Solyandra proponent ...

A hundred guys with leaf blowers could put enough sand on the panels to ruin their performance. It could turn into some kind of sport down along the border... :mm:

there wont be a wall anyway ... no opinion, just a fact.

solar panels on a border wall ... now thats funny.

A hundred guys with leaf blowers could put enough sand on the panels to ruin their performance. It could turn into some kind of sport down along the border... :mm:

Then why did you bring this up? Are you not in favor of solar panels?

Then why did you bring this up? Are you not in favor of solar panels?

I pretty much figured people would be smart enough to read between the lines ... boy, was I wrong.

solar panels make good targets for big rocks. I bet a dozen or so Mexican kids could have a blast with them.

not to mention how cheap solar panels are .. and the cost of getting power on grid .. if there was a grid in the middle of the mountains or desert ..if there wasnt a grid we could always build one, they're cheap too ya know .....

Why on earth can't someone be able to embrace all forms of energy? Why does it have to be an either/or?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

from you, thats a perfect answer !

I've lived off the grid have you? My husband and I went primitive for several years using candles, kerosene lanterns, and wood for cooking and heat. When you have pumped water by hand you get a true appreciation of energy from any source be it coal, natural gas, oil, solar or wind. You seriously get a true kick ass respect for water and you open your eyes to how much we waste as individuals.

Big on conservation. Always have been. Insult me all you want, it doesn't mean jack shit to me.

Sigh.....

The fucking left folks.

I wonder if any fucking ignoramus from the left will ever stop using products made from coal. You know, like all products made from steel.

How long do you think this fucking moron left wing bag of shit thinks man has been burning coal?

Here, let me clue you in. Since we came out of the stone age. I doubt the piece of shit knows where iron or steel comes from.

Can't they all just die?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back