Some Of The Biggest Lies Being Spread About The Jan. 6 Insurrection

Epps. Did. Not. Enter. The. Capitol.

Got it now, retard?
Epps. Was. On. The. Most. Wanted. List. You. Fucking. Illiterate. Asshole. Why was he suddenly removed from that list without ever being in custody? Now STFU. You’re just embarrassing yourself and avoiding reality at all costs. Videos show you a liar too,

You mean Antifa goons working with undercover FBI to usher them into the building and set them up?
No Factual Data. And YOU scream FAKE NEWS yet you promote FAKE NEWS.
Almost a year and not a single charge for INSURRECTION!
Prosecutor decides on Murder, Manslaughter, Attempted Murder, etc......
Maybe they feel better with lessor charges, did you think of that you moron?

Here is what the whackjob conspiracy nuts have as evidence of Ray Epps being a Fed: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...y_mail_found_him_on_his_ranch_in_arizona.html

Here is what Epps says in the film clips:

EPPS: Tomorrow, we need to go into the Capitol. Into the Capitol.

Some retard then starts chanting "Fed! Fed! Fed!"

EPPS: PEACEFULLY! PEACEFULLY!

Then the next clip is from 1/6.

EPPS: Ok, folks. Spread the word. As soon as the President is done speaking, we go to the Capitol. The Capitol is this direction.

And that is all the tards have as "proof" Epps is a Fed. :lol:

Now here's Trump:

And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down, we're going to walk down.

Anyone you want, but I think right here, we're going to walk down to the Capitol, and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them

I have to admit I am enjoying a sense of schadenfreude that the tard herd is accusing a member of the Proud Boys of being an FBI plant. :lol:

You had no clue your Messiah said that, and I'm the moron? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :itsok:
YES, you are.

“If you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons.”

Not my fault you took the advanced reading 'comprehension' correspondence course from Trump U.

Biden was being sarcastic, you moron.

It was mostly peaceful, just like the BLM and antifa riots were.
For avatar BS 'filter' you sure spout a lot of BS.

NO, riots are peaceful.

Another Trumptard trying to equate two different instances.

ONE was about a person dying in police custody.
ONE was about losing an election.

Like trying to compare hurricane Ida in Louisiana and the Kentucky tornadoes.

So you DENY that Schittferbrains has been caught fabricating evidence? Are you saying that right here and now for the world to see?
A lying politician? Wouldn't surprise me a bit. A have little regard for most of them, either tribe.

Which, of course, has absolutely nothing to do with what happened before, on or after J6.

Nice try, though. Kind of. Not really.

Trump told us himself. He had every intention of taking away votes if they would have let him.

Fortunately people who are committed to the constitution told him now.

And now the Republican Party is making sure those committed people are replaced with people more loyal to Trump than to the constitution.

I didn’t answer your question because I assume you already know how presidents are elected. Is that wrong of me? To assume you have a fifth grade level of knowledge of how the government works?
I do know how Presidents are elected. What I question is if Democrats truly know, and understand why they are elected the way they are...We aren't a direct democracy for a reason when it comes to POTUS....

As for what Trump was attempting, in trying to find votes to win, that is no different that what others on BOTH sides of the isle have done for decades...The problem with Democrats is that at least in THIS election, you couldn't have him poking around too much. But it is what it is....

I am astonished that a full year after Biden has taken office, you Democrats are still obsessed with Trump....Are you really that scared of him? Or is it that there is no way you can defend the absolute dumpster fire Biden/Harris really are for this country? I think it's a combination of both....

A lying politician? Wouldn't surprise me a bit. A have little regard for most of them, either tribe.

Which, of course, has absolutely nothing to do with what happened before, on or after J6.

Nice try, though. Kind of. Not really.
It has everything to do with it....

If Schiff is truly fabricating e-mails, something we know he did during the RC witch hunt, and this latest uproar from the totally partisan 1/6 commission is because of e-mails, then this is a sham as well....Can't trust it...

But, those of you that are just consumed with utterly destroying a former President, Jailing him, and if you could issuing the death penalty because he triggered you with mean tweets, then this country is headed for a real bad time, and all do to you children...

So, nice try yourself Mac, if you are truly not a Democrat, you make a real good useful idiot.

I do know how Presidents are elected. What I question is if Democrats truly know, and understand why they are elected the way they are...We aren't a direct democracy for a reason when it comes to POTUS....

As for what Trump was attempting, in trying to find votes to win, that is no different that what others on BOTH sides of the isle have done for decades...The problem with Democrats is that at least in THIS election, you couldn't have him poking around too much. But it is what it is....

I am astonished that a full year after Biden has taken office, you Democrats are still obsessed with Trump....Are you really that scared of him? Or is it that there is no way you can defend the absolute dumpster fire Biden/Harris really are for this country? I think it's a combination of both....
It's straight up untrue that Trump did what both sides have done for decades. It's a straight up lie you're telling yourself to make it okay in your brain. No one has ever done what Trump did. No Republican, no Democrat. Not for a century since we turned our shoddy democracy into an actual democracy. Trump was calling SoS to get them to throw out votes. He was lobbying state legislatures to do the same. He was asking courts in dozens of lawsuits to do the same. He wasn't doing so with a purpose of protecting voting rights, he was doing so to win. He wasn't asking to throw votes out in places or situations where he had an advantage. He wasn't asking to throw out votes in races that elected allies, even when they were on the exact same ballots that he was asking to be thrown out because they voted for Biden.

And last but certainly not least, no one was ever asking a vice president to unilaterally throw out votes of states just because they voted wrong.

Why am I obsessed with this? Because people like you who haven't been able to admit that this was wrong and counter to the values of our country. I'm obsessed with it because until our society admits the danger that this poses to our way of life, the danger persists and grows.

"Hey asshole, why isn’t Epps in custody? Why was he removed from the Most Wanted List? More questions the Dims beloved “committee” won’t even consider asking."
"Epps. Was. On. The. Most. Wanted. List. You. Fucking. Illiterate. Asshole. Why was he suddenly removed from that list without ever being in custody? Now STFU. You’re just embarrassing yourself and avoiding reality at all costs. Videos show you a liar too,"
(emphasis by my avatar)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some posters, it seems, just struggle to move beyond a potty mouth, e.g., "fucking", "illiterate", "asshole"(x2), "liar", and, in a sign of growth....just an acronym "STFU"

Anyway, once we get beyond the naughty-isms, well, the good poster "lantern" wants to ask an anonymous poster on an internet gossipboard --- why some moke he thinks should be in federal custody-----ain't.

??????????
OK, I guess. (insert 'roll eyes' emoji, here.)
We all approach these issues with a different skill set.

I would advise (pro bono) the good poster 'Lantern' to hitch up his big-boy pants and maybe contact his local FBI office. Or maybe his Congressman? Or his two Senators? Or the local sheriff, or state police?

Honestly, poster 'lantern', I really really sincerely believe that you could accomplish more stuff..... than just merely posting anonymously under a fake name on an internet message board.

Think bigger.
And good luck, mon ami.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to admit I am enjoying a sense of schadenfreude that the tard herd is accusing a member of the Proud Boys of being an FBI plant. :lol:

Schadenfreude, indeed!!
Me too.
Well, and humor, and satire and snarkery also.
As ominous as those Proud Boys must be....remember, it is even more insidious that we have Oathkeepers involved.
And, per what I read multiple times from the MAGAHatted Rightfield on this very chatroom........they were all gay too!!

Schadenfreude x2!

It's straight up untrue that Trump did what both sides have done for decades. It's a straight up lie you're telling yourself to make it okay in your brain. No one has ever done what Trump did. No Republican, no Democrat. Not for a century since we turned our shoddy democracy into an actual democracy. Trump was calling SoS to get them to throw out votes. He was lobbying state legislatures to do the same. He was asking courts in dozens of lawsuits to do the same. He wasn't doing so with a purpose of protecting voting rights, he was doing so to win. He wasn't asking to throw votes out in places or situations where he had an advantage. He wasn't asking to throw out votes in races that elected allies, even when they were on the exact same ballots that he was asking to be thrown out because they voted for Biden.

And last but certainly not least, no one was ever asking a vice president to unilaterally throw out votes of states just because they voted wrong.

Why am I obsessed with this? Because people like you who haven't been able to admit that this was wrong and counter to the values of our country. I'm obsessed with it because until our society admits the danger that this poses to our way of life, the danger persists and grows.
We are a nation that has a soft tyranny that is becoming a harder one. You spout Democracy with people elected who are turning us into something else. Everything we do in public now is being observed or controlled if needed. With racial relations. Since you are a Prog you go and kill the males inseminating the females who are mostly teenagers with endless illegitimate children and do not take care of them and let the taxpayers subsidize the results.

Man, that's a whole lot of triggered right there...Look, this argument has been raging for an entire year...And, 1. We are NOT a democracy. 2. Trump wouldn't have even tried to get done what he was attempting if you reprehensible pukes didn't overtly play games with voting during a pandemic to win an election...

I'm not a fan of what Trump was up to with SoS's but we see what's going on today, as your dolt in the WH bumbles his way through his term f*ing up everything he touches and purposely trying to bankrupt this country....

The only reason you people keep bringing this crap up is because Biden/Harris are doing such a piss poor job and you need a deflection....Tough shit....We're coming....Days are numbered in power for you idiots.

Man, that's a whole lot of triggered right there...Look, this argument has been raging for an entire year...And, 1. We are NOT a democracy. 2. Trump wouldn't have even tried to get done what he was attempting if you reprehensible pukes didn't overtly play games with voting during a pandemic to win an election...

I'm not a fan of what Trump was up to with SoS's but we see what's going on today, as your dolt in the WH bumbles his way through his term f*ing up everything he touches and purposely trying to bankrupt this country....

The only reason you people keep bringing this crap up is because Biden/Harris are doing such a piss poor job and you need a deflection....Tough shit....We're coming....Days are numbered in power for you idiots.
You can complain about the governance of Biden all you want. That has zero relevance and is zero excuse for what Trump did, which was an attempt to deconstruct our way of government.

I don’t care if Biden loses the next election so long as we still exist in a country where the people’s vote actually matters.

Im glad you’re “not a fan” but you need to wake up and realize exactly what was going on last election and admit how wrong it was. Otherwise I’m not sure we will keep our Republic.

You can complain about the governance of Biden all you want. That has zero relevance and is zero excuse for what Trump did, which was an attempt to deconstruct our way of government.

I don’t care if Biden loses the next election so long as we still exist in a country where the people’s vote actually matters.

Im glad you’re “not a fan” but you need to wake up and realize exactly what was going on last election and admit how wrong it was. Otherwise I’m not sure we will keep our Republic.
See, this is where your authoritarianism is showing....I do not need to do anything to satisfy you, because in the end I really don't give a shit what you think...I'm just here wasting time before work.....lol

But, this is why no real discussion can be had with you people....You're trying to tell me what I need to do to gain acceptance from you....That's laughable.

January 6th should be a national holiday and celebrated as Patriots Day when Americans protested against the stealing of an election.

Ashli Babbitt's birthday should also be celebrated as a national holiday. She is much more of an American hero than that filthy ass commie Martin Luther King Negro asshole.

Forum List

Back