Solyandra proponent ...

Solyandra Moelyndra Jorlyndra, call it what you want, Orangeboi, has turned Greenboi, and everyone knows how loved alt energy is by the RW's.. hardly a day goes by they dont love to run it down into the ground ... and now their boi is a greenie.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

SUCKERS
535 million dollars and you call us the suckers?

Unreal

yes sir, you guessed it ... Mr solar power himself

Donald Trump Suggests Solar Panels to Save Money on U.S.-Mexico Border Wall

bet that goes over real big with coal miners who voted for him.

So you want to build a coal fired power plant on the border when solar panels would suffice?

you and the other coal boi are idiots ...

I'm not the one dissing solar power ....
That'd be you.

whos dissing solar, Im dissing Trump and the alt energy hypocrites on the board ... like I said youre an idiot.

write this down and study it..

AINT GONNA BE NO WALL.

EVER.

yes sir, you guessed it ... Mr solar power himself

Donald Trump Suggests Solar Panels to Save Money on U.S.-Mexico Border Wall

bet that goes over real big with coal miners who voted for him.

So you want to build a coal fired power plant on the border when solar panels would suffice?

you and the other coal boi are idiots ...

I'm not the one dissing solar power ....
That'd be you.

whos dissing solar, Im dissing Trump and the alt energy hypocrites on the board ... like I said youre an idiot.

write this down and study it..

AINT GONNA BE NO WALL.

EVER.

This thread isnt about the wall being built.
It's about how they would power certain systems pertaining to the wall. And no one's ever said solar doesnt have it's place.
Thats just you being hyper partisan again.

Last edited:
Shitforhair is trying to sell something ... he may as well have on a leisure suit and white shoes.

the Trump Drones are showcasing their ATM skills as usual.

yo dumbasses ...

AIN'T GONNA BE NO WALL.
Trump has no path the the white house.

What drones lining up. Who is against solar power. I'm for it all. Im building a house with geothermal, solar, and wind technology. Im not paying electrical companies a dime.

Shitforhair is trying to sell something ... he may as well have on a leisure suit and white shoes.

yo dumbasses ...

AIN'T GONNA BE NO WALL.

I never said that either.

what planet are these idiots on anyway ?

they just make up shit as they go.

:cuckoo:

yo dumbasses ...

AIN'T GONNA BE NO WALL.

Thanks, man. You always shoot straight. With your lies and distortions. There will be no wall just like Trump had no path to the white house. Clinton is president.

yo dumbasses ...

AIN'T GONNA BE NO WALL.

Thanks, man. You always shoot straight. With your lies and distortions. There will be no wall just like Trump had no path to the white house. Clinton is president.

there is NO POSSIBLE WAY to build a border to border wall like Shitforhair promised all of you idiots.

NONE

EVER

youre welcome.

There's a place for solar panels but not powering the freaking grid. You need a football foeld of solar panels to power a modern residence. Solar panels are all over the place on the interstate to power warning lights and such. Solyndra was a bankrupt company that Obama funded to pay back campaign donations. You would think that the angry left would be pleased that President Trump sees a place for solar technology but the crazy gun toting anarchist left isn't pleased about much these days. It's an example of the screwed up thinking of the left to confuse solar panels on a border wall with a bankrupt company.

Last edited:
Solar panels are all over the place on the interstate to power warning lights and such. Solyndra was a bankrupt company that Obama funded to pay back campaign donations. It's an example of the screw up thinking of the left to confuse solar panels on a border wall with a bankrupt company.

Shitgorhair is the idiot selling solar panels on a wall that will never be built, tell him ..

yo dumbasses ...

AIN'T GONNA BE NO WALL.

there is NO POSSIBLE WAY to build a border to border wall like Shitforhair promised all of you idiots.

NONE

EVER

youre welcome.
Yet the Chinese did it thousands of years ago. Next lie.

yo dumbasses ...

AIN'T GONNA BE NO WALL.

NONE

EVER

youre welcome.
Yet the Chinese did it thousands of years ago. Next lie.

really ? the chinese argument again ?

yo dumbasses ...

AIN'T GONNA BE NO WALL.

NONE

EVER

youre welcome.
China before Jesus came called and said you're an idiot.

Kennedy- We're going to the moon.
Armstrong- Done.
Siete- it's impossible to build a wall!

Solyandra Moelyndra Jorlyndra, call it what you want, Orangeboi, has turned Greenboi, and everyone knows how loved alt energy is by the RW's.. hardly a day goes by they dont love to run it down into the ground ... and now their boi is a greenie.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

SUCKERS
You're a spaz. Nobody is against solar power on your house car or even a wall. If you can install them with no subsidies and make it work have at it.

Trump mentions solar the drones line up eyes closed, mouth open ready to be fed ..

theres been more pro fossil/anti alt energy threads on this board than anyone can count .. as usual the hypocrisy from the right is nothing but a complete 180 FROM OBAMA pushing renewable fuels ...

SUCKERS

You have an OPINION on that solar proposal? I think they would get damaged by the attempts to scale the wall. Or difficult to keep maintained. THOSE are the issues moron. Not Trump's hair, not political bullshit. He only SAID IT to make YOU eco-droids happy.. And frankly, in some places along that wall, it might make sense to help power the "detention facilities" and such.

Why is it -- that no leftist I've heard this morning (Pelosi and Schumer included) can STICK to discussing the actual issue? Does it BORE you? Or are just expected to comment even tho you spent a second --- thinking it out for yourself??

Forum List

Back