So, what's the problem with Sarah Palin?

Congratulations. You may not be suffering from PDS after all.

But surely even you can admit that some of the left's hatred for her is simply irrational.

Gee... You are doing such a great job.. Working on the inside killing this beast!
A very compensable and complete way of doing this job right Caveman!

causingpain-albums-crap-picture4285-gop-morgue-add-caveman.jpg
Speaking of irrational, PainfulHemorrhoids shows up.

You can only hope that, she is not worth this, its one battle and she lost it long ago, and you can't live with that yourself. Move on,adjust and bring new things to the battle ground that well, can win...Caveman....:mm::fu:

Not only that, $arah has done quite well for herself. $he's gone where all failed pubs eventually end up - shilling on foxNOTnews, selling phony books and mostly sleeping late.

Why are her fans complaining? Granted, $he's been looking pretty rough lately- looks like too much booze and chocolate bon-bons - but its not like $he has to work for a living.

You obviously haven't seen some of the visceral hatred for her displayed by some on the left.

It's far more common than you'd like to believe.

"some on the Left".

This is just another of your weak, pathetic attempts to argue with the grownups.

For every example of visceral hatred for her displayed by some on the left, I can show you 5 examples of visceral hatred for Obama displayed by some on the Right.

For every example of visceral hatred for her displayed by some on the left, I can show you 5 examples of visceral hatred for Michael Moore displayed by some on the Right.

For every example of visceral hatred for her displayed by some on the left, I can show you 5 examples of visceral hatred for Hillary Clinton displayed by some on the Right.

FAIL, as usual.

Do you think Michael Moore was a good example?

Moore is an entertainer, Poor Sarah is an entertainer.
Hillary is a female politician, Poor Sarah is a female politician.
Obama is the president, Poor Sarah talked about running for president.

Yeah, I think I got her covered.

And how about speaking to the point?

It's been a long time since I've seen any new posts bitching and moaning about Sarah Palin. What happened? Did all the liberal fuckwads get tired of throwing stones at her?

No, Sarah Palin is completely and utterly irrelevant, and for the sake of our country, that is GOOD news, since she is among the dumbest political figures of the past 100 years.

What a disgraceful excuse for a "leader". What a rotten old hag. A dunce if I've ever heard of one. I'll take 20 years of Obama over 20 days of Palin, in a HEARTBEAT (barring the 22nd amendment).

Last edited:
It's been a long time since I've seen any new posts bitching and moaning about Sarah Palin. What happened? Did all the liberal fuckwads get tired of throwing stones at her?

No, Sarah Palin is completely and utterly irrelevant, and for the sake of our country, that is GOOD news, since she is among the dumbest political figures of the past 100 years.

What a disgraceful excuse for a "leader". What a rotten old hag. A dunce if I've ever heard of one. I'll take 20 years of Obama over 20 days of Palin, in a HEARTBEAT (barring the 22nd amendment).

I would take Palin over Obama.
Palin would quit a few months into her term and we would have a fine VP take over as President.
I agree with most of your post.
Palin is a blow hard loser politically.
Personally she seems like a good person but she has no business in the national leadership of this country.

You obviously haven't seen some of the visceral hatred for her displayed by some on the left.

It's far more common than you'd like to believe.

"some on the Left".

This is just another of your weak, pathetic attempts to argue with the grownups.

For every example of visceral hatred for her displayed by some on the left, I can show you 5 examples of visceral hatred for Obama displayed by some on the Right.

For every example of visceral hatred for her displayed by some on the left, I can show you 5 examples of visceral hatred for Michael Moore displayed by some on the Right.

For every example of visceral hatred for her displayed by some on the left, I can show you 5 examples of visceral hatred for Hillary Clinton displayed by some on the Right.

FAIL, as usual.

Do you think Michael Moore was a good example?

It got you to post another worthless message, didn't it? Seems like it's working to me. :lol:

Sarah Palin may not be presidential material, but she is one of the most compelling personalities to come along in a long time. Every single one of you knows who she is. Every single one of you would recognize her on sight. How much of a failure can a person be who has not been in public office other than as a rather successful governor of Alaska, has never been embroiled in a major scandal, and is nevertheless a household word?

If she was running for president, I would choose Romney, Gingrich, or Santorum over her--I would choose her over Ron Paul. However unprepared for the highest office she may be, there is no way in hell she would be as unprepared as the current occupant of the White House was or that she would do anywhere near the damage to the country that the current occupant of the White House has done and is still trying to do,.

Sarah Palin may not be presidential material, but she is one of the most compelling personalities to come along in a long time. Every single one of you knows who she is. Every single one of you would recognize her on sight. How much of a failure can a person be who has not been in public office other than as a rather successful governor of Alaska, has never been embroiled in a major scandal, and is nevertheless a household word?

If she was running for president, I would choose Romney, Gingrich, or Santorum over her--I would choose her over Ron Paul. However unprepared for the highest office she may be, there is no way in hell she would be as unprepared as the current occupant of the White House was or that she would do anywhere near the damage to the country that the current occupant of the White House has done and is still trying to do,.

That's crazy talk.

That's crazy talk.

And that is usually how accurate comments are portrayed by those who worship at the feet of the current occupant of the White House. Unfortunately, that is also the reason that the current occupant of the White House has been able to do the damage that he has done and is still trying to do.

So you decided to stir the pot, eh? And then later your recollection will be that the "liberal fuckwads" are the ones who brought her up again and won't leave her alone, amiright?

I'm old school conservative. I belonged to the Young Americans for Freedom in the 70s. If you have never heard of YAF, look it up. Bill Buckley is one of my personal heroes. I have helped GOP candidates run for office and used to make regular appearances and speeches at my state capital for conservative causes before I joined the armed forces for 20 years.

So do not assume that everyone who thinks Sarah Palin is a bimbo airhead is a "liberal fuckwad".

I find it hilarious that people pick on Obama and his teleprompter and yet cream their jeans over a woman who read a ghostwritten speech at the Republican National convention and who needs hand notes on her palm. She even needed a ghostwriter for her book.

What else did she have going for her besides that stand-in speech? No one had even heard of her before that. A complete unknown. That does not strike me as someone who is a heavyweight.

It quickly became apparent she is an idiot. A gigantic embarassment.

She has one, and only one, talent: saying things that other airheads want to hear. She is a pre-recorded message, nothing more.

Last edited:

So you decided to stir the pot, eh? And then later your recollection will be that the "liberal fuckwads" are the ones who brought her up again and won't leave her alone, amiright?

I'm old school conservative. I belonged to the Young Americans for Freedom in the 70s. If you have never heard of YAF, look it up. Bill Buckley is one of my personal heroes. I have helped GOP candidates run for office and used to make regular appearances and speeches at my state capital for conservative causes before I joined the armed forces for 20 years.

So do not assume that everyone who thinks Sarah Palin is a bimbo airhead is a "liberal fuckwad".

I find it hilarious that people pick on Obama and his teleprompter and yet cream their jeans over a woman who read a ghostwritten speech at the Republican National convention and who needs hand notes on her palm. She even needed a ghostwriter for her book.

What else did she have going for her besides that stand-in speech? No one had even heard of her before that. A complete unknown. That does not strike me as someone who is a heavyweight.

It quickly became apparent she is an idiot. A gigantic embarassment.

She has one, and only one, talent: saying things that other airheads want to hear. She is a pre-recorded message, nothing more.

But you assume that any who don't see her as a bimbo airhead is an airhead? How charitable of you. Some of us might consider it a bit 'air-headish' to repeat the liberal mantra attacking Sarah and her book. You honestly think it was ghost written? The woman has a degree in Journalism. Did she collaborate with others in writing it? Of course she did just as ALL writers do when writing a personal testimony like that.

Do the rumors, much more believable, that Barack Obama's books were ghost written make him an air head? Does it make air heads those who quote from the books?

I am always bemused at those who claim to be 'old style conservatives' and yet who buy the liberal propaghanda hook, line, and sinker.

I don't ask that conservatives like or appreciate Sarah Palin. I do ask that they be accurate in their criticism and not provide more ammunition for the radical Left who is going to use any means, honest or dishonest, fair or unfair, to destroy any conservative minority or woman who achieves any kind of public approval.

Last edited:
But you assume that any who don't see her as a bimbo airhead is an airhead? How charitable of you.

If a person worships an airhead, then there is not much to say except they must either be an airhead, too, or want to boink her in the sack, or both.

And when reading your posts on various subjects, the word "charitable" never springs to mind.

Airhead, yes.

I'm not here to be charitable. Like the man said, "I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of bubble gum."

I don't give shit about what party a person belongs to when it come to their acting like an idiot. You don't get a pass just because we are both Republicans or conservatives or Americans or whatever the fuck. If you are an idiot, you are an idiot. You don't get diplomatic immunity for having an (R) after your name.

Sarah Palin is an idiot. I'm going to kick anyone in the teeth who is dragging my party under. Get used to it.

Last edited:
I don't know if collusion is the right word here but...

If you want to know who the leader in the polls for the Republicans are at the moment just watch MSNBC from 5 PM through 8 PM and you will know.

They lead off with Chris Mathews the head defender and WH Pitt Bull charged with defending Obama at all times.Hardball leads the charge and every show after that follows Mathews lead with the same audio/video clips attacking whoever is leading in the polls for that period.

They don't really bother with anything much that's going on in the world it's attack ,attack,attack...

First it was Palin almost every night.
Then Perry.
Then Cain.
Now Newt....

They are not messing with Romney much...
Which leads me to believe that the WH wants an Obama Romney battle.

MSNBC led the charge in their push for Obama...so now they are following the WH directive I'm sure.

:cuckoo:

That's crazy talk.

And that is usually how accurate comments are portrayed by those who worship at the feet of the current occupant of the White House. Unfortunately, that is also the reason that the current occupant of the White House has been able to do the damage that he has done and is still trying to do.

Like I said.

And of course, you cannot list the damage he has supposedly done.

I don't know if collusion is the right word here but...

If you want to know who the leader in the polls for the Republicans are at the moment just watch MSNBC from 5 PM through 8 PM and you will know.

They lead off with Chris Mathews the head defender and WH Pitt Bull charged with defending Obama at all times.Hardball leads the charge and every show after that follows Mathews lead with the same audio/video clips attacking whoever is leading in the polls for that period.

They don't really bother with anything much that's going on in the world it's attack ,attack,attack...

First it was Palin almost every night.
Then Perry.
Then Cain.
Now Newt....

They are not messing with Romney much...
Which leads me to believe that the WH wants an Obama Romney battle.

MSNBC led the charge in their push for Obama...so now they are following the WH directive I'm sure.
But only 4 people watch MSNBC, according to your ilk.

So what are you bitching about?

Congratulations. You may not be suffering from PDS after all.

But surely even you can admit that some of the left's hatred for her is simply irrational.

There’s nothing ‘irrational’ because liberals don’t ‘hate’ Palin. In fact, they’re fascinated by her, she a political missing link.
I HATE SARAH PALIN! | Facebook
I Hate Sarah Palin T-Shirts, I Hate Sarah Palin Gifts, Art, Posters, and more
I Hate Sarah Palin | Group with Personal Stories, Forums and Chat
Americans hate Sarah Palin - Sarah Palin - Salon.com
Milwaukee Social Worker BLOG: 17 Reasons why I hate Sarah Palin

As usual, reality says you're full of shit.
I see great free advertisement, Sarah, Todd and any moderately good publicist would/should use these links you posted to sell her idiotic dumbass and make money! Great, good for all three or so of them. I maybe over stepping my collective reason here but, I feel I have a generally good understand of the political game. You pay attention to the background activity and it will show you how to interpret what carp comes drooling over from most of our hackers lips. Ok, 100% of them are HackMasters all right! , and for you assholes reading that well, you know and Fuck Off!. But for Sarah sadly no, she is a gift on how to make the first belly cut, missed by cutting the tail off first. And it’s truly is her come on face it CaveBoy! I can hardly stop laughing most of the times to start, on the verbal techniques on ways to play with the sheep (and you) and not just using the fucking dogs for this wonderful activity in the first place. I blame PETA for this, we be hurting the dogs, and sheep be bleeding all over the place, so it’s kind of hard to choose what to do here, Go Get’Em Boys…. Oops! And as this would just expedite the process with the base. So we can move on to bigger and vastly more import things like the real issue’s maybe. Ok, Stop! For all you jacking assholes again, Fuck Off! Yes I’m am completely delusional, as I do at least admit my short comings. Shit! Where are these god dam fucking bottle again. MOM!!......shit..

Now….,Back to Dear Poor, Poor little Sarah suffering, She got 12 million estimated in bank and makes 1 million or so picking flea’s off sheep and any Alaska subsidies per year. Don’t care to know facts completely, maybe I will take a hit on this statement? Let’s just use it for this talking point. Point here she doing just fine. You need to write her personal letter and point this out to her below.

Tell her and the others if they are unaware of these horrible sites. They should file an extortion law suit ASAP!, and you demand a cut of 15% for the idea. She may get back to you, I think she will be off on the hunt, and you will be sitting looking like a real dumb Caveman(see face below). Shit!...... she may even come over I think and cry her little face out in your lap for all the support you have given? And last Caveman, As this little activity of crying is in progress, slap her on that ass for all of us ( maybe be reaching here?)and me ok! And brand the battle cry, CausingPAIN on it. I don’t think she would feel or will know the difference anyhow?
Sorry girls, Cavemen are out there and should be avoiding this one to start, Just an FYI! Good Luck!
causingpain-albums-annies-picture4289-daveman-the-caveman.jpg

That's crazy talk.

Like I said.

And of course, you cannot list the damage he has supposedly done.

Oh but I CAN list the damage he has done. As can ANYBODY who is really paying attention and is not totally brainwashed into worshipping at the altar of Marxist liberalism.

But you assume that any who don't see her as a bimbo airhead is an airhead? How charitable of you.

If a person worships an airhead, then there is not much to say except they must either be an airhead, too, or want to boink her in the sack, or both.

And when reading your posts on various subjects, the word "charitable" never springs to mind.

Airhead, yes.

I'm not here to be charitable. Like the man said, "I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of bubble gum."

I don't give shit about what party a person belongs to when it come to their acting like an idiot. You don't get a pass just because we are both Republicans or conservatives or Americans or whatever the fuck. If you are an idiot, you are an idiot. You don't get diplomatic immunity for having an (R) after your name.

Sarah Palin is an idiot. I'm going to kick anyone in the teeth who is dragging my party under. Get used to it.

And I will believe that you have read anything Buckley ever wrote, at least with an eye to comprehend it, or that you are a conservative or a Republican, when pigs fly.

Fair?

Forum List

Back