Sodomites Kicked Out Of Texas Bar For Dancing With Each Other To Country Music

The level of ignorance by the homophobes in this thread is alarming. Primarily the nitwit who said paedophiles are gay. Most aren't. They're as straight as you, buddy.

Now, you would think that straight guys in Texas, at some point in time, could learn to do a little math.

There are slightly more women in the world than men. But some of them are not exactly acceptable for the light of day.

Now, for every gay guy in a bar, that means there is less competition for me during the grand muff-hunt. I rejoice when gay guys show up. Yay!!! Less competition for me, easier sliding right into homeplate, all sweaty but totally satisfied.

Hey, Texans: get a fucking calculator, willya!!!

You'd think ...............

Texas_Instruments_TI-30_electronic_calculator.JPG

Now, you would think that straight guys in Texas, at some point in time, could learn to do a little math.

There are slightly more women in the world than men. But some of them are not exactly acceptable for the light of day.

Now, for every gay guy in a bar, that means there is less competition for me during the grand muff-hunt. I rejoice when gay guys show up. Yay!!! Less competition for me, easier sliding right into homeplate, all sweaty but totally satisfied.

You'd think ...............

Texas_Instruments_TI-30_electronic_calculator.JPG

Well, in their defense, they are all probably thinking about all that secession stuff. Yeah, and all that latent homosexuality stuff they got going on. But hey, live and let live, right?!?!

:D

I'm just wondering, if a gay man craps his pants does his spouse get a hard on?

I don't know, I'm not gay. Have you been wondering about that obsessively or perhaps rubbing your nether regions whilst wondering?

No, actually it just popped into my mind. Never really cared or thought about gays until they started the i have more rights than anyone else campaing. I'm tired of hearing about it.

I'm just wondering, if a gay man craps his pants does his spouse get a hard on?

I don't know, I'm not gay. Have you been wondering about that obsessively or perhaps rubbing your nether regions whilst wondering?

No, actually it just popped into my mind. Never really cared or thought about gays until they started the i have more rights than anyone else campaing. I'm tired of hearing about it.

Didn't know they did that, whatever a "campaing" is. Is that like a camping vacation, or something like that?

Why would women who want to get picked by men up go to gay bars? If you were right, going to gay bars would be the best way to a one night stand for a straight man. If that is the case, why don't straight men do that? Why don't you do that?

The reason is, because you are wrong, and you know you are wrong.

Didn't know they did that, whatever a "campaing" is. Is that like a camping vacation, or something like that?

Aw look, our anal-retentive little loudmouth has gone all spell-checker on us...ain't she sweet? :gay: Nobody screeches as lewd and crude as you been without having a gerbil up your bum, sugar britches.

And there is about the same amount of gays as there is lesbians(less women for men as well), so it is a wash, gays and lesbians don't make "less competition".

Why would women who want to get picked by men up go to gay bars? If you were right, going to gay bars would be the best way to a one night stand for a straight man. If that is the case, why don't straight men do that? Why don't you do that?

No, he's absolutely right. And his comment underscores the fact that you know nothing at all about gays, homosexuality, gay bars, and life.

Thousands upon thousands of straight people visit gays bars in metropolitan and not-so-metropolitan areas nationwide every weekend night. The come primarily to see drag shows and comedy routines. It's called entertainment.

No, he's absolutely right. And his comment underscores the fact that you know nothing at all about gays, homosexuality, gay bars, and life.

Thousands upon thousands of straight people visit gays bars in metropolitan and not-so-metropolitan areas nationwide every weekend night. The come primarily to see drag shows and comedy routines. It's called entertainment.

Look, he is more familiar with the gay lifestyle and gay bars than me, you do as well, I will grant you that.

However, you just went off on an unrelated tangent, and you didn't prove that more gay men in a bar leads to more one night stands for straight men.

It's called what? Ass-to-mouth sex jokes are "entertainment"? What's bizarre is you freaks have convinced yourself the vile things you do to each other is normal. Well understand this, there will be a counter-balancing and it will be ugly....you've who've come out of your seedy little closets have identified yourselves. You'd think AIDS would have been warning enough but apparently the message didnt get through. Nature has a way of dealing with mutations.

Last edited:

It's called what? Ass-to-mouth sex jokes are "entertainment"? What's bizarre is you freaks have convinced yourself the vile things you do to each other is normal. Well understand this, there will be a counter-balancing and it will be ugly....you've who've come out of your seedy little closets have identified yourselves. You'd think AIDS would have been warning enough but apparently the message didnt get through. Nature has a way of dealing with mutations.

Apparently if you don't think more gay men in a bar leads to more one night stands for straight men, you are an uncultured hick(even though I am in a top income bracket and from Los Angeles, lol).

Not only do they support gay bars, they want more homosexuals in straight bars, as it supposedly makes things better. They sound like homo supremacists to me.

Okay gays are using a in your face attitude and i'm tired of it. Can you understand that?

You really don't know very much, do you? It shows with just about every post you make. That's what makes it entertaining....similar to a Jerry Lewis moment.

I can imagine the horror of having to witness these sodomites and what type of dancing they were engaged in that got them kicked out. The bars spokesman stated:

“It's not acceptable for men to dance together in the type of business that we run,”

One of the sodomites then said:

“Why should we feel like we are afraid to go out in public just because of the way we were born?”
Douglas said.

The way we were born?

1. You and others like you were not born gay.

2. Why should the business be afraid to make rules that you disagree with?

Tom Hargis of the Texas ACLU said they would investigate the incident further.

"We encourage all people to stand up for their individual rights," Hargis said.

I say what about the rights of those of the majority that don't want to have to see that vile crap?

I believe since GLAAD pulled their stunt on Phil Robertson, we are having a Christian awakening across the country and are rising up against these sodomites that are trying to push their indecent lifestyle upon the masses.

Gay Couple Thrown Out of Texas Club For Dancing

STFU you backwoods dumb ass 1960's asshole.

God bless.

I can imagine the horror of having to witness these sodomites and what type of dancing they were engaged in that got them kicked out. The bars spokesman stated:

“It's not acceptable for men to dance together in the type of business that we run,”

One of the sodomites then said:

“Why should we feel like we are afraid to go out in public just because of the way we were born?”
Douglas said.

The way we were born?

1. You and others like you were not born gay.

2. Why should the business be afraid to make rules that you disagree with?

Tom Hargis of the Texas ACLU said they would investigate the incident further.

"We encourage all people to stand up for their individual rights," Hargis said.

I say what about the rights of those of the majority that don't want to have to see that vile crap?

I believe since GLAAD pulled their stunt on Phil Robertson, we are having a Christian awakening across the country and are rising up against these sodomites that are trying to push their indecent lifestyle upon the masses.

Gay Couple Thrown Out of Texas Club For Dancing

STFU you backwoods dumb ass 1960's asshole.

God bless.

You mad Zona?

I am sure there is a gay black bar in your area for you, so don't fret.

I'm straight, and I used to go to gay bars all the time. Back then, I was younger, and I went because 1) they are FUN, 2) I didn't have to worry about being some guys target for his one night stand. And yes, I was targeted at straight bars. A lot. When I was younger, I had it goin' on, lemme tell ya. lol. Sigh. I miss those days.

Ahem..anyway...now that I am old, and if the juke box or live band or kareoke crap was not so loud it hurts my ears, I would STILL want to go to gay bars. If I were still into the bar scene, I would want to go to dance...gay or straight makes no mind to me as long as ALL of them keep their hands to themselves, have fun, people watch and just....enjoy myself being amongst happy people....of both persuasions.

Oh man..I WOULD LOVE to go to a black gay bar!!! I'd PAY to get in to some place like The Birdcage (you know, the movie).

I'm straight, and I used to go to gay bars all the time. Back then, I was younger, and I went because 1) they are FUN, 2) I didn't have to worry about being some guys target for his one night stand. And yes, I was targeted at straight bars. A lot. When I was younger, I had it goin' on, lemme tell ya. lol. Sigh. I miss those days.

Ahem..anyway...now that I am old, and if the juke box or live band or kareoke crap was not so loud it hurts my ears, I would STILL want to go to gay bars. If I were still into the bar scene, I would want to go to dance...gay or straight makes no mind to me as long as ALL of them keep their hands to themselves, have fun, people watch and just....enjoy myself being amongst happy people....of both persuasions.

Proved my point. More homosexuals doesn't mean more one night stands for straight guys. Thanks for proving Statistikhengst and NTG wrong.

Forum List

Back