So who is going to be lining up for the CV19 vaccine?

Not me.

1588299236262.png

Used to get flu 'most every year. Since getting the vaccine - not at all.

Since the pneumonia vaccine came along two neighbors have died of it. Neither would vaccinate.

Shingles is fun to watch if you've had the vaccine and others are dancing in pain with it. I've had the shingles vaccine but never shingles.

Yeah, I'll take the vaccine when it's available - even if it means paying out of pocket.

Remember, if it's not FREE liberals won't take it and America will be improved when the second wave hits. It's imperative that the vaccine NOT be given away. A nominal charge like $1 would be enough to cause Liberal pride to prevent their getting any.

No way I will be lining for a vaccine.....I don't like vaccines

If I ever get Corona ...this is what I will take, I prefer pills

1588299522280.png

Let's have a roll call. Who is going to get the vaccine for COVID-19 when they roll it out? Come on Libs let's see what you're made of! Surely you guys will be rolling up your sleeves on day one right? Oh BTW no way in hell am I EVER going to get a COVID-19 vaccine. What say you?
Most likely not for me. There's a good chance I've already had the Wu Flu, and have recovered from it. I WILL of course, listen to what my doctor may have to say about it if a vaccine does become available.

Let's have a roll call. Who is going to get the vaccine for COVID-19 when they roll it out? Come on Libs let's see what you're made of! Surely you guys will be rolling up your sleeves on day one right? Oh BTW no way in hell am I EVER going to get a COVID-19 vaccine. What say you?

NOPE! No way Jose. I quit taking flu shots way back in 1970 or so. Most years the flu would go around and it would skip over me 90% of the time. Then the AF gave me those fucking flu shots and I'd get the damn flu everytime. I concluded that they didn't know WTF they were doing so I started refusing the shots and I quit getting the flu.
If they can't cure a common cold then they damn sure don't know what the hell they're doing with any virus. For all practical purposes when it comes to virus infections they're no better than witch doctors squatting in a mud puddle.

No way I will be lining for a vaccine.....I don't like vaccines

If I ever get Corona ...this is what I will take, I prefer pills

View attachment 330245
I'll get the 1.75 litre bottle of NyQuil.....The moonshine of medicine.

That's nothing. My meth-head brother used to crack open those Vick's inhalers and chew on the thing that was inside, back in the 60's. I think that's what turned him into a meth-billy.

I'm going to start with the pneumonia vaccine and work my way up.
I actually DID get a pneumonia vaccine when I was in the hospital almost a couple months ago, when I developed diabetes. They told me my doctor thought it was a good idea, so I said OK. I've had pretty much NO problems breathing since then.

Is it just one dose or four?

My doctor recommended it today.

Forum List

Back