Some Of The Biggest Lies Being Spread About The Jan. 6 Insurrection

For avatar BS 'filter' you sure spout a lot of BS.

NO, riots are peaceful.

Another Trumptard trying to equate two different instances.

ONE was about a person dying in police custody.
ONE was about losing an election.

Like trying to compare hurricane Ida in Louisiana and the Kentucky tornadoes.
When those conservatives are killed by police, I don't see any riots, arson or looting. How about those ranchers in Nevada when Obama was President? Killed a rancher over nothing. No riots anywhere.

You are only upset and in denial about the insurrection is because it was a FAILED insurrection. You would have been totally supportive if it hadn't been a FAILURE.

Which brings up a point.............why weren't you there on Jan 6th?

Yet still no charges of insurrection, terrorism, or treason. Why not? You're claiming people don't get charged with a crime unless they succeed in pulling it off. That's a lie, so there must be another answer. Keep searching, you'll find it...

Here is what the whackjob conspiracy nuts have as evidence of Ray Epps being a Fed: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...y_mail_found_him_on_his_ranch_in_arizona.html

Here is what Epps says in the film clips:

EPPS: Tomorrow, we need to go into the Capitol. Into the Capitol.

Some retard then starts chanting "Fed! Fed! Fed!"

EPPS: PEACEFULLY! PEACEFULLY!

Then the next clip is from 1/6.

EPPS: Ok, folks. Spread the word. As soon as the President is done speaking, we go to the Capitol. The Capitol is this direction.

And that is all the tards have as "proof" Epps is a Fed. :lol:

Now here's Trump:

And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down, we're going to walk down.

Anyone you want, but I think right here, we're going to walk down to the Capitol, and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them
Damn, if you believe that shit, you are one gullible poster.
Context is everything, and it's the one thing that you ignored.

There are quite a few on this list alone charged with rioting and/or inciting a riot, Dumbass. That makes you a liar. bodecea

They weren't charged with "rioting"....they were charged with various charges but point out where the charge of "rioting" occurred for us.

Here is what the whackjob conspiracy nuts have as evidence of Ray Epps being a Fed: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...y_mail_found_him_on_his_ranch_in_arizona.html

Here is what Epps says in the film clips:

EPPS: Tomorrow, we need to go into the Capitol. Into the Capitol.

Some retard then starts chanting "Fed! Fed! Fed!"

EPPS: PEACEFULLY! PEACEFULLY!

Then the next clip is from 1/6.

EPPS: Ok, folks. Spread the word. As soon as the President is done speaking, we go to the Capitol. The Capitol is this direction.

And that is all the tards have as "proof" Epps is a Fed. :lol:

Now here's Trump:

And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down, we're going to walk down.

Anyone you want, but I think right here, we're going to walk down to the Capitol, and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them
:thup:

No firearms, no military support, and some of the "insurrectionist" looked like they escaped from a cosplay event. You are either a typical leftest shrill or a moron.
There were firearms there. You need to pay attention more. And I DO agree those trump thugs looked like they were cosplay cultists. That's why it was a FAILED insurrection.

Attachments

• 1641243794017.png
    1641243794017.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 9
No firearms, no military support, and some of the "insurrectionist" looked like they escaped from a cosplay event. You are either a typical leftest shrill or a moron.
at least 85 charged with having weapons at capitol

Killed a rancher in Nevada? When did that happen? Link please.
excuse me, Oregon. Remember all the riots and arson and looting when this happened?

A lying politician? Wouldn't surprise me a bit. A have little regard for most of them, either tribe.

Which, of course, has absolutely nothing to do with what happened before, on or after J6.

Nice try, though. Kind of. Not really.
Actually retard, Schittferbrains entered that doctored evidence as part of this bogus “investigation” into Jan. 6. So you look like a fool as usual. No, it didn’t take much of a try to make you look stupid.

Forum List

Back