Some folks are thinking the same as me.

You identify with violent idiots with guns who threaten people. My link was to point out what is going on right now, which DIRECTLY relates to your OP. You're a sick individual if you approve of these tactics which are incited by Dear Leader.
If democrats had shutdown the violent leftwing riots during the spring, summer and fall you would have the moral creds to complain about conservatives now

which you dont have

Who do you think sent the police in to beat the protestors. Were they acting unilaterally?
where?

NYC for instance. Dem Mayor

Louisville, Ky; Dem Mayor

Salt Lake City; Dem Mayor

etc.
nowhere were cops ever sent in, there's that. you have to prove where they sent the cops in to break up the protestors, shit dude, not even in Milwaukee did they do that. never a fact to back your shit up you loud mouth loser.

Hypothetically speaking, let's suppose that I didn't consider Trump a legitimate president. What exactly could I have resisted from his administration?

You haven't answered that. You're just ranting about how you don't like Democrats.

And yet the DNC/CCP "resistance" crippled the Trump presidency. Are you acknowledging that all power belongs to deep state bureaucrats and that citizens are utterly powerless and without a voice? There is clearly a lot of truth to such an assertion.

What you "could" do is exactly what Soros did do. Attack everything.

Now the left - the Maoist democrats, are the party of Oligarchs. You had the Silicone Valley overlords funding your nefarious acts. You also have China and Iran as your allies.

Americans don't have the Oligarchs and the trillions from big tech that is used to assault America and basic individual liberty.

Still, we have the right to seek redress in the courts - at least for this second. The FIRST task Quid Pro is assigned is to drop all tariffs and sanctions against China. What Americans can do is file suit to block his China First policies in every court in America. Get a pro-America judge to file an injunction against the Harris administration when they put forth their pro-China policies.

Likewise when the Harris regime moves to drop all sanctions against Iran - sue them. When "president" Harris seeks to fund nuclear weapons in Iran, sue them.

Tie the CCP democrats up in court at every turn to thwart their agenda.

Americans must also retake the nation. That means defeating every Soros DA and other criminals that have infested local governments. The democrats depend on their Brown Shirts to spread terror. The Brown Shirts operate because Soros owned DA's refuse to enforce laws. Take the crooks out - expose them and defeat them, Kim Foxx, Pile of shit Schmid, et al.

The game is rigged and there is no law or justice, still we Americans are tenacious and will resist.

You’re just rambling and you didn’t address what I asked.

Be specific. How exactly could I resist one of Trump’s pieces of legislation? Give me an example.

Ah, you are just a troll.

Carry on.

So
I notice that TrumpToids rarely post links to verifiable, reliable news sources.
For the record, I don't acknowledge Gateway Pundit, Breitbart, HotAir or Alex Jones, Rush Limpballs as legitimate.
Fox must be coming around because Trump can't bash them enough on Twitter.

Oh, and forget NewsMax and OANN...they are both heat-seeking missiles for Trump's ass.
you need me to provide you the 14th amendment? hahahaahahahahahahaha
14th was intended for racial justice, and Trump undermined it with his census policy.
So counting illegal Immigrants is racial
Justice?

Hypothetically speaking, let's suppose that I didn't consider Trump a legitimate president. What exactly could I have resisted from his administration?

You haven't answered that. You're just ranting about how you don't like Democrats.

And yet the DNC/CCP "resistance" crippled the Trump presidency. Are you acknowledging that all power belongs to deep state bureaucrats and that citizens are utterly powerless and without a voice? There is clearly a lot of truth to such an assertion.

Now the left - the Maoist democrats, are the party of Oligarchs. You had the Silicone Valley overlords funding your nefarious acts. You also have China and Iran as your allies.

Americans don't have the Oligarchs and the trillions from big tech that is used to assault America and basic individual liberty.

Still, we have the right to seek redress in the courts - at least for this second. The FIRST task Quid Pro is assigned is to drop all tariffs and sanctions against China. What Americans can do is file suit to block his China First policies in every court in America. Get a pro-America judge to file an injunction against the Harris administration when they put forth their pro-China policies.

Likewise when the Harris regime moves to drop all sanctions against Iran - sue them. When "president" Harris seeks to fund nuclear weapons in Iran, sue them.

Americans must also retake the nation. That means defeating every Soros DA and other criminals that have infested local governments. The democrats depend on their Brown Shirts to spread terror. The Brown Shirts operate because Soros owned DA's refuse to enforce laws. Take the crooks out - expose them and defeat them, Kim Foxx, Pile of shit Schmid, et al.

The game is rigged and there is no law or justice, still we Americans are tenacious and will resist.

Be specific. How exactly could I resist one of Trump’s pieces of legislation? Give me an example.

Carry on.

Don't respond to my posts if you're not going to address them.

Back on your soap box you go.

Carry on.

Oh the irony, troll.

You were given a detailed response and you lied then trolled.

So fuck off.

yo, retard, they never said you started it....

It was edited.

1608152133901.png

Carry on.

Oh the irony, troll.

You were given a detailed response and you lied then trolled.

So fuck off.

A detailed response that didn't address what I asked.

Reading comprehension clearly isn't your strength.

If it smells like a rat it's a rat. Especially devious behavior and what cannot be substantiated by science and math. Ee can't lose sight of the intent for mail-in ballots either. They're aimed at the laziest and most stoned among us and they lean Democrat. They put the USPS in charge too, same mother fuckers who STOLE from me in Feb.

Problem is proving the election was stolen. Knowing and proving are two different things. Generally speaking the powers at be would rather let one slide than confront fraud on this scale, it would literally destroy the Democrat party for starts. That said, I wish they would.

I'd like to see the country divided in half, north to south mostly, conservatives get Texas and Alaska. How the west was won goes to conservatives, we know how to get shit done including how to clean up California forests.
One witness said she observed unfolded ballots being counted. I heard and expert say that ALL mail out ballots get folded and once folded they cannot be unfolded. That is the evidence of folds would still be there. Her testimony was swept under the rug.

It was ballots that had to be copied due to damage or stray marks the scanner couldn't read.

He signed almost no legislation (although his tax cut cost me a couple thousand)

But it's more what he DIDN'T do which was deal with the FUCKING VIRUS
What didn't he do to 'deal with' the virus? He championed treatment but was hung by the Democrats and press for it claiming the treatment was deadly which it was not. He got the COVID shot developed in record time plus was instrumental in setting up a delivery system.

What did Joe and Pelosi do? As I recall Pelosi told folks to go out and celebrate and Joe called Trump a racist for banning travel from China which is where the virus emanated from. While Trump was doing all this the Democrats were calling Trump a murder and every other thing they could think of.

Trump even built a hospital for NY to handle any overflow which Killer Cuomo misused and kicked out infected old folks and sent the back to their care homes where they died.

Trump got Cuomo all the ventilators he needed and Cuomo even thanked Trump.....Before he called Trump "Orange Man Bad"........

Trump gathered together the COVID task force and had news conference after news conference to inform We The People as to what was happening on an almost daily basis.

Trump shut down travel from China early on and was denigrated for it by the Democrats.

Trump's tax cut did not cost anyone "a couple of thousand" perhaps you need a CPA. OR you are just outright lying like you do every day here at the Forum.

You identify with violent idiots with guns who threaten people. My link was to point out what is going on right now, which DIRECTLY relates to your OP. You're a sick individual if you approve of these tactics which are incited by Dear Leader.
If democrats had shutdown the violent leftwing riots during the spring, summer and fall you would have the moral creds to complain about conservatives now

which you dont have

Who do you think sent the police in to beat the protestors. Were they acting unilaterally?
where?

etc.
nowhere were cops ever sent in, there's that. you have to prove where they sent the cops in to break up the protestors, shit dude, not even in Milwaukee did they do that. never a fact to back your shit up you loud mouth loser.

which you dont have

where?

etc.

He signed almost no legislation (although his tax cut cost me a couple thousand)

But it's more what he DIDN'T do which was deal with the FUCKING VIRUS
What didn't he do to 'deal with' the virus? He championed treatment but was hung by the Democrats and press for it claiming the treatment was deadly which it was not. He got the COVID shot developed in record time plus was instrumental in setting up a delivery system.

What did Joe and Pelosi do? As I recall Pelosi told folks to go out and celebrate and Joe called Trump a racist for banning travel from China which is where the virus emanated from. While Trump was doing all this the Democrats were calling Trump a murder and every other thing they could think of.

Trump even built a hospital for NY to handle any overflow which Killer Cuomo misused and kicked out infected old folks and sent the back to their care homes where they died.

Trump got Cuomo all the ventilators he needed and Cuomo even thanked Trump.....Before he called Trump "Orange Man Bad"........

Trump gathered together the COVID task force and had news conference after news conference to inform We The People as to what was happening on an almost daily basis.

Trump shut down travel from China early on and was denigrated for it by the Democrats.

Trump's tax cut did not cost anyone "a couple of thousand" perhaps you need a CPA. OR you are just outright lying like you do every day here at the Forum.
Truth.

Forum List

Back