Sodomites Kicked Out Of Texas Bar For Dancing With Each Other To Country Music

no matter how gorgeous it is, if it has tits or an engine it's going to give you trouble.

Is derivative of:

"If it has tires or testicles it's going to give you trouble."

YOUR equivalent is NOT what your tag is, as that attempt is stupid, but "some guy is already sick of putting up with her shit."

Sounds like to me the boy has trouble with women and cars and fails to appreciate the alluring complexities and powers of both.

[However, Dillender said the club does have to “maintain the peace” under its obligation to the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission. . .]

The sodomite couple were deliberately engaging in behavior aimed at provoking patrons of the bar into a confrontation, possibly violent. This was done either for publicity or a lawsuit or both.

Because dancing leads to violence just like pot leads to heroin.

Sodomites! Yea verily, smite them! Smite them good!

1lmao.gif

Blame the dancers if they get assaulted.....yep. It's Texas alright.

Yep in Texas we dont tolerate fags and bull dykes much. You ought to make a trip and find out for yourself kilt boi :cool:

I searched "women thrown out of Texas bar for dancing with each other" and nothing came up.

Now I'm ALL for woman on woman action... but it's amazing how insecure gay bashers also happen to be for that :cool:

They have faggot dance clubs they can go to. I do not want them in a club I go to.

See, this could have been all avoided:

Two Step Gay Club Victoria, Texas on ClubFly - The Gay & Gay Friendly Bar and Club Finder Two Step
Two Step Gay Club Victoria, Texas on ClubFly - The Gay & Gay Friendly Bar and Club Finder
4106 Houston Highway
Victoria, Texas 77901 Directions
(361)894-6362
Type: Gay Club

In a nutshell: The club is very gay freindly and a great place to hang out...

Opening Hours:
Thu: 8:00 pm - 2:00 am
Fri: 12:20 am - 2:00 am
Sat: 8:00 pm - 2:00 am

Two Step Links: FaceBook

Last edited:
no matter how gorgeous it is, if it has tits or an engine it's going to give you trouble.

Is derivative of:

YOUR equivalent is NOT what your tag is, as that attempt is stupid, but "some guy is already sick of putting up with her shit."

Sounds like to me the boy has trouble with women and cars and fails to appreciate the alluring complexities and powers of both.

YOU are awesome :)

My other half has such wisdom :)

Is derivative of:

This "boy" is 66 and a master of both, potlicker. :cool:

Because dancing leads to violence just like pot leads to heroin.

Sodomites! Yea verily, smite them! Smite them good!

1lmao.gif

Yep in Texas we dont tolerate fags and bull dykes much. You ought to make a trip and find out for yourself kilt boi :cool:
Dallas is fag central. Especially cowboys fans

Two Step Gay Club Victoria, Texas on ClubFly - The Gay & Gay Friendly Bar and Club Finder Two Step
Two Step Gay Club Victoria, Texas on ClubFly - The Gay & Gay Friendly Bar and Club Finder
4106 Houston Highway
(361)894-6362

Opening Hours:

Are you at least aquatinted with the idea, much less the fact, of redlining?

Dallas is fag central. Especially cowboys fans

Dallas is Rexall cowboys and claim-jumpers. My pappy was from down around Waco where they still butt their cigarettes out in their grits. :lol:

Why didn't the 2 queers just go to gay bar to dance?? ...... :cool:

Because it is acceptable there and the rest of the patrons won't be offended and give them grounds for a law suit.

Look people! I promise that in the future, I will not go to a gay bar and engage in possibly offensive heterosexual behavior. OK?

Why not? Straights visit gay bars and dance all the time.

I've never really visted gay bars but I live in the gay part of Seattle and have a lot of gay friends and they don't bother me one single bit. All people deserve equal rights and acceptance. Being gay is not a choice any more than being straight is a choice.

I did march in the gay pride parade with my fellow Teamsters to support gay rights and acceptance in the workplpace. I ssurvived. What I really do not get is why a lot of straight people, especially men, are afraid of gay people. LOL...do you think God is gonna shrink your penis or something...that you'll never get it up again?

4106 Houston Highway
(361)894-6362

Opening Hours:

Misdirection this time...."redlining" was a tactic bankers used to keep certain neighborhoods free of blacks. It's just stupid to use the term about queers. Blacks (other than race-pimps like Sharpton) do NOT like to be associated with queers in terms of civil rights...you'd know that if you ever got out of your white suburb that was redlined. :lol:

Is derivative of:

Typical. The SOUTH doesn't even rise without public assistance, but you complain bitterly of both.

WHAT were the odds?

4106 Houston Highway
(361)894-6362

Opening Hours:

Misdirection this time...."redlining" was a tactic bankers used to keep certain neighborhoods free of blacks. It's just stupid to use the term about queers. Blacks (other than race-pimps like Sharpton) do NOT like to be associated with queers in terms of civil rights...you'd know that if you ever got out of your white suburb that was redlined. :lol:

I see Santa brought Bull a whole new box of blanket statements.

Lucky us.

Is derivative of:

I don't think IQ tests are particularly valid so your boasting doesn't impress me.

Master of both what, boy? I mean, no offense, but you really do not appear to understand women too well. I don't think most homophobic people do.

Typical. The SOUTH doesn't even rise without public assistance, but you complain bitterly of both.

WHAT were the odds?

Dixie will be around long after the willies have butchered your yankee asses after the debt default and the food riots, Ms Manophobe. In fact, once the US government collapses, it will be a coalition of Dixie and the Southwest that not only survives but prospers while you bitches freeze in the dark hiding from your mau maus. We got skills...you don't. :cool:

Last edited:
This is getting pathetic.

If you own a business, you should have EVERY right to kick anyone out for any reason. It's YOUR property.
That goes for A&E telling Phil to take a hike , or for this bar throwing gays out.

Now of course , anyone can picket them or whatever, but the law should absolutely, positively, NEVER force ANYONE to do business with anyone else.

Just country, wow. So they can dance together for anything but country, but if they dance together for country, people will get offended?

Sorry. In logic land, that makes no sense.
Country music is biblically sacred, don't you know!
:cuckoo:
They are just practicing biblical morality and if you can't understand it the Devil has clouded your mind.
:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back