so what happened to him??

Cons live in their own bubble. In perpetuity. The Clinton's forget about The Sniffler 2 minutes after the debate. But we know Trump is up at 3am even when a former beauty contestant disses him. But, cons need feedback that they're 'winning' so they reach for juvenile nonsense because it is in easy reach.

It's well-documented that Trump only needs 4 hours of sleep to maintain his energy level. He's 70 and ain't slowing down.....3 plane rides a day, and planning on 6 a day in the last two weeks. Your worn-out old whore does one every other day and often has to be carried to her limo.

So.....provide this documentation. Who is reporting this from the boudoir in Trump Tower?

It never ceases to amaze me that opinion and speculation = facts with the righties on this board.

Wikileaks: Clinton's campaign is leaking like the Titanic..and more to come. :)

And Trump has seen to it that nobody cares. That's the funniest part.

Truly. The civil war exploding within the GOP is getting all of the attention courtesy of Trump on Twitter.

The theories about Trump, Bannon, Roger Ailes et al of marketing a new brand of rightwingerry as a media enterprise look more and more plausible.

Cons live in their own bubble. In perpetuity. The Clinton's forget about The Sniffler 2 minutes after the debate. But we know Trump is up at 3am even when a former beauty contestant disses him. But, cons need feedback that they're 'winning' so they reach for juvenile nonsense because it is in easy reach.

It's well-documented that Trump only needs 4 hours of sleep to maintain his energy level. He's 70 and ain't slowing down.....3 plane rides a day, and planning on 6 a day in the last two weeks. Your worn-out old whore does one every other day and often has to be carried to her limo.

Oh man, you have it bad for him don't you. Holly flock.

Don't project your femness on me, homo. No woman should ever be CIC....Putin knows Merkle is afraid of dogs so he always has his big black wolf hound in the room with her....watching her eyes float amuses him. Trump has dealt with the Italian rackets boys his whole career...you think a pipsqueak like Putin would intimidate him?
lol.gif

So if the roles were reversed, you'd be voting for Hillary Clinton?

Oh, I remember those days when Clinton was being accused of sexually assaulting women. Donald Trump was settling his own attempted rape lawsuit at the time and came rushing to Bill's defense. He called Bill's victims ugly and losers.

Birds of a feather flock together, you see.

Even now, Donald's defense is that he is just like Bill. Isn't that something?

I've been telling you rubes from the get-go Trump is still the same New York liberal friend of the Clintons he has always been.

490.gif
529.gif

The other thing the ignorant righties do is resort to emoticons.

Wikileaks: Clinton's campaign is leaking like the Titanic..and more to come. :)

And Trump has seen to it that nobody cares. That's the funniest part.

Truly. The civil war exploding within the GOP is getting all of the attention courtesy of Trump on Twitter.

The theories about Trump, Bannon, Roger Ailes et al of marketing a new brand of rightwingerry as a media enterprise look more and more plausible.

Sure! There's bucks in them there trailer parks!

its been two days since Trump gave him 2 black eyes in front of a world audience. a man would come back and defend himself. is Hitlery sitting on him ?? or did he hit the chicken switch??
He's being a gentleman and letting Trump recover from the kick in the nuts Hillary gave him. :biggrin:

So what is his putting up his nose?

Oh man, you have it bad for him don't you. Holly flock.

Don't project your femness on me, homo. No woman should ever be CIC....Putin knows Merkle is afraid of dogs so he always has his big black wolf hound in the room with her....watching her eyes float amuses him. Trump has dealt with the Italian rackets boys his whole career...you think a pipsqueak like Putin would intimidate him?
lol.gif

So you like to deny your man-love for Trump. Whatever makes you feel good Percy.

What are you putting up yours?

What are you putting up yours?
I'm not running around at 3:00 AM sniffing all the time. You said Trump is.

I'm not running around at 3:00 AM sniffing all the time. You said Trump is.

Tweeting is "running around"?...I didn't know that.

Most people breathe through their nose...few have a microphone under it.

You said he only needed 4 hours of sleep. Now you claim not? Make up your mind. I have heard a lot of people speak using a microphone with out hearing that constant sniffing.

Rape accusers don't count if they accuse a Democrat.

They just "have an axe to grind".

It's like Chris Christie telling people not to vote for Hillary because she is overweight. Let me know when you figure that out.

You said he only needed 4 hours of sleep. Now you claim not? Make up your mind. I have heard a lot of people speak using a microphone with out hearing that constant sniffing.

Who let this flat-liner in here?....SECURITY!

Forum List

Back