So you want a Civil War?

We are for sure going to have a civil war after January 6th no matter who gets elected unless maybe biden concedes and that’s not likely.

if trump gets in,then the George soros Funded BLM will burn down buildings and start riots again in major cities.

if Biden gets in which looks to be the most likely outcome,there are hundreds of thousands Of patriots I am hearing,around the Country that are going to arrest these democrat governors,mayors,RInos,and congress members behind this vote fraud corruption.

Trump not getting re-elected will actually probably be the best thing to happen for this country,not for the reasons this troll op and other trump haters say,but because patriots are finally going to have another 1776 it looks like to fight and take back our country from all These criminal politicians in Washington,which embarrasses me that it’s just now going to happen when they should Have done that DECADES ago.
I can handle an honest loss I cannot handle the fraud in this last election and no one cares to address it. Chief Justice Roberts was overheard saying he didn't care about 2000 and his ruling during that presidential election because there were no riots in 2000.

This ex-military guy wrote this Twitter thread. All the fantasy tough guys should read it before grabbing your next bag of Cheetos.

Are you calling for civil war?

You’ve clearly never seen what civil war can wreak, because you don’t want that shit for your people.

You can’t handle wearing a mask for a few minutes, but you think you’ll be fine when power goes out, telecommunications are cut?

You think it will be fun hiking to the nearest semi uncontaminated water source because water’s been knocked out and your shitter hasn’t flushed in a month? You’ll be ok waiting in line with thousands of others for food while hoping a bomb didn’t drop off target and hit you?

Every one of you thinks you’ll be the tough warlord while you’re at best likely to end up as someone’s supply mule, forced to cough up whatever you’ve scraped up to some badder thug than you, because 99.9% chances are you ain’t the top dog

You think you’ll be ok because you’ve got a bunch of guns and you’ve been training, but what happens to your kids, your mom combattant family? No matter how tough things can be now, they’ll be a thousand times worse for everyone if SHTF.

Looking for a place to stay alive in February when your house is a bombed out husk or has been burnt to the ground is fucking awesome, trust me.

Think you’re too well prepared and that won’t happen to you and your family? Check out the civil wars that have happened in other countries in the past 20 years. A 2.0 will be just as bad or worse.

You may think you want that. To live your little adventure sticking it to libs or whatever, but reality will hit you in the face like a sledge hammer at some point, and you’ll realize that this is all way more than you bargained for.

If you think you have nothing to lose, I guarantee you’ll look back and realize how much you had and just tossed it into America’s funeral pyre so that you could satisfy a fantasy rather than dealing with reality.

So that you could do everything America’s enemies have been praying and pushing for America to do: tear itself apart. Because that is the only way it can be defeated.

You’re a patriot that wants America to be strong and relevant? Then don’t let it come to this, because the biggest loser will be America, and you’ll be handing victory to those enemies on a silver platter.

I'm glad this thread is resonating.

I don't have a SoundCloud, but remember that climate change amplifies all the issues that lead to conflict and has led to the collapse of many mighty civilizations in the past.

It's a national security imperative to address it.

Presenting my excuses to all my brothers and sisters in arms commenting on here. This thread has blown up and I don’t have time to write to each of you. Thank you so much for your response & your input.

You all have important stories to tell to help bring the national conversation back to reality and help bring people back from the edge of the chasm we are edging toward.

The original tweet:

Well said and true for sure. Many trumpers are not able to see the big picture that you have just outlined in very understandable language. You pointed out the scenario that will definitely unfold if they carry out their threats of violence.

I watched citizens get attacked for simply wearing a MAGA cap. Go fuck yourself.

Does that mean that you are going to get even? 2 wrongs? Fuck you. Those "MAGA" hats that you wear
when you attend your armed "non-violent" protests tell a different story and are inciteful, which is exactly what you want.

Hats are inciteful?

Maybe y'all should learn to control your emotions. No one else is obligated to do it for you.

No, your approach is inciteful. Maybe you should learn to control your actions instead of threatening
violence and looking for trouble.

Pot meet kettle. Wearing a hat is not an incitement to violence. The fact that people, like you, decide that the 1st Amendment no longer applies to you is the problem.

Wearing a hat, in itself, is not an incitement for violence. The fact that people, like you, "protest"
while armed and shouting threats AND wearing trump hats is the problem. Tells a story.

Hmm, no one who was wearing a hat was armed and was attacked by YOUR assholes. Had they been armed, I really doubt that your silly folk would have had the balls to attack them. So, it looks like going armed prevents the violence that YOUR people love to engage in.

let's understand each other, asshole. They are not my people and they deserve to be squashed.
I don't care what their political preferences are or what YOUR preferences are, because this is not about politics in my view. It is about behaving like adults in a Democratic society, and not about behaving like hooligans. PEACEFUL protests don't include arms, threats. or intimidation.

And yet YOUR side has engaged in rioting, arson, looting, physical assault, and murder. Asshole.

And yet my "side" has not engaged in any violence. Antifa is on its own side. Are you as dumb as you sound?

That's a laugh. Antifart and blm are both marxist, as are you. You lie worse than Trump

What specific evidence do you have proving they are Marxists? You don't have any do you?

Ummm, the fact that BLM proclaims themselves to be for one, and the fact that antifart was started by Stalin, you ignorant clod.

Who cares who they claim to be for? Not me. And who gives a rat's ass who started it? I don't care who white supremacists and proud boys are for. What they are doing concerns me, not who they are for.
Irrelevant is what that argument is. You are the ignorant clod.

You claim to care what they do and ignore that antifart are doing EXACTLY what the nazi brownshirts did prior to the 2nd world war.

Sure.

This is what the Nazi Trump supporting racists are doing now.

They don't want these people getting covid relief. They vote. They want them grave yard dead. Nothing has changed with white racism. If anything it's gotten much worse. Black doctor in Indiana dies of COVID-19 after publicly complaining of racist treatment at hospital California becomes first state to surpass 2 million COVID-19 cases

So how do Republicans accomplish this? Are Republicans with covid running around kissing all the negroes?

Didn't you watch the video of the dying doctor explaining it? Of course not. If you are a Republican, you don't give a shit. Let em die.

I'm not a Republican. I'm an American. Yeah, let the dumb shits die.

You are no American. You're just a monster consumed with yourself, hate, and your own insecurities. Those kinds of people are not Americans. Thanks for the heads up.

We are for sure going to have a civil war after January 6th no matter who gets elected unless maybe biden concedes and that’s not likely.

if trump gets in,then the George soros Funded BLM will burn down buildings and start riots again in major cities.

if Biden gets in which looks to be the most likely outcome,there are hundreds of thousands Of patriots I am hearing,around the Country that are going to arrest these democrat governors,mayors,RInos,and congress members behind this vote fraud corruption.

Trump not getting re-elected will actually probably be the best thing to happen for this country,not for the reasons this troll op and other trump haters say,but because patriots are finally going to have another 1776 it looks like to fight and take back our country from all These criminal politicians in Washington,which embarrasses me that it’s just now going to happen when they should Have done that DECADES ago.
I can handle an honest loss I cannot handle the fraud in this last election and no one cares to address it. Chief Justice Roberts was overheard saying he didn't care about 2000 and his ruling during that presidential election because there were no riots in 2000.
You can't handle proving there was fraud in the last election. How do we know this? You wouldn't have lied about it to begin with, while trying to cover for a loss you can't mentally handle. You're a sore loser in search of an excuse. And that excuse is nothing more than a lie. You are pathetic.

There exists no voter fraud corruption, and you are a liar pedaling the nonsense. Grow the fuck up.

By the way, the election is over dumb ass.

We need to restore our representative democracy peacefully but that is difficult when the election system is rigged.
there is one word that you will not find in the constitution but it's overly used. DEMOCRACY. We are not that but you will find Republic in the Constitution
Without Democracy, there is no Republic. Without Republic, there is no Democracy. Your point is mute.

You can't handle proving there was fraud in the last election. How do we know this? You wouldn't have lied about it to begin with, while trying to cover for a loss you can't mentally handle. You're a sore loser in search of an excuse. And that excuse is nothing more than a lie. You are pathetic.
eyewitness accounts of what they saw video footage of the fraud
Maybe someone should explain why that's being ignored instead of saying it didn't happen. Just like the media ignored the shit with the bidens now they want to address it.

We need to restore our representative democracy peacefully but that is difficult when the election system is rigged.
there is one word that you will not find in the constitution but it's overly used. DEMOCRACY. We are not that but you will find Republic in the Constitution
Without Democracy, there is no Republic. Without Republic, there is no Democracy. Your point is mute.
a democracy with 51 % will do away with a Republic

There exists no voter fraud corruption, and you are a liar pedaling the nonsense. Grow the fuck up.

eyewitness said it happen

Maybe someone should explain why that's being ignored instead of saying it didn't happen. Just like the media ignored the shit with the bidens now they want to address it.
Dude, get a fucking clue. Do you have any idea just how stupid your post is? "Eyewitness accounts of what they saw video footage of the fraud?" And that's the gospel for you? LOl! Do you have any idea how idiotic that is? Who are "THEY?" No "eye witness accounts" have confirmed anything. "Eye witness" to what exactly? Who are they "eye witnessing?" Do you know? Stop posting like some god damn retard talking stupid ass shit. It's embarrassing.

a democracy with 51 % will do away with a Republic
What kind of education do you exactly have? You post like someone who hasn't gotten past middle school. How old are you? Your posts are idiotic.

This ex-military guy wrote this Twitter thread. All the fantasy tough guys should read it before grabbing your next bag of Cheetos.

You’ve clearly never seen what civil war can wreak, because you don’t want that shit for your people.

You can’t handle wearing a mask for a few minutes, but you think you’ll be fine when power goes out, telecommunications are cut?

You think it will be fun hiking to the nearest semi uncontaminated water source because water’s been knocked out and your shitter hasn’t flushed in a month? You’ll be ok waiting in line with thousands of others for food while hoping a bomb didn’t drop off target and hit you?

Every one of you thinks you’ll be the tough warlord while you’re at best likely to end up as someone’s supply mule, forced to cough up whatever you’ve scraped up to some badder thug than you, because 99.9% chances are you ain’t the top dog

You think you’ll be ok because you’ve got a bunch of guns and you’ve been training, but what happens to your kids, your mom combattant family? No matter how tough things can be now, they’ll be a thousand times worse for everyone if SHTF.

Looking for a place to stay alive in February when your house is a bombed out husk or has been burnt to the ground is fucking awesome, trust me.

Think you’re too well prepared and that won’t happen to you and your family? Check out the civil wars that have happened in other countries in the past 20 years. A 2.0 will be just as bad or worse.

You may think you want that. To live your little adventure sticking it to libs or whatever, but reality will hit you in the face like a sledge hammer at some point, and you’ll realize that this is all way more than you bargained for.

If you think you have nothing to lose, I guarantee you’ll look back and realize how much you had and just tossed it into America’s funeral pyre so that you could satisfy a fantasy rather than dealing with reality.

So that you could do everything America’s enemies have been praying and pushing for America to do: tear itself apart. Because that is the only way it can be defeated.

You’re a patriot that wants America to be strong and relevant? Then don’t let it come to this, because the biggest loser will be America, and you’ll be handing victory to those enemies on a silver platter.

I don't have a SoundCloud, but remember that climate change amplifies all the issues that lead to conflict and has led to the collapse of many mighty civilizations in the past.

Presenting my excuses to all my brothers and sisters in arms commenting on here. This thread has blown up and I don’t have time to write to each of you. Thank you so much for your response & your input.

You all have important stories to tell to help bring the national conversation back to reality and help bring people back from the edge of the chasm we are edging toward.

The original tweet:

Well said and true for sure. Many trumpers are not able to see the big picture that you have just outlined in very understandable language. You pointed out the scenario that will definitely unfold if they carry out their threats of violence.

I watched citizens get attacked for simply wearing a MAGA cap. Go fuck yourself.

Does that mean that you are going to get even? 2 wrongs? Fuck you. Those "MAGA" hats that you wear
when you attend your armed "non-violent" protests tell a different story and are inciteful, which is exactly what you want.

Hats are inciteful?

Maybe y'all should learn to control your emotions. No one else is obligated to do it for you.

No, your approach is inciteful. Maybe you should learn to control your actions instead of threatening

Pot meet kettle. Wearing a hat is not an incitement to violence. The fact that people, like you, decide that the 1st Amendment no longer applies to you is the problem.

Wearing a hat, in itself, is not an incitement for violence. The fact that people, like you, "protest"
while armed and shouting threats AND wearing trump hats is the problem. Tells a story.

Hmm, no one who was wearing a hat was armed and was attacked by YOUR assholes. Had they been armed, I really doubt that your silly folk would have had the balls to attack them. So, it looks like going armed prevents the violence that YOUR people love to engage in.

let's understand each other, asshole. They are not my people and they deserve to be squashed.
I don't care what their political preferences are or what YOUR preferences are, because this is not about politics in my view. It is about behaving like adults in a Democratic society, and not about behaving like hooligans. PEACEFUL protests don't include arms, threats. or intimidation.

And yet YOUR side has engaged in rioting, arson, looting, physical assault, and murder. Asshole.

And yet my "side" has not engaged in any violence. Antifa is on its own side. Are you as dumb as you sound?

That's a laugh. Antifart and blm are both marxist, as are you. You lie worse than Trump

What specific evidence do you have proving they are Marxists? You don't have any do you?

Ummm, the fact that BLM proclaims themselves to be for one, and the fact that antifart was started by Stalin, you ignorant clod.

Who cares who they claim to be for? Not me. And who gives a rat's ass who started it? I don't care who white supremacists and proud boys are for. What they are doing concerns me, not who they are for.

You claim to care what they do and ignore that antifart are doing EXACTLY what the nazi brownshirts did prior to the 2nd world war.

Sure.

They don't want these people getting covid relief. They vote. They want them grave yard dead. Nothing has changed with white racism. If anything it's gotten much worse. Black doctor in Indiana dies of COVID-19 after publicly complaining of racist treatment at hospital California becomes first state to surpass 2 million COVID-19 cases

So how do Republicans accomplish this? Are Republicans with covid running around kissing all the negroes?

Didn't you watch the video of the dying doctor explaining it? Of course not. If you are a Republican, you don't give a shit. Let em die.

You are no American. You're just a monster consumed with yourself, hate, and your own insecurities. Those kinds of people are not Americans. Thanks for the heads up.

I'm gonna grab you and kiss you all over and give you Covid.

eyewitness said it happen
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Dude, get off this forum. I'm embarrassed. I talked to a cow who jumped over the moon, and he said your "eyewitness" was wrong. This is how fucking stupid this is.

The original tweet:

Hats are inciteful?

Sure.

I wouldn't doubt it a bit. You are no American, and you're a racist with issues. Tell us something we didn't already know.

The original tweet:

Hats are inciteful?

Sure.

I wouldn't doubt it a bit. You are no American, and you're a racist with issues. Tell us something we didn't already know.

Tell me, is being stupid kinda like being high all the time?

Someone should explain to you the meaning of "proof."

The original tweet:

Hats are inciteful?

Sure.

You are a non-American racist with serious issues. Move along.

Yeah really,funny they ignored it forever and now all of a sudden they,re talking about it.

No, "hot war" will break out....American's are too apathetic to commit to it....

The best we can hope for is the Titler cycle...Which will happen.

View attachment 433600

We right now are somewhere around "selfishness, Complacency, and Apathy"....

It will move forward.
WTF you calling "we"? You absolutely cannot speak for me or mine.

Someone should explain to you the meaning of "proof."

The original tweet:

Hats are inciteful?

Sure.

You are a non-American racist with serious issues. Move along.

BOO

1609045272843.png

Tender Turner

tSlponmsor3enhd ¡
AT&T got a contract to do forensic audit on Dominion voting machines and those machines were being moved to Nashville this past week.
The former owner of the AT&T building in Nashville, William Kennard, is a board member for Cerberus Capital Management and AT&T.... He also was Bill Clinton’s FCC chair, and Obama’s Ambassador to the EU.
Dominion voting is owned by Cerberus Capital Management.... Cerberus is run by Staple Street Execs. Joe Bidens Brother in Law, Steven Owens, is the cofounder of Staple Street Execs along with William Kennard (mentioned above).
Super Computer in TN was connected to the AT&T internet in NASHVILLE.... yesterday evening the Cumberland river cooling system was compromised due to internet outage and Supercomputer fried.....
If you don’t know, “Kraken” is a reference to a supercomputer former prosecuter, Sidney Powell, has been talking about.
So, the explosion “just happened” to be at the AT&T location where they “just so happen” to control the cooling system for the super computer and house the dominion voting machines and drives for forensic audit...
Does it make sense now why no lives were lost? Does it make sense now why the FBI task lead couldn’t even put together a coherent sentence in the press conference yesterday? Does it make sense why the mayor was making light of the situation, almost laughing yesterday?
*Still think we are all crazy?
‍♀️

Forum List

Back