So who is the "cult," now? 🤪

This just dropped an hour ago. . . watching it now. Terrific!

Journalists Defend Kamala Harris' Lack of Interviews​

You're right, the main draw to Harris is that he is not Trump but, at least for me, that is more than enough. As a bonus, I do believe she'll keep Obamacare, SS, and the other social programs. She will also be pro-choice and not destroy our government by firing government experts if they don't toe a political line and replacing them with political appointees who will.

IMHO, the Trump MAGAs qualify as a cult because they still believe the promises and lies that Trump tells and ignore reality.
You stupid fuck, you don't even know that Harris is a her. Retard.
Ask me how I know you're a foreign bullshit shill. :rolleyes-41:

So it appears, Kamala doesn't have a platform, it will just be the DNC's platform voted on at the DNC convention?

:dunno:

1724098014728.png

Democrats are set to approve a party platform that hasn’t been updated with Harris’ candidacy​

. . . but here is the kicker. . . .

". . . WASHINGTON (AP) — Four days before the Democratic National Convention opens in Chicago, the party’s proposed platform names the wrong candidate for president.

The Democratic platform — essentially a document outlining goals and policy positions the party supports — has not been updated since a draft was released July 13, eight days before President Joe Biden abandoned his reelection bid and endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris. . . ."

🤪

Isn't that how they pretty much been running the whole damn nation for four years now?

1724098191483.png

1724098240514.png

1724098423834.png

I went to her campaign website today, to see if there was a plan. NOPE. That's how I found those clown werld AP article on the DNC convention.

All Kamala has, are just a lot of unfilled jobs.

I suspect all Kamala's staff are doing, are spending a lot of time just having orgies, doing drugs, eating at fancy restaurants and boozing, rather than doing any actual work.

I mean, it has been what, nearly two weeks now, (Aug. 6th,) and they have all these unfilled jobs? ON top of that, I am sort of unclear why she couldn't just use Biden's campaign machine?

Loook at all these positions. wtF?

They could do what Trump does, fill them, and then just fire people if they don't perform well.

What the hell is the hold up? What is going on? Is the mass media just going to brainwash the nation into a cult to vote for her? I don't get it, what the hall is going on?

I went to her campaign website today, to see if there was a plan. NOPE. That's how I found those clown werld AP article on the DNC convention.

All Kamala has, are just a lot of unfilled jobs.

I suspect all Kamala's staff are doing, are spending a lot of time just having orgies, doing drugs, eating at fancy restaurants and boozing, rather than doing any actual work.

I mean, it has been what, nearly two weeks now, (Aug. 6th,) and they have all these unfilled jobs? ON top of that, I am sort of unclear why she couldn't just use Biden's campaign machine?

Loook at all these positions. wtF?

They could do what Trump does, fill them, and then just fire people if they don't perform well.

What the hell is the hold up? What is going on? Is the mass media just going to brainwash the nation into a cult to vote for her? I don't get it, what the hall is going on?
How hard could it be to replace Biden with Harris in a document? Notepad'd do a helluva job.

How hard could it be to replace Biden with Harris in a document? Notepad'd do a helluva job.
If no one is assigned the job, and everyone is too busy screwing off. . . meh.

There you go.

That party is owned by wealthy global corporations and foundations. Thus, unpaid interns are not authorized to do anything meaningful like make changes to any policy statements or "platforms."

They can, however, post a platform to a website.

And this, in a nutshell, is how shit like this happens, and why the entire nation is circling the drain.

Huge multi-national corporations and global tax-free foundations are the ones calling the shots, but they dial in what they want to a government mostly made up of unpaid interns and largely corrupt, over priced, politicians, that don't really know, or care what the hell is going on.

Thus the premise of the thread. These are the ones who spend most of their time when they aren't out schmoozing the heads of these foundations and corporations, or lying to the public for votes, either getting drunk, high or participating in some other lascivious activities.

It is really a disgusting way to run a nation.

Forum List

Back