Sodomites Kicked Out Of Texas Bar For Dancing With Each Other To Country Music

I searched "women thrown out of Texas bar for dancing with each other" and nothing came up.

Now I'm ALL for woman on woman action... but it's amazing how insecure gay bashers also happen to be for that :cool:
Don't worry, you can still get your guy on guy action online, or in person, whatever floats your boat. Just apparently not in this bar. I think you'll live.

Meanwhile, another local country bar, the Two-Step Nightclub and Lounge, let Meyer and Douglas know that they are welcome to show off their moves there

Seperate but equal.

They should probably also have their own drinking fountains.

The new jim crow for sure. Have a dance in!

It's pretty obvious I'm better schooled and smarter than you are, Ms Feminazi. We all know why man-haters like you enjoy queers.
rolleyes_zps352ce154.gif

I don't hate MEN, I have one at home.

:oops:

I mean, he's an ACTUAL man, without all of YOUR insecurities...

:gay:

Bullshit. And if there is a "male" around your hovel, his hair is probably longer than yours and he makes bread and cleans house while you work. :lol:

Do you mean like these long-haired, maggot-infested fairies?

duck-dynasty-518x300.jpg

Sounds like to me the boy has trouble with women and cars and fails to appreciate the alluring complexities and powers of both.

This "boy" is 66 and a master of both, potlicker. :cool:

I don't think IQ tests are particularly valid so your boasting doesn't impress me.

Master of both what, boy? I mean, no offense, but you really do not appear to understand women too well. I don't think most homophobic people do.

If you weren't a lazy little twitch you'd have already read my view on the word "homophobic" in this thread, tinkerbelle...try to catch up before ya step in it again, eh? :lol:

I lived in Texas several times in my life, and the parady that the Blues Brothers did, complete with chicken wire to protect the band from flying beer bottles is actually real.

In short, I would consider it an honor to be kicked out of a Texas bar. Hell, when I lived in Dallas in 1971, they would not even let Hispanics IN a Texas bar. They had to go to their own cantina.

This "boy" is 66 and a master of both, potlicker. :cool:

I don't think IQ tests are particularly valid so your boasting doesn't impress me.

Master of both what, boy? I mean, no offense, but you really do not appear to understand women too well. I don't think most homophobic people do.

If you weren't a lazy little twitch you'd have already read my view on the word "homophobic" in this thread, tinkerbelle...try to catch up before ya step in it again, eh? :lol:

I read it. Cute stupidities fail to impress me.

I read it. Cute stupidities fail to impress me.

Like I give a flip what impresses you butt-surfers. :badgrin:

Don't worry, you can still get your guy on guy action online, or in person, whatever floats your boat. Just apparently not in this bar. I think you'll live.

As long as you agree that girl on girl is okay. :thup:

You dumb shit

You mean like brothels, strip clubs?

Sure I am cool with those. I believe in free association and private property rights you control freak.

Just let go and let people live their lives buddy.

Says the nazi fuckwad who supports Adolph Hitler. Uhuh.....

Beat me to it! :lol:

LOL me too. But, ya know what, kudos to the management for kicking those butt fuckers out. They should have a right to deny.

The right to NOT accept is as powerful as the right of acceptance.

Rights are relevant and they should be kept so.

I agree with you again Mr. H. Even though I think the "management" here are probably assholes.

P.S. I don't like that you called them butt fuckers. You and I are people, not vagina fuckers.

P.P.S. vagina fucking is is pretty awesome. High five :banana:

That earns fourty AMENS!!!! :banana: :banana:

I can imagine the horror of having to witness these sodomites and what type of dancing they were engaged in that got them kicked out. The bars spokesman stated:

“It's not acceptable for men to dance together in the type of business that we run,”

One of the sodomites then said:

“Why should we feel like we are afraid to go out in public just because of the way we were born?”
Douglas said.

The way we were born?

1. You and others like you were not born gay.

2. Why should the business be afraid to make rules that you disagree with?

Tom Hargis of the Texas ACLU said they would investigate the incident further.

"We encourage all people to stand up for their individual rights," Hargis said.

I say what about the rights of those of the majority that don't want to have to see that vile crap?

I believe since GLAAD pulled their stunt on Phil Robertson, we are having a Christian awakening across the country and are rising up against these sodomites that are trying to push their indecent lifestyle upon the masses.

Gay Couple Thrown Out of Texas Club For Dancing

Did you know that many homophobes are victims of abuse as a child and are deeply closeted faggots themselves?

You are using naughty slurs demeaning homosexuals, that is a no-no. lol

No. He is using naughty slurs demeaning you, our USMB racist-gangbang-nazi-bitch.

There is no slur in the world that can actually do a nazi freak justice. But at least he tries.

No. He is using naughty slurs demeaning you, our USMB racist-gangbang-nazi-bitch.

There is no slur in the world that can actually do a nazi freak justice. But at least he tries.

So being homosexual is demeaning? You guys view it as something negative since you use it as a slur.

I am calling GLAAD on your ass! LOL

Anybody who uses the term sodomites is definately homophobic. It is positively archaic and very ugly. Not to mention dopey.

Not to mention that it shows how stupid the user is. For the sexual rapists of Sodom and Gomorrah were not gay, they were straight. This is why Lot first offered his daughters to some of them as a peace offering, and then, seeing how vicious they were, hide his daughters so that they would not be raped by the horde.

Gay men do not rape girls. Straight men do.

Just another historical fact that comes back to bite the haters squarely in the ass.

So being homosexual is demeaning? You guys view it as something negative since you use it as a slur.

NO, being homosexual is not demeaning. But being YOU would be very demeaning, oh resident nazi-****.

NO, being homosexual is not demeaning.
Then why did you guys use is as a slur?

Last edited:

But being YOU would be very demeaning, oh resident nazi-****.

**** is also demeaning to women. You are a homophobic sexist.

Oi Vey!

Forum List

Back