so what happened to him??

namvet

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
25ppy6a.jpg

its been two days since Trump gave him 2 black eyes in front of a world audience. a man would come back and defend himself. is Hitlery sitting on him ?? or did he hit the chicken switch??

25ppy6a.jpg

its been two days since Trump gave him 2 black eyes in front of a world audience. a man would come back and defend himself. is Hitlery sitting on him ?? or did he hit the chicken switch??
That is an "I WILL KILL YOU" face.

25ppy6a.jpg

Trump trashed the Clinton accusers during the nineties.

Bill Clinton will NOT take the bait.....dream on, right wingers.....

When your enemy is imploding, you just sit back and watch......

(and, no, Bill will not be invited nor accept Trump's fourth wedding invitation.)

Bill Clinton will NOT take the bait.....dream on, right wingers.....

When your enemy is imploding, you just sit back and watch......

(and, no, Bill will not be invited nor accept Trump's fourth wedding invitation.)

so he's a wesal slide off under a rock

25ppy6a.jpg

based on the lefts demands that what Hillary did in the 90s is not important because it was so long ago, I suggest that the same holds true for Donald Trump.
Just trying to play by the liberal rule book.

25ppy6a.jpg

based on the lefts demands that what Hillary did in the 90s is not important because it was so long ago, I suggest that the same holds true for Donald Trump.
Just trying to play by the liberal rule book.

The progressive's playbook is fluid, it changes as the needs arise

Forum List

Back