So there was a shooting on DC's subway yesterday

novasteve

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2011
Bellevue
The same week as terrorist attacks on the subway in Belgium, there's a shooting in the nation's capital on their subway train system. TO ZERO NATIONAL MEDIA ATTENTION. ANd then add in some politician is upset that witnesses are not coming forward, I can only come to the conclusion that to liberals, only some black lives matter. They can'nt make political use of this, SO THEY FUCKING IGNORE IT. Like virtually all black on black violence

Police: Teen shot, killed on Deanwood Metro station platform

The same week as terrorist attacks on the subway in Belgium, there's a shooting in the nation's capital on their subway train system. TO ZERO NATIONAL MEDIA ATTENTION. ANd then add in some politician is upset that witnesses are not coming forward, I can only come to the conclusion that to liberals, only some black lives matter. They can'nt make political use of this, SO THEY FUCKING IGNORE IT. Like virtually all black on black violence

It did not happen....they have strict gun control in D.C. and they are not allowing people to get concealed carry permits......so it didn't actually happen.

It did not happen....they have strict gun control in D.C. and they are not allowing people to get concealed carry permits......so it didn't actually happen.
You can`t make political use of this or you would have posted it...correct?
Toddler, 4, shoots his mom from car's backseat

I'll admit, I am a little shocked that daytime television wasn't interrupted for a special report over this incident. At least NovaSteve gets use his corpse to whine about liberals so his death isn't a total waste.

You can`t make political use of this or you would have posted it...correct?
Toddler, 4, shoots his mom from car's backseat

No...showing actual perspective on gun accident's is very useful....it shows how nothing you anti gun nuts believe is true, a fact or the actual reality of guns in the United States.....

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

Here are the stats on some common types of death....it would be better to start a crusade to teach people how to walk upright...and save them from falling deaths...you would save more lives.....

guns, drowning and poisoning....

If you cared about people....you would push to ban the following...

Cars, Accidental deaths 2013......35,369

Poisons...accidental deaths 2013....38,851

Alcohol...accidental deaths 2013...29,001

gravity....accidental falling deaths 2013...30,208
Accidental drowning.....3,391
Accidental exposure to smoke, fire and flames.....2,760

Accidental gun deaths 2013......505

Accidental gun deaths of children under 14 in 2013....with 74.2 million children in the country in 2010..........

Under 1 year old: 3

1-4 years old: 27

5-14 years old: 39

Total: 69 ( in a country of 320 million people)

Gun Suicide: 21,175

Non gun suicide: 19,974

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr63/nvsr63_09.pdf

Then by year accidental gun deaths going down according to CDC final statistics table 10 from 2010-2013...

So...accidental gun deaths have been coming down as more people own and carry guns for self defense....now 12.8 million people actually carry guns for self defense......on their person, and the accidental gun death rate is going down, not up....

Yep. He was a dindu so nobody cares. Next week, maybe tomorrow another dead dindu. It's like someone trips over their shoelaces.

Yep. He was a dindu so nobody cares. Next week, maybe tomorrow another dead dindu. It's like someone trips over their shoelaces.

You would think that blacks and hispanics would get tired of the democrats in the media, the democrat party, public education and hollywood just not caring about them...........how much longer will they suffer and still support the racists in the democrat party....

I'm curious, well it's blatantly obvious that Black Lives Matter only thinks blacks killed by police matter. Heck ignore the thousands each year who aren't killed by police.

Forum List

Back