so what happened to him??

Cons live in their own bubble. In perpetuity. The Clinton's forget about The Sniffler 2 minutes after the debate. But we know Trump is up at 3am even when a former beauty contestant disses him. But, cons need feedback that they're 'winning' so they reach for juvenile nonsense because it is in easy reach.
He's at it again today....probably locked in his gold-plated bathroom with his cell phone and charger with his handlers banging at the door "Put the phone down, Donald!"

And Trump has seen to it that nobody cares. That's the funniest part.

Truly. The civil war exploding within the GOP is getting all of the attention courtesy of Trump on Twitter.

wanna see a civil war?? just wait till the bitch gets in

Can't wait. Are you busy cleaning your guns? Gotta be ready for your big invasion of, um, where you going to start? Fort Sumter is a good place, has a lot of history in this area. Have you already picked out where the statues of the losers are going up? Maybe next to the Jefferson Davis statue. What flag will you use? Perhaps the skull and cross bones to signify your 'pirate' status, or will you adopt the Russian flag this time around? Perhaps Putin will join in to fight the US military on American soil.

Better check on military power of both sides first though, you wouldn't want to rely on someone who doesn't have the right stuff. Here's a little help.

Aircraft Inventory Strength by Country

Who says the military would side with you snowflakes?

Well stop talking and get to it. I'm sure you are confident the US military would 'side' with you so why wait? Seems cowardly. Why would the US military want to fight with cowards?

Ahhhh dry up, Newt, you're just being annoying

Cons live in their own bubble. In perpetuity. The Clinton's forget about The Sniffler 2 minutes after the debate. But we know Trump is up at 3am even when a former beauty contestant disses him. But, cons need feedback that they're 'winning' so they reach for juvenile nonsense because it is in easy reach.

It's well-documented that Trump only needs 4 hours of sleep to maintain his energy level. He's 70 and ain't slowing down.....3 plane rides a day, and planning on 6 a day in the last two weeks. Your worn-out old whore does one every other day and often has to be carried to her limo.
Those rage tweets ain't gonna type themselves, you know!

It's well-documented that Trump only needs 4 hours of sleep to maintain his energy level. He's 70 and ain't slowing down.....3 plane rides a day, and planning on 6 a day in the last two weeks. Your worn-out old whore does one every other day and often has to be carried to her limo.

Oh man, you have it bad for him don't you. Holly flock.

Don't project your femness on me, homo. No woman should ever be CIC....Putin knows Merkle is afraid of dogs so he always has his big black wolf hound in the room with her....watching her eyes float amuses him. Trump has dealt with the Italian rackets boys his whole career...you think a pipsqueak like Putin would intimidate him?
lol.gif
"No woman should ever be CIC"....well, there you have it. This makes total sense why you are a Drumpf supporter.

Truly. The civil war exploding within the GOP is getting all of the attention courtesy of Trump on Twitter.

Can't wait. Are you busy cleaning your guns? Gotta be ready for your big invasion of, um, where you going to start? Fort Sumter is a good place, has a lot of history in this area. Have you already picked out where the statues of the losers are going up? Maybe next to the Jefferson Davis statue. What flag will you use? Perhaps the skull and cross bones to signify your 'pirate' status, or will you adopt the Russian flag this time around? Perhaps Putin will join in to fight the US military on American soil.

Better check on military power of both sides first though, you wouldn't want to rely on someone who doesn't have the right stuff. Here's a little help.

Well stop talking and get to it. I'm sure you are confident the US military would 'side' with you so why wait? Seems cowardly. Why would the US military want to fight with cowards?

Another day and no fighty. Another keyboard warrior who's armor is a computer screen and a bowl of peanuts. Rage on oh toothless one.

Another day and no fighty. Another keyboard warrior who's armor is a computer screen and a bowl of peanuts. Rage on oh toothless one.

Yawn...go annoy someone else, Newt. You're child's play...in fact nearly every left loon on here is. Quite boring actually

Wikileaks: Clinton's campaign is leaking like the Titanic..and more to come. :)

Oh yes.....so very tough.....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: See you Nov 9th. :blowup::bye1:

Oh yes.....so very tough.....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: See you Nov 9th. :blowup::bye1:

deal

Trump-Oval-Office.jpg

:alcoholic::alcoholic:

Oh, that's right....you are an expert on the military........:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Expert enough to know you never served a day
I served 21 years worth of days, but we know your support of our military is fakey....how many did you serve, Succubus? Or do you live your GI Jane life vicariously through others?

No ya didn't....one comment you made outed you, even my grandfather caught it....then you went really stupid and made another one he caught, you're a poser
Your grandfather? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: So...gonna be here Nov 9th? Bring your grandfather along for yucks and grins.

Those rage tweets ain't gonna type themselves, you know!

Tell that to the Clinturds...they had a back and forth with wiki all night. Seems threatening to "drone" Assage wasn't much brighter than deleting 33K emails after they'd been subpoened. Ever heard of the statute of limitations?

Talk about using people, watch Trump call Paula Jones a loser in 1998

Watch Donald Trump Call Paula Jones “a Loser” in 1998 Interview

1998. you do stay current
And you are talking current? :rofl:

current? yes my light bill is paid up HAHAHAHAHAHA.........luv your clown avatar kid you gonna fit right in
So...when can we expect you with your Civil War dudes? I'll bake a cake.

deal

Trump-Oval-Office.jpg

:alcoholic::alcoholic:
Oh, this is gonna be FUN! :lol:

current? yes my light bill is paid up HAHAHAHAHAHA.........luv your clown avatar kid you gonna fit right in

save it for Your grandfather

25ppy6a.jpg

its been two days since Trump gave him 2 black eyes in front of a world audience. a man would come back and defend himself. is Hitlery sitting on him ?? or did he hit the chicken switch??
Hillary has him bound and gagged in their NY home, after telling him "for the love of Christ Bill, don't get in Donald's way. I'm finally going to be president. I finally found a way that the voters will overlook how much they loath me"

25ppy6a.jpg

its been two days since Trump gave him 2 black eyes in front of a world audience. a man would come back and defend himself. is Hitlery sitting on him ?? or did he hit the chicken switch??
Hillary has him bound and gagged in their NY home, after telling him "for the love of Christ Bill, don't get in Donald's way. I'm finally going to be president. I finally found a way that the voters will overlook how much they loath me"

It was delightful seeing Hillary called a liar and Willy called a rapist to their faces.....Trump RULES!

25ppy6a.jpg

It was delightful seeing Hillary called a liar and Willy called a rapist to their faces.....Trump RULES!
And loses ... bigly.

This thread has been cleaned up and several infractions handed out. Stop insulting each other and stick to the topic

save it for Your grandfather
Both my grandfathers have been dead for a while and are not part of someone's Imaginary conversation about people on the Internet. :lol:

Forum List

Back