so what happened to him??

25ppy6a.jpg

its been two days since Trump gave him 2 black eyes in front of a world audience. a man would come back and defend himself. is Hitlery sitting on him ?? or did he hit the chicken switch??
Hillary has him bound and gagged in their NY home, after telling him "for the love of Christ Bill, don't get in Donald's way. I'm finally going to be president. I finally found a way that the voters will overlook how much they loath me"

It was delightful seeing Hillary called a liar and Willy called a rapist to their faces.....Trump RULES!
You like that kind of stuff, we can tell.....makes you all tingly.

Wikileaks: Clinton's campaign is leaking like the Titanic..and more to come. :)

And Trump has seen to it that nobody cares. That's the funniest part.

Truly. The civil war exploding within the GOP is getting all of the attention courtesy of Trump on Twitter.

wanna see a civil war?? just wait till the bitch gets in
Oh yes.....so very tough.....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: See you Nov 9th. :blowup::bye1:

deal

Trump-Oval-Office.jpg

:alcoholic::alcoholic:

A photoshopped President is as close as Trump will get.

And Trump has seen to it that nobody cares. That's the funniest part.

Truly. The civil war exploding within the GOP is getting all of the attention courtesy of Trump on Twitter.

Oh yes.....so very tough.....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: See you Nov 9th. :blowup::bye1:

deal

Trump-Oval-Office.jpg

Clinton's might rent him a bedroom. (-:

deal

Trump-Oval-Office.jpg

deal

Trump-Oval-Office.jpg

He could use a nap.

Oh i'm pretty sure some folks close to Trump, or Trump himself, are gonna suddenly feel really depressed and be 'suicided.' Or have unexpected car problems and get into some deadly car 'accidents.' The Clintons are plotting their revenge. Bet on that.

Oh i'm pretty sure some folks close to Trump, or Trump himself, are gonna suddenly feel really depressed and be 'suicided.' Or have unexpected car problems and get into some deadly car 'accidents.' The Clintons are plotting their revenge. Bet on that.
Oh for Christ's sake, Ivanka and Chelsea shopped for baby crap together.

Now assange ... he's dead right now but he just doesn't know it. The poison's already in him. That last child hooker gave him the dose.

1998. you do stay current
And you are talking current? :rofl:

current? yes my light bill is paid up HAHAHAHAHAHA.........luv your clown avatar kid you gonna fit right in
So...when can we expect you with your Civil War dudes? I'll bake a cake.

save it for Your grandfather
Both my grandfathers have been dead for a while and are not part of someone's Imaginary conversation about people on the Internet. :lol:

no they are not. and I apologize. both of mine are gone as well as both parents

Meanwhile, as the mentally retarded poser was making a fool of himself putting up this thread,

Bill Clinton was making 2 appearances in Florida.

Meanwhile, as the mentally retarded poser was making a fool of himself putting up this thread,

Bill Clinton was making 2 appearances in Florida.

yeah the killer is really packin' em in

295CE00500000578-3111535-image-a-2_1433453674076.jpg

poser?? let's see if you can prove that. I say you can't. your called out retard. finger fuck NY eh?? thanks for map idiot

Last edited:
How can he defend himself? Trump stuck it right up his hole and Bubba knows it

14 points worth of sticking - all going to Hillary Clinton.

Take your rigged polls and play with yourself with them, it's been proven on this very forum they are fugging with the demographics. Idiots like you are too stupid to realize it
Not to mention the polling company is funded by a Clinton super PAC.

I'm pretty sure you are pretty sure about that.....and because you mention it.....you can be pretty sure to be on that list too.

And you are talking current? :rofl:

current? yes my light bill is paid up HAHAHAHAHAHA.........luv your clown avatar kid you gonna fit right in
So...when can we expect you with your Civil War dudes? I'll bake a cake.

save it for Your grandfather
Both my grandfathers have been dead for a while and are not part of someone's Imaginary conversation about people on the Internet. :lol:

no they are not. and I apologize. both of mine are gone as well as both parents
Lost my father to Alzheimers this last May...my mother is fading......same disease.

Forum List

Back