So why is social distancing never mentioned when it comes to Protesting?

Well, when the president insists on having his political rallies it then becomes why can he do it and we can't.

“When you do testing to that extent, you’re gonna find more people, you’re gonna find more cases,” Trump said. “So I said to my people, ‘slow the testing down, please.’”

White House aides quickly scrambled to downplay the remarks, insisting that the president was speaking in jest. Trump doubled down on Tuesday, however, telling a reporter “I don’t kid” and again referring to Covid-19 testing as a “double-edged sword.”

So we have a President who finds the COVID-19 pandemic a inconvenience for his re-election bid. It is a joke to him.

Leadership starts from the top.

It has been mentioned.

I havent heard shit about covid being traced back to a protest
I have heard comments about social distancing and concerns. Generally people have been wearing masks at protests also.
If masks were enough, social distancing wouldn't be necessary, now would it

Obviously, social distancing is more important than wearing a mask
and these plastic barriers are useless

It's mental propaganda

It has been mentioned.

I have heard comments about social distancing and concerns. Generally people have been wearing masks at protests also.

It's mental propaganda

They claim that mask is only needed if you unable to social distance. So which one is it? Keep my distance or wear a mask? lol

It has been mentioned.

It's mental propaganda

They claim that mask is only needed if you unable to social distance. So which one is it? Keep my distance or wear a mask? lol
Both! Isolate all teh people!
(That's what it's about)

Forum List

Back