Some Are Jailed in Mississippi for Months Without a Lawyer.

Some of them are innocent, its a crying shame. We don't realize it but we live in a third world country, yes, the USA is a third world country. Money gets you a real lawyer.
It looks like the Mississippi Supreme Court barred that from happening, it will take effect in July but I agree this is a travesty of justice.

Just as you would argue the man I noted above was sentenced for being "willful". He was not.

Thousands of people "parade" through the Capital every day.

Look what happened here is, you did not KNOW that people went to actual jail just for walking through the Capitol. But you found out and now you're desperately backpedaling.

People went to JAIL for walking through the Capitol, in many cases through doors the Capitol Police HELD OPEN FOR THEM. Is that "illegal parading"? Not even close.

You were wrong, and you're not a big enough person to admit it.

Look what happened here is, you did not KNOW that people went to actual jail just for walking through the Capitol. But you found out and now you're desperately backpedaling.

They weren't. Thousands walk through the Capital every day.

Some of them are innocent, its a crying shame. We don't realize it but we live in a third world country, yes, the USA is a third world country. Money gets you a real lawyer.

Mississippi is so fucken backwards, so this is not at all surprising. I'm only surprised the state Supreme Court ruled in favor of the detainees.

But Mississippi loves doing this kind of shit. It's almost a sport for them.

Mississippi is so fucken backwards, so this is not at all surprising. I'm only surprised the state Supreme Court ruled in favor of the detainees.

But Mississippi loves doing this kind of shit. It's almost a sport for them.

Why hasn't Merrick Garland addressed this?

They were sentenced for "parading".

And you were wrong.

How sad that you can't admit something so small.

The ones who were convicted for trespassing were convicted because they knew, or should have known, that they were not authorized to be behind the police barriers. IIRC, there have been a few cases that were tossed/dropped because it could not be established that defendants knew they were trespassing.

But sorry, when you're part of a violent mob that's smashing windows and scaling walls, you'd have to be a total dumbass to not know that you're in legal jeopardy.

So? You dont care about January 6th defendants being locked up for 2 years, so why are you alarmed by months in this case?

There are people being jailed in Washington DC for months without a lawyer.

Every one of the domestic terrorists inside the Capitol should have been shot. Did the cop only have 1 bullet?
We vote in this country. We do not form an ugly mob and beat up 130 cops in an attempt to steal the office of the presidency.
We do not form an ugly mob and beat up 130 cops in an attempt to steal the office of the presidency.

that number increases daily.

Jackson MS. Case closed// thread closed// 83%. Understood?

Last edited:
Every one of the domestic terrorists inside the Capitol should have been shot. Did the cop only have 1 bullet?
We vote in this country. We do not form an ugly mob and beat up 130 cops in an attempt to steal the office of the presidency.
Can you imagine if all those people who pay their taxes for that building were shot? I personally would look for Biden/Harris bumper stickers and give them a 50 cent hello.

Forum List

Back