run a DNC Candidate that we would want to vote for? Not exactly. Why would you impose your will on us by influencing who we should run? You must have a lot of fools in your life, fool, being such a favorite word of yours. My observation to you is that the fools are not who you think they are. Having to choose between what is right and what is popular, where are you again?

I am a big fan of free will. Where do I sign up?

Just a quick question.

Immie

The right did not have to derail Hilary's run for the white house the far left did that for them. The far left decided that a "white" African-American with zero experience was more important to get elected than a "white" female with tons of political baggage.

Although it helps that the far left controls about 80% of the media in this country.

I have a feeling leftist are going to make a run at trumping the GOP with getting the first woman elected President in 2016. Quite frankly, with what the GOP seems to want to offer, more leftists, I think they can succeed.

Immie

I am a big fan of free will. Where do I sign up?

Well I know that is a lie!

Being a far left Obama drone you have no clue what free will is.

Just a quick question.

Immie

I have a feeling leftist are going to make a run at trumping the GOP with getting the first woman elected President in 2016. Quite frankly, with what the GOP seems to want to offer, more leftists, I think they can succeed.

Immie

Of course that was the plan, the problem is the age of Hilary. Hilary got the SoS position so the DNC could say they got the first African -American elected. Hilary took a back seat to that.

Had they tried to run Hilary 10 years ago she would have had a better chance than she does now.

It does not matter who the GOP puts up for president as the far left press will do it's best to smear them and promote the far left candidate.

Christie is a smart politician. The same as the guy presently in the White House.
The difference is Christie is a no nonsense will tell you things you may not want to hear type. But he will make even the dissenters believe in his policies.
Look, how many governors can take on powerful public employee unions in a union heavy state, and WIN?
Christie id not a true conservative. He is a right wing populist.
And that is what wins in blue states.
Fiscal conservative and social moderate. That is the ticket.
I'd say Christie, should he decide to run for the GOP nomination, will be our next president.
That is if NJ reelecting him in a landslide is any kind of litmus test. If a Republican can get elected in a statewide election in a very blue state, the White House is a strong possibility.

You've got that flipped around. Christie isn't a "populist" at all - the tea party types are the populists.

Forum List

Back