So which was far worse,Trump's collusion or the deep state's criminal effort to depose an American p

It is an illegal act for Russians to meddle in our elections and election process, and the Traitor Don team were co-conspirators in the illegal act.

Wrong! The agenda was to hijack an election, and the facts bear that out.

makes no sense of course. people are speaking out against trump all over the world trying to hijack next election. Should we have an investigation?
quid pro quo offers.... you help me by getting stolen emails on my opponent and release them to the public on a political time schedule, and by trolling and bots and ads and through the NRA, through social media, and fake news stories spread, and by splitting the Democrats of bernie voters and Hillary voters to suppress the vote etc etc etc etc and I'll help you by "Russian Adoptions" which is code word for Sanctions, by removing sanctions on you.....

quid pro quo but so what Democrats say vote for me and I'll give you more welfare. Talk about a conflict of interest? They turn voting into stealing. Is that democracy?

makes no sense of course. people are speaking out against trump all over the world trying to hijack next election. Should we have an investigation?
quid pro quo offers.... you help me by getting stolen emails on my opponent and release them to the public on a political time schedule, and by trolling and bots and ads and through the NRA, through social media, and fake news stories spread, and by splitting the Democrats of bernie voters and Hillary voters to suppress the vote etc etc etc etc and I'll help you by "Russian Adoptions" which is code word for Sanctions, by removing sanctions on you.....

quid pro quo but so what Democrats say vote for me and I'll give you more welfare. Talk about a conflict of interest? They turn voting into stealing. Is that democracy?
Speaking of "quid pro Quo" and stealing;

The Farm Bill that protects farmers against the failures of Capitalism, or bail outs from manufactured tariff wars is all free money.

Your selective welfare outrage for some welfare, but not other welfare, is really pretty sick if you think about it. Picking the welfare that people need the most as "stealing", versus the welfare others should not be getting, is the "real" stealing.

:rolleyes:

PLEASE STOP being such a dummy.... first they are American citizens, and Politicians tell voters what they want to hear on both sides of the aisle.... and make promises to the American people for what the American people want from their Politicians.

Exactly how the political process works....and YES, MOST CERTAINLY,

that is

DEMOCRACY.

Involving a FOREIGN GOVERNMENT in our election process, is ILLEGAL

As it should be.

And promising this foreign government something in return for their ILLEGAL FAVOR, is doubly illegal.

Do you understand yet?

Trump's collusion.

Next question.
37860934_10156703828782089_4477546428767404032_n.jpg

We do know for a fact that the FBI, Justice Department and the White House used fake information and presented it to federal judges to get warrants to spy on the opposition party...that is a fact as we saw in the release of the FISA application.

yes, to spy on a sitting US president for the purpose of deposing him. Compare that to Watergate or any other scandal in American History.

Except of course for the facts- which is that no one spied on a sitting U.S. President......or even a Presidential candidate.

But Trumpkins don't need the facts- not when you can just parrot what Don the Con says.
The facts are out, and it's not looking good for democrats.

Do you understand yet?

long meandering rant no idea what you want me to understand? Care to tell everyone?

you want to know if I understand the biggest scandal in American history is deep state tying to depose sitting American president?

Your selective welfare outrage for some welfare, but not other welfare, is really pretty sick if you think about it. Picking the welfare that people need the most as "stealing", versus the welfare others should not be getting, is the "real" stealing.
temporary welfare to farmers to close a govt created wound is fine. Permanent welfare to cripple people in order to get their votes is not fine. Do you understand?.

Forum List

Back