So the lefties are trying to derail Christie's run before it even starts.

Mockery is fun. I think Christie was behind it all along and remain consistent in my personal expectations of elected officials in that they should not betray the public trust and safety for personal gain; especially a vendetta against another politician. This event really exposes the sheepel mentality of The Left and their denial of any wrongdoing in Fast and Furious, Benghazi, and the IRS. But, watch them pile on and throw stones over a traffic jam. Pathetic.

All these "scandals" and "cover-ups" are manufactured distractions as far as I am concerned. The really important things that might actually matter to our lives are lost in the rush to judgement. I mean, just look at this shit and then look at the nearly forgotten NSA leaks, anyone remember the NSA leaks?

If liberals can blame a so-called Republican for traffic jams....that far exceeds Democraps getting Americans killed by terrorists then lying about it.

Democraps using the IRS to attack conservative groups, no big deal.

Democraps giving assault weapons to Mexican drug cartels to increase gun crimes on both sides of the border to taint the gun debate, no big deal.

Democraps funneling taxpayer money to their friends that own/operate green energy companies then those companies went bankrupt, no big deal.

Democraps cut benefits to military and Vets but extend tax money going to ILLEGALS, no big deal.

Now you see why every liberal is a pile of shit.

Mockery is fun. I think Christie was behind it all along and remain consistent in my personal expectations of elected officials in that they should not betray the public trust and safety for personal gain; especially a vendetta against another politician. This event really exposes the sheepel mentality of The Left and their denial of any wrongdoing in Fast and Furious, Benghazi, and the IRS. But, watch them pile on and throw stones over a traffic jam. Pathetic.

Incorrect.

Fast and Furious, Benghazi and the IRS are phony ‘scandals’ because there’s no evidence that the WH was involved, nor any evidence as to a ‘cover up’; indeed, all three incidents have been exhaustively investigated with no findings of malfeasance on the part of the Administration.

This is not the case with the Christie scandal, however, where there is clear, documented, objective evidence that the governor’s office was involved.

Consequently, nothing is being ‘revealed’ concerning the ‘mentality of the left.’

And that most conservatives are unable to understand the difference is likely the result of being blind partisans.

yeah keep pushing to the right

You have learned nothing from your election losses

2010 idiot.

You and others on the right need to get over the myth of 2010 you’ve contrived; 2010 was a net failure for republicans – it’s also ancient history you pathetically adhere to.

2010 was a net failure for the GOP because republicans failed to win the Senate that year, as well as gubernatorial elections in New York and California.

2010 was a net failure for the GOP because it demonstrated when TPM candidates are exposed to state-wide elections, they lose.

And we saw this again in 2012 when TPM candidates cost republicans the Senate a second time.

American voters reject extremism whether it’s left or right; this is a lesson republicans have failed to learn.

GOOD.

Fuck Christie.

He's a republicrat, a political whore and a douchebag.

Too bad the bed wetters didn't destroy Romney before we were stuck with his ass. No, they waited until he was the last guy standing because he was the easiest one to take down.

I want a hardcore conservative like Herman Cain to come out of nowhere again, but hopefully THIS TIME people won't give a shit if he's accused of porking some unemployable secretary.

yeah keep pushing to the right

You have learned nothing from your election losses

2010 idiot.

You and others on the right need to get over the myth of 2010 you’ve contrived; 2010 was a net failure for republicans – it’s also ancient history you pathetically adhere to.

2010 was a net failure for the GOP because republicans failed to win the Senate that year, as well as gubernatorial elections in New York and California.

2010 was a net failure for the GOP because it demonstrated when TPM candidates are exposed to state-wide elections, they lose.

And we saw this again in 2012 when TPM candidates cost republicans the Senate a second time.

American voters reject extremism whether it’s left or right; this is a lesson republicans have failed to learn.

I have to laugh at how delusional some of you bed wetters are.

2010 was a massive win for the GOP. They gained every seat possible not just federally, but statewide.

The only "win" you bed wetters had in 2012 was keeping your fuhrer in office in spite of common sense. You barely won that election and it was only because your propagandists in the media destroyed every candidate until Romney was the only one left and no one in the republican camp really wanted him to begin with.

It was a good strategy, but that marginal victory will likely be a precursor to yet another stunning defeat in 2014. If I'm wrong I'm already prepared to "Go Galt" and jump ship before you parasites implode the country, but I'm optimistic enough to hang around for a while in hopes you assholes commit another "Jonestown" on a much more significant scale.

So the lefties are trying to derail Christie's run before it even starts. This could be a huge mistake on their part.

1. The public's attention span is very short.
2. Chris Christie isn't really a conservative and running him off can lead to a real conservative taking his place.
3. Hillery is VERY beatable and he isn't the only one who could do it.
4. Christie is what we call a Progressive Republican, he's not much different from Hillary and if he won he would continue a lot of your agenda.
5. If no link is established between Christie and this "scandal" he will actually gain the experience to handle the mud slinging and trash talking that the left will dish out further down the road.

I don't like Christie, he's a progressive but I saw him speak yesterday for the first time and he has the gift.

1. Agreed. Plus with over 2 years to go before primaries, a lot of time will have passed. 2. There will likely be lots of candidates vying for the nomination just like the last time. You might get a conservative candidate this time around. The problem will be finding one that has broad appeal. Far right candidates generally don't draw much support from moderates and independents.
3. No guarantee that Hillary will be the Democrat's nominee. If she is, she will be hard to beat. Just saying you can beat her is not the same as actually doing it.
4. Win - win...
5. Christie will likely have to worry as much or more about the right than he will the left.

So the lefties are trying to derail Christie's run before it even starts. This could be a huge mistake on their part.

2. Chris Christie isn't really a conservative and running him off can lead to a real conservative taking his place.
4. Christie is what we call a Progressive Republican, he's not much different from Hillary and if he won he would continue a lot of your agenda.
5. If no link is established between Christie and this "scandal" he will actually gain the experience to handle the mud slinging and trash talking that the left will dish out further down the road.

I don't like Christie, he's a progressive but I saw him speak yesterday for the first time and he has the gift.

1. Agreed. Plus with over 2 years to go before primaries, a lot of time will have passed. 2. There will likely be lots of candidates vying for the nomination just like the last time. You might get a conservative candidate this time around. The problem will be finding one that has broad appeal. Far right candidates generally don't draw much support from moderates and independents.
3. No guarantee that Hillary will be the Democrat's nominee. If she is, she will be hard to beat. Just saying you can beat her is not the same as actually doing it.
4. Win - win...
5. Christie will likely have to worry as much or more about the right than he will the left.

#5 - correct because the right despises political corruption, the left lives by it.

Immie

The Crispie administration did this all on their own.

Strange how Republicans don't give a shit when thousands of Americans are put at risk. What if anther Boston Bomber struck? Republicans say so what. Who the fuck cares?

4. Win - win...

#5 - correct because the right despises political corruption, the left lives by it.

Immie

Huh?

fat-guy-epic-swing-fail.gif

Crispie said he was "working out" when he got the news.

2010 idiot.

I have to laugh at how delusional some of you bed wetters are.

2010 was a massive win for the GOP. They gained every seat possible not just federally, but statewide.

The only "win" you bed wetters had in 2012 was keeping your fuhrer in office in spite of common sense. You barely won that election and it was only because your propagandists in the media destroyed every candidate until Romney was the only one left and no one in the republican camp really wanted him to begin with.

It was a good strategy, but that marginal victory will likely be a precursor to yet another stunning defeat in 2014. If I'm wrong I'm already prepared to "Go Galt" and jump ship before you parasites implode the country, but I'm optimistic enough to hang around for a while in hopes you assholes commit another "Jonestown" on a much more significant scale.

There you go again... under estimating the "WILL OF THE PEOPLE." You right winged crooks might steal a few seats in the house here and there this year but your chances of getting a GOP president elected in 2016 looks rather dismal. The GOP keeps shooting itself in the foot.

$Republican Presidental racer 2012.jpg

click on image to make larger​

Last edited:
I've heard what they say about Christie being democrat lite, and now if he is guilty of this corruption and dirty politics then he truly is a Democrat.

Iraq, the Bush tax cuts, the deregulated economy, what happened after Katrina. All the fault of Democrats.

4. Win - win...

Immie

Huh?

Conservatives get pissed off at political corruption. Liberals live by it.

Now you are going to try to tell me Republicans are just as guilty of political corruption as Democrats. And guess what, I am going to agree with you. However, I will argue that Washington as well as each state government is completely run by liberals. There are no politicians that I can think of that live by conservative ideals. When you get right down to it, both Republicans and Democrats are seeking control of the masses because they "know better than we do". All members of both parties are authoritarian and seek to expand their own power through government. Those are liberal methods not conservative.
Face it, you own the country. You, liberals/progressives are 100% responsible for its demise. The parties have eliminated entirely conservative thought from their ranks and this country has suffered because of that.

I have more to say about this, but have company. I need to leave briefly.

Immie

Last edited:

4. Win - win...

Immie

Yeah, the right is just as pure as the driven snow. :cuckoo:

1)yes
2) oh noes! a real conservative!! You will loose harder and faster than in 2012 if you do. well besides the fact any real conservative is something you wouldnt recognize.
3)maybe she is, but no there really isnt anyone coming to mind right now who could beat her if she runs.
4)He is a moderate and nothing more. Which is why he has the best chance. He can suck up that middle vote like no other. Which you know is what Romney and Obama where fighting over.
5)Not really. he already knows how to handle trash talk. What this does is let him be on the national stage for a few minutes.

Its fun watching you be so wrong.

Forum List

Back