So you want a Civil War?

This ex-military guy wrote this Twitter thread. All the fantasy tough guys should read it before grabbing your next bag of Cheetos.

Are you calling for civil war?

You’ve clearly never seen what civil war can wreak, because you don’t want that shit for your people.

You can’t handle wearing a mask for a few minutes, but you think you’ll be fine when power goes out, telecommunications are cut?

You think it will be fun hiking to the nearest semi uncontaminated water source because water’s been knocked out and your shitter hasn’t flushed in a month? You’ll be ok waiting in line with thousands of others for food while hoping a bomb didn’t drop off target and hit you?

Every one of you thinks you’ll be the tough warlord while you’re at best likely to end up as someone’s supply mule, forced to cough up whatever you’ve scraped up to some badder thug than you, because 99.9% chances are you ain’t the top dog

You think you’ll be ok because you’ve got a bunch of guns and you’ve been training, but what happens to your kids, your mom combattant family? No matter how tough things can be now, they’ll be a thousand times worse for everyone if SHTF.

Looking for a place to stay alive in February when your house is a bombed out husk or has been burnt to the ground is fucking awesome, trust me.

Think you’re too well prepared and that won’t happen to you and your family? Check out the civil wars that have happened in other countries in the past 20 years. A 2.0 will be just as bad or worse.

You may think you want that. To live your little adventure sticking it to libs or whatever, but reality will hit you in the face like a sledge hammer at some point, and you’ll realize that this is all way more than you bargained for.

If you think you have nothing to lose, I guarantee you’ll look back and realize how much you had and just tossed it into America’s funeral pyre so that you could satisfy a fantasy rather than dealing with reality.

So that you could do everything America’s enemies have been praying and pushing for America to do: tear itself apart. Because that is the only way it can be defeated.

You’re a patriot that wants America to be strong and relevant? Then don’t let it come to this, because the biggest loser will be America, and you’ll be handing victory to those enemies on a silver platter.

I'm glad this thread is resonating.

I don't have a SoundCloud, but remember that climate change amplifies all the issues that lead to conflict and has led to the collapse of many mighty civilizations in the past.

It's a national security imperative to address it.

Presenting my excuses to all my brothers and sisters in arms commenting on here. This thread has blown up and I don’t have time to write to each of you. Thank you so much for your response & your input.

You all have important stories to tell to help bring the national conversation back to reality and help bring people back from the edge of the chasm we are edging toward.

The original tweet:

Wow. You totally missed the point.

I do however know a lot of people, that simply no longer wish to live alongside of people they have deep fundamental differences with.

They do not want to live under the same laws and government who are heading towards gendered language being hate speech.

They do not want to live alongside people who agree that conservative traditional views should not be allowed to be spoken on any American campus.

They do not want to share a country with people who believe America should not protect it's borders, and who believe the worlds entire population of refugees are welcome here.

They do not want to be in a country where the government controls the healthcare needs of the entire population

They are finished trying to get along with people who believe police officers are evil bastards and that their place is society should be replaced by social workers.

They do not want to live in a country where half the population wants the other half to hand over their wealth and for the government to redistribute to those THEY deem are worthy of receiving it.

They are finished living with people who believe the white population are evil, and should be kept from having the freedoms to grow their own wealth and prosperity.

They do not want to live in a country that values choice over the life of an innocent human.

They can move.

Or they can grow up and accept that people around them are going to have different beliefs.
Nobody cares what others believe.

Not according to the post I responded to.
Wrong. The people described have as much right to the beliefs described as you do your own. And I agree with most.

You never hugged a young girl?
And the investigation of his son will Peter out. Barr is leaving and so is Trump.

The WH staff just leaked they were told to stand down on Russia hacking and Pompeo said it was definitely Russia.

Trump kissing Putin to the very end!

No, at this age I don't hug strange young girls or sniff their hair. That's pretty creepy. So what you're saying is that Biden will use his position of power to make sure his sons transgressions will be swept under the rug? How Democrat of you. Yeah, his staff leaked? I guess you have no names as usual. It seems most of anything negative reported about Trump is always by anonymous sources.

I do however know a lot of people, that simply no longer wish to live alongside of people they have deep fundamental differences with.

They do not want to live under the same laws and government who are heading towards gendered language being hate speech.

They do not want to live alongside people who agree that conservative traditional views should not be allowed to be spoken on any American campus.

They do not want to share a country with people who believe America should not protect it's borders, and who believe the worlds entire population of refugees are welcome here.

They do not want to be in a country where the government controls the healthcare needs of the entire population

They are finished trying to get along with people who believe police officers are evil bastards and that their place is society should be replaced by social workers.

They do not want to live in a country where half the population wants the other half to hand over their wealth and for the government to redistribute to those THEY deem are worthy of receiving it.

They are finished living with people who believe the white population are evil, and should be kept from having the freedoms to grow their own wealth and prosperity.

They do not want to live in a country that values choice over the life of an innocent human.

They can move.

Or they can grow up and accept that people around them are going to have different beliefs.

"Or they can grow up and accept that people around them are going to have different beliefs."

I can take this EXACT comment and apply it to people on your side of the aisle, especially younger ones on every American campus today who have exactly ZERO tolerance for those espousing a conservative/traditional American viewpoint.
Christ dude, wake the fuck up, it's your side that are the ones trying to control the speech and behavior of those with differing views!

By the way, the 49ers truly suck. Go Rams!

I refuse to live in a country where people don’t like the 49ers like I do!

See how stupid that sounds? Why is it any different with politics? People have different ideologies and it’s as simple as that.

And the same goes for the college campus thing you’re talking about.

They can move.

Not according to the post I responded to.
Wrong. The people described have as much right to the beliefs described as you do your own. And I agree with most.

Did I say that they don’t have a right to their beliefs? Can you show me where you think I said that?

Well this guy had been spot om with his prophecies That he speak of a nation of people itching for a new kind of war with this country. That they will shout impeach! impeach! Trying to get rid of the President. He said that this nation that's itching for a war, are citizens.

oba-gif_09_delay-0.1s.gif

This thread is doing a great job of showing that America needs a divorce, and new borders drawn up. We don't need to fight, we simply need to live under different rules.

Good luck with that.

OR you can quit whining like a child and learn to live with people who don’t always agree on everything. You know, like in the real world.

Here's the deal. We are tired of the Constitution, that governs this land,
That's all you need to write. It's the constitutional rights of people you disagree with that you really see as a threat. Their votes, their speech, their very existence is a threat to your white bread single party view of what the country ought to be. Bring it on you stupid inbred fuck or shut the hell up. I fear none of you and your impotent rage.
That is weapon grade stupid. Don't reply unless you have actually read and understood the post you quoted.
The right has embraced the stupid, the racist, the fearful and the violent as their preferred voters. Until you people jettison the crazies and start talking sense I'm treating you all like dumbass, cousin fucking hillbillies.
That is weapon grade stupid. Don't reply unless you have actually read and understood the post you quoted.

This ex-military guy wrote this Twitter thread. All the fantasy tough guys should read it before grabbing your next bag of Cheetos.

Are you calling for civil war?

You’ve clearly never seen what civil war can wreak, because you don’t want that shit for your people.

You can’t handle wearing a mask for a few minutes, but you think you’ll be fine when power goes out, telecommunications are cut?

You think it will be fun hiking to the nearest semi uncontaminated water source because water’s been knocked out and your shitter hasn’t flushed in a month? You’ll be ok waiting in line with thousands of others for food while hoping a bomb didn’t drop off target and hit you?

Every one of you thinks you’ll be the tough warlord while you’re at best likely to end up as someone’s supply mule, forced to cough up whatever you’ve scraped up to some badder thug than you, because 99.9% chances are you ain’t the top dog

You think you’ll be ok because you’ve got a bunch of guns and you’ve been training, but what happens to your kids, your mom combattant family? No matter how tough things can be now, they’ll be a thousand times worse for everyone if SHTF.

Looking for a place to stay alive in February when your house is a bombed out husk or has been burnt to the ground is fucking awesome, trust me.

Think you’re too well prepared and that won’t happen to you and your family? Check out the civil wars that have happened in other countries in the past 20 years. A 2.0 will be just as bad or worse.

You may think you want that. To live your little adventure sticking it to libs or whatever, but reality will hit you in the face like a sledge hammer at some point, and you’ll realize that this is all way more than you bargained for.

If you think you have nothing to lose, I guarantee you’ll look back and realize how much you had and just tossed it into America’s funeral pyre so that you could satisfy a fantasy rather than dealing with reality.

So that you could do everything America’s enemies have been praying and pushing for America to do: tear itself apart. Because that is the only way it can be defeated.

You’re a patriot that wants America to be strong and relevant? Then don’t let it come to this, because the biggest loser will be America, and you’ll be handing victory to those enemies on a silver platter.

I'm glad this thread is resonating.

I don't have a SoundCloud, but remember that climate change amplifies all the issues that lead to conflict and has led to the collapse of many mighty civilizations in the past.

It's a national security imperative to address it.

Presenting my excuses to all my brothers and sisters in arms commenting on here. This thread has blown up and I don’t have time to write to each of you. Thank you so much for your response & your input.

You all have important stories to tell to help bring the national conversation back to reality and help bring people back from the edge of the chasm we are edging toward.

The original tweet:

You're so fragile you collapse when reading a post.

It appears that you are the one unable to accept the fact that others honestly have beliefs other than your own.

So nobody cares what others believe but you expect me to care what others believe?

Hey buddy, you’re not making any sense.
"They can move.

Or they can grow up and accept that people around them are going to have different beliefs."

Are you not saying that they can either move or accept that their own beliefs are childish? Are you not trying to dictate that they alter their beliefs to aline with yours or move. You also assume that the people around them share your beliefs. How very bigot of you.

It appears that you are the one unable to accept the fact that others honestly have beliefs other than your own.

So nobody cares what others believe but you expect me to care what others believe?

"They can move.

Or they can grow up and accept that people around them are going to have different beliefs."

Are you not saying that they can either move or accept that their own beliefs are childish? Are you not trying to dictate that they alter their beliefs to aline with yours or move. You also assume that the people around them share your beliefs. How very bigot of you.

Yes their beliefs are childish if they have such a big problem with people around them believing differently. Here in real world, we coexist with people who think differently.

I’m not trying to dictate their beliefs at all. Who am I to tell someone to change their beliefs? I’m explaining what their realistic options are. It’s up to them and I don’t care what they do.

I didn’t assume that their beliefs were mine. I didn’t say make that statement anywhere, you just made that up.

You seem confused. You should read my posts more carefully.

Last edited:

"They can move.

Yes their beliefs are childish if they have such a big problem with people around them believing differently. Here in real world, we coexist with people who think differently.

I’m not trying to dictate their beliefs at all. Who am I to tell someone to change their beliefs? I’m explaining what their realistic options are. It’s up to them and I don’t care what they do.

I didn’t assume that their beliefs were mine. I didn’t say make that statement anywhere, you just made that up.

You do not coexist with people who think differently on this forum!

"They can move.

Yes their beliefs are childish if they expect others to conform to their way of thinking.

I’m not trying to dictate their beliefs at all. I’m explaining what their options are. It’s up to them and I don’t care what they do.

Maybe you should consider what you post more carefully. Where was it said that they expected anyone to conform to their way of thinking? Nowhere. You attacked their beliefs; not any expectation that others would conform to them. And no, you assumed that the others who lived around them did not share their beliefs.

"They can move.

Yes their beliefs are childish if they expect others to conform to their way of thinking.

I’m not trying to dictate their beliefs at all. I’m explaining what their options are. It’s up to them and I don’t care what they do.

Maybe you should consider what you post more carefully. Where was it said that they expected anyone to conform to their way of thinking? Nowhere. You attacked their beliefs; not any expectation that others would conform to them. And no, you assumed that the others who lived around them did not share their beliefs.

My post was perfectly clear. It’s not my fault you didn’t understand it.

Forum List

Back