Soleimani was probably betrayed...

How did US drones find and target Qassem Soleimani in the first place?

I've had that question since the news broke. Soleimani was a very careful man who traveled in secrecy. Precious few people would be aware of his whereabouts at any one given time especially precisely enough to make a drone strike on him. My money is on straight up betrayal.

Jo
Who cares ?

Lol....agreed! But I think it's a detail our left wing mourners should be aware of.

They know very little about Middle Eastern politics.

Jo

I've had that question since the news broke. Soleimani was a very careful man who traveled in secrecy. Precious few people would be aware of his whereabouts at any one given time especially precisely enough to make a drone strike on him. My money is on straight up betrayal.

Jo
Who cares ?

The courageous patriot who dropped a dime on Soleimani's whereabouts might clue President Trump in on someone else's location and if they are high enough on the food chain we could be looking at further victories against Evil.

I were advising Khamenei or Rouhani, I'd tell them to stay in their Spider Holes until after the US election at least.

Jo
Who cares ?

The courageous patriot who dropped a dime on Soleimani's whereabouts might clue President Trump in on someone else's location and if they are high enough on the food chain we could be looking at further victories against Evil.

I were advising Khamenei or Rouhani, I'd tell them to stay in their Spider Holes until after the US election at least.

I smell political jealously.

Jo

Jo
Who cares ?

Do you think he had time to say " oh shit! " before he bought it?

Jo

Jo

Not true at all. This guy moved around openly.

Iran’s Maj. Gen. Qassem Soleimani traveled with impunity — until U.S. drones found him

"Soleimani often traveled with an air of impunity, as if he felt he was untouchable, officials said. One former senior American commander recalled parking his military jet next to Soleimani’s plane at the Irbil airport in northern Iraq."

Jo

Iran’s Maj. Gen. Qassem Soleimani traveled with impunity — until U.S. drones found him

"Soleimani often traveled with an air of impunity, as if he felt he was untouchable, officials said. One former senior American commander recalled parking his military jet next to Soleimani’s plane at the Irbil airport in northern Iraq."

The article says otherwise....but I can believe he was as arrogant as you say.

Jo

Jo

But his replacement will probably step lightly

Jo
Its a cinch the lib news media doesnt know how the US found out

if they did it would be front page news

Yep they would have warned him.

Jo

Jo

But his replacement will probably step lightly

Was there even anything in the casket?

Jo

Jo

Jo

Dude your article is from a no-name source. Mine is quoting a former US Military commander. Every single news network has talked about how this guy moved around openly. NOT in secret.

Jo
At least snitches don’t get stitches in their fucked up world. Kinda pointless once you’ve sawn their heads off I guess.

Jo

Jo

Dude your article is from a no-name source. Mine is quoting a former US Military commander. Every single news network has talked about how this guy moved around openly. NOT in secret.

Yes I see that....
Just happened onto that article...not sure how. A drone strike asassination is a difficult thing to coordinate however...given the range the timing would have had to be in minutes.

Something smells here.

Dunno....it's one thing to see a plane it's another to hit a fly in the eye.

Jo

Jo
It was reported that he often flew commercial so the other passengers would be his human shields.

Yeah they got him in his car I guess.

Jo

Jo

Jo

Yes I see that....
Just happened onto that article...not sure how. A drone strike asassination is a difficult thing to coordinate however...given the range the timing would have had to be in minutes.

Something smells here.

Dunno....it's one thing to see a plane it's another to hit a fly in the eye.

Jo

The only thing that smells is his rotting corpse.

"In the end, Soleimani’s brazenness may have been his undoing. Unlike terrorist leaders like Osama bin Laden and Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, Soleimani often operated in the open.

“Soleimani was treated like royalty, and was not particularly hard to find,” said Marc Polymeropoulos, a former senior CIA operations officer with extensive counterterrorism experience overseas who retired last year. “Soleimani absolutely felt untouchable, particularly in Iraq. He took selfies of himself on the battlefield and openly taunted the U.S., because he felt safe in doing so.”

Forum List

Back