Social Security Will Be Insolvent in 10 Years

The Peanut Gallery probably noted the chart was for taxes, not incomes,

They probably noticed your chart didn't help your claim.
But they know you're an idiot, so they expected you to fail.
Thanks for not disappointing them.

They aren't paying' 52%' of anything, in any case.

Obviously. They're paying 87% of all income taxes. Moron.
You probably think nobody notices you aren't even addressing what I said, dumbass. Obviously you can't keep your own bullshit straight, much less follow what anybody else says.

You said 95% of all income. You were wrong.

Were you lying, or just stupid?

You wouldn't know if I was wrong or not. Now you're triggered, and think you're the right wing PC Thought Police, only you're too stupid to do anything but babble and Post Last as usual. lol

You wouldn't know if I was wrong or not. Now you're triggered, and think you're the right wing PC Thought Police, only you're too stupid to do anything but babble and Post Last as usual. lol

I know you're wrong, because you're wrong.

Were you wrong because you're a liar, or because you're stupid?

Obviously. They're paying 87% of all income taxes. Moron.

Lol income taxes of course only make up 42% of govt. revenues but Stoner Todd didn't do well in math and dropped out of the 6th grade. He cant refute anything I said, because all he knows is how to parrot BS fed him by right wing hacks. lol

Lol income taxes of course only make up 42% of govt. revenues but Stoner Todd didn't do well in math and dropped out of the 6th grade. He cant refute anything I said, because all he knows is how to parrot BS fed him by right wing hacks. lol

income taxes of course only make up 42% of govt. revenues

So fucking what? That doesn't prove your moronic claim that they make 95% of all income.

Nasty mouth out of ammo again
Thank you for confirming, like I said 75% do, that you don’t know that social security and Medicare has already been paid for by me and people like me while your dependent ass is taking freebies you never paid for. Go on Bo Bo and steal some more.
I exposed a rich Republican. Cheap ass. Claimed the latter of success then removed the latter on the rest of us.

Everything. Fite up the chainsaw and start slashing.
Your Medicare and social security. Start there.

I want to put things back to when Mercia was great roll back all the gop tax cuts go8ng back to Reagan.

Clinton had a surplus. Do That newt.

income taxes of course only make up 42% of govt. revenues

So fucking what? That doesn't prove your moronic claim that they make 95% of all income.

lol you can't prove me wrong, now you're sniveling like a triggered baby. You don't even remember what you claimed, either. lol

Forum List

Back