Sodomites Kicked Out Of Texas Bar For Dancing With Each Other To Country Music

Anybody who uses the term sodomites is definately homophobic. It is positively archaic and very ugly.
The word 'sodomite' can be found in almost every home in America.

That's because the word is in the Bible.

And is a legitimate term to describe people who practice the homo lifestyle. .... :cool:

And once again, you would be wrong, as always.

Bullshit. And if there is a "male" around your hovel, his hair is probably longer than yours and he makes bread and cleans house while you work. :lol:

edthecynic: 20

bullcuntwhaterhisnameis: 0

:banana:

She negged me out of frustration.....you libs are terrified of guys like me:

scared.gif

Last edited:
That's some "logic" right there.

"Stop terrorizing gays you faggot"

LOL

Sheesh, what's next, I know let's start calling MADD members drunks.

LOL

When was in school, there were far more girls than boys. The girls who didn't have dates for the sock hops always danced with one another. And none of them were gay.

I can imagine the horror of having to witness these sodomites and what type of dancing they were engaged in that got them kicked out. The bars spokesman stated:

“It's not acceptable for men to dance together in the type of business that we run,”

One of the sodomites then said:

“Why should we feel like we are afraid to go out in public just because of the way we were born?”
Douglas said.

The way we were born?

1. You and others like you were not born gay.

Seems to me that gay people are indeed born gay.

Acceptable for lesbians to dance together in that bar?

Anyway, Texas bar owners and Texans everywhere else would be far better off concerning themselves with abolishing Texas death chambers where human beings are being killed by the state in cold-blood...walked into the death chambers, or dragged in kicking and screaming, then execution-homicided, then wheeled out dead.....than worrying about a few gay men dancing in a bar.

Now, you would think that straight guys in Texas, at some point in time, could learn to do a little math.

There are slightly more women in the world than men. But some of them are not exactly acceptable for the light of day.

Now, for every gay guy in a bar, that means there is less competition for me during the grand muff-hunt. I rejoice when gay guys show up. Yay!!! Less competition for me, easier sliding right into homeplate, all sweaty but totally satisfied.

Hey, Texans: get a fucking calculator, willya!!!

I can imagine the horror of having to witness these sodomites and what type of dancing they were engaged in that got them kicked out. The bars spokesman stated:

“It's not acceptable for men to dance together in the type of business that we run,”

“Why should we feel like we are afraid to go out in public just because of the way we were born?”
Douglas said.

The way we were born?

According to multiple studies on identical twins from birth, it would seem you are wrong! There is no gay gene.

Read:
Identical twin studies prove homosexuality is not genetic | Life In HD - The Official Website For Pastor Holland Davis

http://savingourfuture.com/2013/05/new-twin-study-people-not-born-gay/

Last edited:

Douglas said.

The way we were born?

According to multiple studies on identical twins from birth, it would seem you are wrong! There is no gay gene.

Read:
Identical twin studies prove homosexuality is not genetic | Life In HD - The Official Website For Pastor Holland Davis

New Twin Study: People Not Born Gay - Saving Our Future

My gay hairdresser says he was never ever attracted to females...only males.
He was born gay.

My friend's gay son was dresssing up in his mom's clothes and strutting around the backyard carrying a handbag when he was age 5.
He was born gay.

I'm going with the "gay people are born gay" idea.
Also the "bisexuals are also born that way" idea.

Last edited:

Read:

New Twin Study: People Not Born Gay - Saving Our Future

My gay hairdresser says he was never ever attracted to females...only males.
He was born gay.

My friend's gay son was dresssing up in his mom's clothes and strutting around the backyard carrying a handbag when he was age 5.
He was born gay.

I'm going with the "gay people are born gay" idea.
There is no gay gene. Scientific studies prove they are not born gay. You can blame it on their mothers for letting them dress up as women. And you can blame it on their fathers for not scolding their their wives for letting them do that in the first place.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back