Some kids separated at border may never see parents again

I’m glad this administration is protecting these children from becoming victims of traffickers.
The obama administration didn’t care and turned them over to anyone asking for a kid.

Well then you're safe because I could never agree with someone as disgusting and hateful as you. I'd say you're avi is your selfie.

My selfie is far more horrific to look at than my avi.
I believe it.

Hate, Fear, Anger, Violence - the Four Horsemen of True Morality.
Sure, keep deluding yourself. All of those will either cause you to have a heart attack or stroke and one could outright kill you. Plus the negativity you show has got to have taken a toll on your body. I know by your comments that it has on your mind. You have not one ounce of love or empathy or sympathy for anyone or anything. What a sad little man you are.
Well then you're safe because I could never agree with someone as disgusting and hateful as you. I'd say you're avi is your selfie.

My selfie is far more horrific to look at than my avi.

Hate, Fear, Anger, Violence - the Four Horsemen of True Morality.

'We haven't seen their faces. We don't know their names. We only know a number: 711.

That's how many immigrant kids from separated families remain in custody, according to the latest government tally.
Officials say that, for various reasons, their families weren't eligible for reunification by Thursday's deadline. They might be in the future, although a former head of Immigration and Customs Enforcement warned this week that some of the children might never see their parents again.
What happens to these kids could vary greatly depending on each individual case. Attorneys are still battling over the next steps in court.

And as the landscape shifts, lawyers for immigration advocacy groups are trying to figure things out as they go.'

711 kids in custody haven't been reunited with their parents. What happens to them now? - CNNPolitics

According to the attached video to this link, over half of the parents with separated children have already been deported!?!

This is appalling.
Those poor children who did nothing wrong.

It so sad that their parents abandoned their children and dumped them on the backs of the American taxpayers.
It's appalling that the heartless liberals incourage illegal immigration.

Do conservatives understand the word”empathy”?
Apparently, NO!
How many conservatives know what the Bible says about “empathy”?
Apparently, NONE!

The heartless Liberals don't really care about the abandoned children.
They are just exploiting them for politics.
They just want more Democrat voters.

Sure, keep deluding yourself. All of those will either cause you to have a heart attack or stroke and one could outright kill you. Plus the negativity you show has got to have taken a toll on your body. I know by your comments that it has on your mind. You have not one ounce of love or empathy or sympathy for anyone or anything. What a sad little man you are.

Then I will die having been faithful and honest to what I believe in. Death is not something I fear. Though you are right that I have no love or empathy in me. My childhood rooted out such unnecessary things.

'We haven't seen their faces. We don't know their names. We only know a number: 711.

That's how many immigrant kids from separated families remain in custody, according to the latest government tally.
Officials say that, for various reasons, their families weren't eligible for reunification by Thursday's deadline. They might be in the future, although a former head of Immigration and Customs Enforcement warned this week that some of the children might never see their parents again.
What happens to these kids could vary greatly depending on each individual case. Attorneys are still battling over the next steps in court.

And as the landscape shifts, lawyers for immigration advocacy groups are trying to figure things out as they go.'

711 kids in custody haven't been reunited with their parents. What happens to them now? - CNNPolitics

According to the attached video to this link, over half of the parents with separated children have already been deported!?!

This is appalling.
Oh well. I hope the little bastards were sterilized while in government custody so they can't breed more mexishit. Their "parents" shouldn't have come here illegally. No one to blame but themselves

God you're awful! I've read the terrible things you've said about blacks too and I'll bet you have your hood and robe hanging in your closet.
Yes its right beside my SS uniform! :D. I care about MY race and ONLY my race. Get over it I don't give a shit.
So then I'm assuming that you don't want a doctor from India treating you or operating on you, or a black paramedic treating you if you're in a wreck, or any black police responding to any 911 calls you might make, or any black firefighters responding to your house burning?

You need to put a huge sign in your yard and on your car that says, "fucking racist lives here/drives this car and only wants white help of any kind." And have it also noted on your medical records that only white doctors and other medical staff can treat you. Oh, and if you happen to need brains surgery, don't let Ben Carson do it. You wouldn't want his black hands touching your white brain.
Exactly. :D I love triggering you its so much damn fun.

If those parents were Americans, they’d be charged with endangering the welfare of a child.

This is appalling.
What your link isn't telling you is that a lot of them left their children here ON PURPOSE.

I'm sorry that you had to see all of that, I really am, but that wall isn't going to do shit and surely you know that. They have found tunnels under some areas of the walls already up, and how do you build a wall where this country can be entered from water? Also, planes can fly over it.

Oh, and here's an actual picture of part of the existing wall..
AP18119632638487.jpg

Central American migrants traveling with a caravan gather at the border wall, some sitting on top of it, look toward the U.S. from Mexico during a gathering of migrants living on both sides of the border, on the beach where the border wall ends in the ocean, in Tijuana, Mexico, Sunday, April 29, 2018. U.S.

Sure, young agile ones can climb that part of the Wall....let's see a woman with a kid or a 300 lb gordo do it. As for tunneling, I won't say what I know on an open forum, but suffice to say, they won't tunnel under Trump's wall. Hell, we could pick up enemy tunneling 50 years ago....no way to do it quietly...we'd find one, drop Willy Petes into an their air pipes or send in a tunnel rat with a shotgun. We consider this an invasion and therefore are entitled to stop it by whatever means necessary.

Do conservatives understand the word”empathy”?
Apparently, NO!
How many conservatives know what the Bible says about “empathy”?
Apparently, NONE!

And how many immigrants from the middle east has New Zealand taken in? Dittos Australia? How easy is it to enter Australia and just stay....? Please, explain.
I have dual citizenship and live in the USA. I pay my taxes here and we are talking about the US were I pay my taxes.
Typical Little Trumpster diversion and it was a pathetic attempt
Try again ,genius!

From the OP's CNN link

What are the various reasons, CNN is always short on critical details.

Would you like to compare the number of documented lies/misleading statements by CNN versus the documented/verified lies/misleading statements by Donald J Trump, since January 20, 2017?

Would you like to compare the number of documented lies/misleading statements by CNN versus the documented/verified lies/misleading statements by Donald J Trump, since January 20, 2017?

Sure. Show me theTrump statement you feel is the most egregious.

What kind of a mother sends her child off with some cartel thug or drags it across the Sonoran Desert, hoping they can cross the border before they run out of water or run into a mohave rattler? How about you tree-huggers come on down and see the tons of trash they've strewn across our beautiful desert? You all know what happens when they get here...robbed, raped, and dropped into a world they know nothing about. What kind of mother does that to herself let alone her child?

Oh FFS! Maybe a few have done it, but the majority of them are actual families. They have even taken nursing babies from their mothers. Do you think a woman can just start making milk when she holds a baby? You have fallen for those lies vomited by the shit stain in DC.

I live 179 miles from the border....ever been down here? I used to spend weekends with fellow Minutemen ex-GIs helping glass the crossings and alert the border patrol. You have no idea what I've seen and had to call in. Once doing some scouting before Javelina season, I came across two corpses under a mesquite tree...both naked, driven crazy by the heat, crawled up under that tree for shade and died in each other's arms. I'm a Viet combat vet....when you think nothing can get to you after that, you find out different. Build the Wall.
I'm sorry that you had to see all of that, I really am, but that wall isn't going to do shit and surely you know that. They have found tunnels under some areas of the walls already up, and how do you build a wall where this country can be entered from water? Also, planes can fly over it.

Oh, and here's an actual picture of part of the existing wall..
AP18119632638487.jpg

Central American migrants traveling with a caravan gather at the border wall, some sitting on top of it, look toward the U.S. from Mexico during a gathering of migrants living on both sides of the border, on the beach where the border wall ends in the ocean, in Tijuana, Mexico, Sunday, April 29, 2018. U.S.

Well, you might have to start shooting some invaders.

Some kids separated at border may never see parents again

Most parents die before their children, and of course at that point the children never see their parents again.

My own parents are still alive, but I will most likely never see them again. They attempted to murder me, and I cannot allow that to take place.

Do hysterical lefties ever consider that some kids were separated from their families long before their attempt to illegally enter the U.S. by coyotes or human traffickers and nobody wanted to face the issue except the current president? My gosh, how many Mexican kids were left orphans after Barry Hussein's quirky federal cops shipped over 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels and nobody was charged or even fired and the left preferred to forget about the unfortunate incident. It should be noted that a few American kids won't see at least one parent ever again as a result of the democrat policy of admitting violent illegal aliens and protecting them but that doesn't seem to bother the crazy angry left too much.

Then I will die having been faithful and honest to what I believe in. Death is not something I fear. Though you are right that I have no love or empathy in me. My childhood rooted out such unnecessary things.
Care to share so I can understand why you are who you are?

This is appalling.
Oh well. I hope the little bastards were sterilized while in government custody so they can't breed more mexishit. Their "parents" shouldn't have come here illegally. No one to blame but themselves

God you're awful! I've read the terrible things you've said about blacks too and I'll bet you have your hood and robe hanging in your closet.
Yes its right beside my SS uniform! :D. I care about MY race and ONLY my race. Get over it I don't give a shit.
So then I'm assuming that you don't want a doctor from India treating you or operating on you, or a black paramedic treating you if you're in a wreck, or any black police responding to any 911 calls you might make, or any black firefighters responding to your house burning?

You need to put a huge sign in your yard and on your car that says, "fucking racist lives here/drives this car and only wants white help of any kind." And have it also noted on your medical records that only white doctors and other medical staff can treat you. Oh, and if you happen to need brains surgery, don't let Ben Carson do it. You wouldn't want his black hands touching your white brain.
Exactly. :D I love triggering you its so much damn fun.

Glad you think it's fun. I'm just here to amuse you're disgusting racist self, is that right? Well, never let it be said that I didn't mean to please! And see things as they really are, asshole!

This is appalling.

I agree. Let this be a lesson to aspiring illegal aliens.
They have every legal right to seek refugee asylum, STOP LYING!

It's Sunday!

and our government has NO LEGAL RIGHT TO STEAL THE CHILDREN OF ANYONE, without due process with lawyer present, in a court room, period.

Forum List

Back