So who really owns America's debt?

Who owns America's debt?

WOW! So we owe the vast amount of America's debt! NOT CHINA!

So Donald's "renegotiating" the debt is very, very stupid.

Yo,
dunce.jpg

"GTP"

Who owns America's debt?

any idea what you're point is?? Why not tell us??
Point was pretty clear to me. We own a majority of the national debt, it is the T bonds in our investment and retirement accounts. If Trump forced us to sell the bonds back to him at a discounted rate he is short changing Americans out of billions of not trillions of dollars. It is either a horrible horrible disasterous idea or he thinks the national debt is equivalent to a private citizens or businesses debt, in which case he is has no clue what it really is and needs an economics lesson.

Who owns America's debt?

USA.INC is a corporation that supplies the 19 essential "gubermint" services to slack-jawed dumb fucks like you that are clueless. It was taken into receivership by the International Monetary Fund, a subsidiary of the Federal Reserve bankers in 1950 after the Fed bankers took us into receivership in March of 1933 and they stuck us with the bill. If you hired a mowing service to come do your lawn and they went "belly up" would you be responsible for their bills? The same thing applies here. I have more than proved that your beloved "gubermint" is a for profit entity that has been reaping huge profits while passing the bill of their corporate credit card off on us. They have promised other people's property as collateral on the debt owed to China while hiding their wealth in the Cayman Islands, Puerto Rico and Switzerland. You honestly don't have a fucking clue as to what has gone on, what is going on and how it will end....you are just an ignorant sheep waiting to be sheared and you are totally unprepared for what is going to happen.

Good people known as "white knights" working within the system are trying to put a plan in place when the shit hits the fan but stupid fucks like you don't deserve it......and if it doesn't work out? It's not gonna bother me as much as I thought it would...people like you utterly disgust me and you deserve the shit that could fall on your head. Me and mine are prepared regardless........

If Trump forced us to sell the bonds back to him at a discounted rate he is short changing Americans out of billions of not trillions of dollars..

well if people trusted the liberal govt as it was running up trillions in debt they deserve to get screwed. How else will they learn? And what better lesson for the liberal govt. Who would loan the liberal fool govt money again

Who owns America's debt?

Point was pretty clear to me. We own a majority of the national debt, it is the T bonds in our investment and retirement accounts. If Trump forced us to sell the bonds back to him at a discounted rate he is short changing Americans out of billions of not trillions of dollars. It is either a horrible horrible disasterous idea or he thinks the national debt is equivalent to a private citizens or businesses debt, in which case he is has no clue what it really is and needs an economics lesson.

Nope, the debt belongs to USA.INC....not us. Do you work for USA.INC? I don't...they were contracted to provide the 19 essential services of "gubermint"....if we allow them to stick us with the bill, we deserve to lose everything....knowledge is power. Dissolve USA.INC and confiscate the wealth that it has been hoarding by skimming off the top since the Bretton Woods agreement in the 40's while sticking us with their business credit card bill.......

Who owns America's debt?

Don't leave out Social Security. Billions have been borrowed from SS.

Who owns America's debt?

Nope, the debt belongs to USA.INC....not us. Do you work for USA.INC? I don't...they were contracted to provide the 19 essential services of "gubermint"....if we allow them to stick us with the bill, we deserve to lose everything....knowledge is power. Dissolve USA.INC and confiscate the wealth that it has been hoarding by skimming off the top since the Bretton Woods agreement in the 40's while sticking us with their business credit card bill.......
USA inc. isn't a business... It creates currency, loans currency, spends currency, and then burns it out of the economy to manage interest rates and value for the dollar. I own a good chunk of bonds in my investment accounts. They are a stable source of interest and when I withdraw from those accounts I will receive money to live off of... I appreciate the passion in your little rant but you are way off with many of your points.

If Trump forced us to sell the bonds back to him at a discounted rate he is short changing Americans out of billions of not trillions of dollars..

well if people trusted the liberal govt as it was running up trillions in debt they deserve to get screwed. How else will they learn? And what better lesson for the liberal govt. Who would loan the liberal fool govt money again
What are you talking about? You think people deserve to be ripped off for investing in Treasury Bonds? Care to explain why?

Who owns America's debt?

Don't leave out Social Security. Billions have been borrowed from SS.
Yes, Social Security and Medicare take up a good chunk. So does Military which is the majority of the governments discretionary budget... However, government spending only takes up a minority fraction of the debt, which is something many of the government spending "haters" fail to realize

confiscate the wealth that it has been hoarding by skimming off the top since the Bretton Woods agreement in the 40's..

what on earth????????????

Edds, this corporate entity that has been masquerading as a legitimate governmental body is nothing but a corporation and "for profit" entity that was taken into receivership by the IMF with the Bankruptcy of 1950. I have proven this many, many times by posting links from the Wall Street firm "dun and Bradstreet". America is a corporation, all states are subsidiaries of USA.INC, all cities, counties and towns are subsidiaries of the states which like I said are subsidiaries of USA.INC whose corporate headquarters are in the city/state that is Washington DC. The FBI is incorporated, the CIA is incorporated in Puerto Rico which is Trust #62 which is the collection arm of the International Monetrary Fund and I have proved that many times over. This massive composite "gubermint" has been skimming tax monies off the top for decades and investing it on Wall Street and other world markets. It's all in the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report that every corporation has to file and this corporate "gubermint" is no different. I found that the State of Texas Inc is sitting on a trillion dollars in assets as of 2012......they are not so free with releasing information now since it has been revealed by researchers so you have to jump through massive hoops to get the CAFR....you will not EVEN believe the massive amount of fraud and scamming that has been down to us. USA.INC and it's composite "gubermint" take more in from dividends from their investments in one year than the entire private sector GDP. I live and breath this shit and the powers that be don't like me...they constantly delete my posts on other websites when I reveal this type of info.

Who owns America's debt?

USA.INC is a corporation that supplies the 19 essential "gubermint" services to slack-jawed dumb fucks like you that are clueless. It was taken into receivership by the International Monetary Fund, a subsidiary of the Federal Reserve bankers in 1950 after the Fed bankers took us into receivership in March of 1933 and they stuck us with the bill. If you hired a mowing service to come do your lawn and they went "belly up" would you be responsible for their bills? The same thing applies here. I have more than proved that your beloved "gubermint" is a for profit entity that has been reaping huge profits while passing the bill of their corporate credit card off on us. They have promised other people's property as collateral on the debt owed to China while hiding their wealth in the Cayman Islands, Puerto Rico and Switzerland. You honestly don't have a fucking clue as to what has gone on, what is going on and how it will end....you are just an ignorant sheep waiting to be sheared and you are totally unprepared for what is going to happen.

Good people known as "white knights" working within the system are trying to put a plan in place when the shit hits the fan but stupid fucks like you don't deserve it......and if it doesn't work out? It's not gonna bother me as much as I thought it would...people like you utterly disgust me and you deserve the shit that could fall on your head. Me and mine are prepared regardless........

With your vocabulary, you must be.....oh....A TRUMP SUPPORTER! RIGHT?

Who owns America's debt?

USA inc. isn't a business... It creates currency, loans currency, spends currency, and then burns it out of the economy to manage interest rates and value for the dollar. I own a good chunk of bonds in my investment accounts. They are a stable source of interest and when I withdraw from those accounts I will receive money to live off of... I appreciate the passion in your little rant but you are way off with many of your points.

Nope, I know exactly of what I speak...you, myself and everyone that is'nt in the top.01 percent have been royally scammed and in ways I doubt that you would even be able to wrap your head around. I live and breath this stuff and spend all of my free time and even some of my work day (listening to documentaries and lectures on my I-Pod) trying to become as informed as I can to pass this on to others. We have been fucked royally and sans lubrication. If people really knew the truth? They would be storming D.C with torches, pitchforks and every kind of weapon you could think of....that is why they want to disarm us. People are waking up to the scam and they are scared shitless.

Last edited:
Who owns America's debt?

With your vocabulary, you must be.....oh....A TRUMP SUPPORTER! RIGHT?

Nope, I opted out of the system and re-claimed my birth certificate along with my pre-14 amendment "man of the land" sovereign status that required me to fill out forms and other hoops to jump through...but I did it. I lost all the fiat currency that I paid into the system via Social Security and what my employer paid in on my behalf but I have peace of mind. Enjoy your little reindeer games and keep believing that you are free...politics is nothing but theater to keep stupid fucks like you spinning on the treadmill while turning over three to four months of your labor to this corporate entity per year....you see? I know more than you....infinitely more.

Who owns America's debt?

The only thing the American taxpayer owns is a piece of paper saying he guarantees to repay the debt to China, U.S. Banks, Foreign Banks, whoever, just not you.
Not even close. Do some more homework

Theoretically you are right. If they had to pay that money back to the American taxpayer, how would they get it? By raising taxes from the American Taxpayer? Like my neighbor owes me 100 bucks, if I want him to pay me back I have to give him 100 bucks?

Forum List

Back