So Who's Really Being Intolerant ?

So ironic the way liberals used to fight for freedom of expression, for individuality, for "doing your own thing", for tolerating and loving everyone.

Now they're the nasty old hateful, intolerant bureaucrats they used to fight so passionately.

Funny how things change.

Well, not funny. Sad. Ugly.

Last edited:
I love how people use the old "animals do it" argument. There are no such things as gay animals. What appears to be homosexual behavior in animals is nothing less than their instincts being confused. Meaning it isn't natural. It's unnatural. And for humans, such behavior is a hazard to personal health, as well as the well being of society.

^^^ Well if homosexuality was the every intention, why were two genders created and not just one and why is a male and female union the only way that reproduction can ever take place?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
No one has argued that heterosexuals are the way we reproduce. The simple fact is that numerous species have been observed participating in same gender coupling and sexual activities. This happens without any involvement of people. So it is, by definition, natural.
It happens with other species as you say because the word of the Lord doesn't apply to them since they can not comprehend anything that is in there like we humans are supposed to and if homosexuality was the Lord's every intention, what was his reason for creating two genders instead of just one and having reproduction only take place between one of each gender?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last edited:
I love how people use the old "animals do it" argument. There are no such things as gay animals. What appears to be homosexual behavior in animals is nothing less than their instincts being confused. Meaning it isn't natural. It's unnatural. And for humans, such behavior is a hazard to personal health, as well as the well being of society.

Wrong. It does happen in other species. And it is not confusion. It is a recognized behavior in numerous species.

Wrong. It does happen in other species. And it is not confusion. It is a recognized behavior in numerous species.
Guess what? Those animals die without reproducing. Evolution in action. Just because animals do it doesn't mean it's natural. Or healthy.

Guess what? Those animals die without reproducing. Evolution in action. Just because animals do it doesn't mean it's natural. Or healthy.

The definition of "natural" (according to Merriam Webster) is ": existing in nature and not made or caused by people : coming from nature".

So the fact that animals do it on their own does, in fact, mean it is natural.

^^^ The reason why animals are into it is because they do not know that it is against the word of the Lord. Animals can not comprehend what is in there and obviously some humans can not either.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. My questions still have not been answered. If homosexuality was the Lord's every intention, what was his reason for creating two genders instead of just one and having reproduction only take place between one of each gender?

The definition of "natural" (according to Merriam Webster) is ": existing in nature and not made or caused by people : coming from nature".

There are no gay animals. It's a myth. Go educate yourself. You ignorance offends me.
Homosexuality in animals myth - Conservapedia

11130180_10152865428391275_6163199978904358175_n.jpg

There are no gay animals. It's a myth. Go educate yourself. You ignorance offends me.

That is the most ignorant rant I've ever seen posted here.

List of animals displaying homosexual behavior - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

For these animals, there is documented evidence of homosexual behavior of one or more of the following kinds: sex, courtship, affection, pair bonding, or parenting, as noted in researcher and author Bruce Bagemihl's 1999 book Biological Exuberance: Animal Homosexuality and Natural Diversity.

Bagemihl writes that the presence of same-sex sexual behavior was not 'officially' observed on a large scale until the 1990s due to possible observer bias caused by social attitudes towards LGBT people making the homosexual theme taboo.[2][3] Bagemihl devotes three chapters; Two Hundred Years at Looking at Homosexual Wildlife, Explaining (Away) Animal Homosexuality and Not For Breeding Only in his 1999 book Biological Exuberance to the "documentation of systematic prejudices" where he notes "the present ignorance of biology lies precisely in its single-minded attempt to find reproductive (or other) "explanations" for homosexuality, transgender, and non-procreative and alternative heterosexualities.[4] Petter Bøckman, academic adviser for the Against Nature? exhibit stated "[M]any researchers have described homosexuality as something altogether different from sex. They must realise that animals can have sex with who they will, when they will and without consideration to a researcher's ethical principles". Homosexual behavior is found amongst social birds and mammals, particularly the sea mammals and the primates.[3]

Animal sexual behavior takes many different forms, even within the same species and the motivations for and implications of their behaviors have yet to be fully understood. Bagemihl's research shows that homosexual behavior, not necessarily sex, has been documented in about 500 species as of 1999, ranging from primates to gut worms.[5][6] Homosexuality in animals is seen as controversial by social conservatives because it asserts the naturalness of homosexuality in humans, while others counter that it has no implications and is nonsensical to equate animal behavior to morality.[7][8] Animal preference and motivation is always inferred from behavior. Thus homosexual behavior has been given a number of terms over the years. The correct usage of the term homosexual is that an animal exhibits homosexual behavior, however this article conforms to the usage by modern research[9][10][11][12] applying the term homosexuality to all sexual behavior (copulation, genital stimulation, mating games and sexual display behavior) between animals of the same sex.

More at the link:

Even someone as dim witted as yourself should realize that the first one is a conscious decision, and the second one is not. In the second example their is no way to know what the gun would be used for. Are you really that stupid?

What a joke. Tell you what, you look at Conservapedia and I'll continue to trust the research done by National Geographic.

Same-sex Behavior Common Across Animal Species Review Finds Voices

What a joke. Tell you what, you look at Conservapedia and I'll continue to trust the research done by National Geographic.

I can claim that your source is just as much a joke as you claim mine is.

Even someone as dim witted as yourself should realize that the first one is a conscious decision, and the second one is not. In the second example their is no way to know what the gun would be used for. Are you really that stupid?

Erm, so a gun dealer has no idea what guns are used for? If that is your argument, I question whether gun dealers are competent to sell them. Or are you really that stupid to use such a lame argument?

Yes, and you can also claim that the Earth is flat. And we can laugh in your face when you make such lame claims.

Same sex pairings and sexual activities have been observed in numerous species. To dismiss them all as confusion or some equally ridiculous reason is unscientific. There are several species that have been seen engaging in same gender relationships or homosexual activities, which have high intelligence. Bonobos Chimps and dolphins to name a couple.

Erm, so a gun dealer has no idea what guns are used for? If that is your argument, I question whether gun dealers are competent to sell them. Or are you really that stupid to use such a lame argument?
people use guns for a variety of reasons. Some people use them for hunting. Some just like to go to gun range and plink off a few hundred rounds, simply for fun. Others may simply be gun collectors. Many are also in law enforcement or private security. But I guess you're just too stupid to know this.

Same sex pairings and sexual activities have been observed in numerous species. To dismiss them all as confusion or some equally ridiculous reason is unscientific. There are several species that have been seen engaging in same gender relationships or homosexual activities, which have high intelligence. Bonobos Chimps and dolphins to name a couple.
If you had bothered to read the link I posted, it mentions them and possible reasons why they do it. But it's not because they are gay.

people use guns for a variety of reasons. Some people use them for hunting. Some just like to go to gun range and plink off a few hundred rounds, simply for fun. Others may simply be gun collectors. Many are also in law enforcement or private security. But I guess you're just too stupid to know this.

None of which is relevant to my poster. You did read the poster, right? Did you notice the part where it asked:

"...does selling a gun to a MURDERER..."?

Any more questions>

If you had bothered to read the link I posted, it mentions them and possible reasons why they do it. But it's not because they are gay.

It is, according to the behavioral scientists who have expertize on the subject, homosexual behavior. Anyone who has witnessed other animals doing it readily acknowledge what they are seeing. On the contrary, all you've got is a ridiculous rant posted on Conservapedia by a creationist.
Next.

Forum List

Back