Social distancing Chicago style.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Chicago has 40% of the Coronavirus cases in Illinois, yet only 20% of the population. I wonder why.

New York bus drivers are upset about the conditions being forced onto them. One driver was quoted as saying "We're making death dollars. I drive a packed bus 13 hours a day."

Social distancing Los Angeles style.

Good for them. They should all get it, get over it, open the city back up, and go back to work.

All densely populated areas the virus spreads, despite social distancing measures.

"In 2019, a WHO study found little to no scientific evidence for the effectiveness of measures such as „social distancing“, travel restrictions and lockdowns. (Original study)
Facts about Covid-19

Here is the translation;

COVID-19: WHO study finds little evidence of the effectiveness of containment measures
tabelle-493a3bb12830fc3f.png

Last edited:
These measures did no good for the Spanish flu, they are doing negligible good compared to how Sweden and North Dakota are handling this, but the up side to Sweden and North Dakota, they are not destroying civil society.

If folks think Sweden and North Dakota have no cities, they do not know geography.

These measures did no good for the Spanish flu, they are doing negligible good compared to how Sweden and North Dakota are handling this, but the up side to Sweden and North Dakota, they are not destroying civil society.

If folks think Sweden and North Dakota have no cities, they do not know geography.
The Left lives in a delusion. They think that no one lives in Trump's red states, but months back I proved that actually, many of Trump's red states have more people in them than Hillary's Blue states!

Isolation makes it worse.

Forum List

Back