Some Of The Biggest Lies Being Spread About The Jan. 6 Insurrection

You keep saying the insurrection wasn't an insurrection. Who are you trying to convince? Yourselves?

I watched it on TV - not the edited footage that came out later, but I watched the protestors beat Officer Fannone live - as it happened, and was horrified by what I was seeing. I was amazed he survived.

The thing you fools forget is that much of the world was in lockdown at the time, and with no sports on TV, or live shows of any kind, the news got a lot of attention. You also forget that the USA exists in a larger world, and their view of what happened that day, does not align with the Republican recasting of the event.

The entire world watched the insurrection on TV, and your attempts to gaslight us into thinking we didn't see an insurrection simply will not work.

You can fool some of the people all of the time. But they're all Republicans. The rest of the world saw Donald Trump attempt to overthrow the government the PEOPLE elected.

Just remember: What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening."

Trump also added in his speech that voters should “just stick with us."

Yes, we do, even the wannabe dictators.

Former US President Donald Trump on Monday endorsed Hungarian prime minister Viktor Orban in a statement calling the far-right populist, who has severely undermined his nation's democracy, a "strong leader."

"Viktor Orban of Hungary truly loves his Country and wants safety for his people," Trump said.

Since taking power in 2010, Orban and his far-right Fidesz party have embraced one-party rule, radically overhauled Hungary's constitutional system, and promoted what Orban calls "illiberal democracy."

Orban's hardline stance on immigration and increased control over the country's press, judicial system, and academic institutions have also raised questions about Hungary's membership in the European Union. Last year, Varieties of Democracy (V-Dem), a group that monitors the health of democracies, ranked Hungary among the world's top 10 autocratizing countries.

But many American conservatives have looked to Orban and his government as a model of far-right leadership, publicly praising his harsh anti-immigration policies and efforts to boost the Hungarian birth rate, among other nationalist policies. Fox News host Tucker Carlson filmed his show from Budapest for a week last year, promoting Orban and his regime.

Trump's endorsement continues his public support for the Hungarian leader, who endorsed Trump in 2016 and 2020 and visited the White House for the first time in 2019.

The Trump cult is also, very fond of Putin too................................TRAITORS.
You people are so full of shit…You are just ate up with hate. Your dementia riddled buffoon is in the chair right now. But, what’d he do? Well, he gave Putin a pipeline while he shut ours down. Then, when he had a chance, face to face to bring the hammer over Ukraine invasion, what’d he do? Told him we’d do nothing. I’d say the real traitor is Brandon.

You people are so full of shit…You are just ate up with hate. Your dementia riddled buffoon is in the chair right now. But, what’d he do? Well, he gave Putin a pipeline while he shut ours down.
WTF?
Trump had 'sanctions' on that pipeline for two years, did Trump stop it?
No, construction continued, then when it was two months from being completed, Biden dropped Trump's 'sanctions'.
Then, when he had a chance, face to face to bring the hammer over Ukraine invasion, what’d he do? Told him we’d do nothing. I’d say the real traitor is Brandon.
Biden warned Putin.
What did the orange, Russian, asset do?

June 9 2018
President Trump again called for Russia to rejoin the group representing the countries with the largest advanced economies on Saturday, downplaying the country's invasion of Ukraine while simultaneously blaming former President Barack Obama for not standing up to the Russian aggression.

"This used to be the G8, not the G7," said Trump on Saturday morning at a press conference before he left the G7 meeting in Quebec. "Something happened a while ago where Russia is no longer in."

Obama is the one who got them kicked out.

Trump bends over from his daddy..................again.

WTF?
Trump had 'sanctions' on that pipeline for two years, did Trump stop it?
No, construction continued, then when it was two months from being completed, Biden dropped Trump's 'sanctions'.

Biden warned Putin.
What did the orange, Russian, asset do?

June 9 2018
President Trump again called for Russia to rejoin the group representing the countries with the largest advanced economies on Saturday, downplaying the country's invasion of Ukraine while simultaneously blaming former President Barack Obama for not standing up to the Russian aggression.

"This used to be the G8, not the G7," said Trump on Saturday morning at a press conference before he left the G7 meeting in Quebec. "Something happened a while ago where Russia is no longer in."

Obama is the one who got them kicked out.

Trump bends over from his daddy..................again.
Boy, you are confused….you call Trump Putins friend, but he had tough sanctions on him which you admit Biden dropped. But, what’d Biden threaten Putin with if he goes into Ukraine? Sanctions that you said don’t work….So nothing.

Id say Biden is more friend to Putin than your obsession with Trump, who’s NOT POTUS now….

See, I think you know Biden is a corrupt failure, that’s why you’re deflecting so much.

Boy, you are confused….you call Trump Putins friend, but he had tough sanctions on him which you admit Biden dropped. But, what’d Biden threaten Putin with if he goes into Ukraine? Sanctions that you said don’t work….So nothing.
'Tough' Trump, sanctions'.
They continued building the pipeline for two years.
Trump's 'sanctions' did nothing.
Id say Biden is more friend to Putin than your obsession with Trump, who’s NOT POTUS now….
Really?
It wasn't Biden who invited Putin back in the G-7, that was Trump.
Trump grabs his ankles for Putin.
See, I think you know Biden is a corrupt failure, that’s why you’re deflecting so much.

You're the one who deflected to Biden, moron.

Former US President Donald Trump on Monday endorsed Hungarian prime minister Viktor Orban in a statement calling the far-right populist, who has severely undermined his nation's democracy, a "strong leader."

"Viktor Orban of Hungary truly loves his Country and wants safety for his people," Trump said.

Your dementia riddled buffoon is in the chair right now. But, what’d he do? Well, he gave Putin a pipeline while he shut ours down.

u
Finicum served as a spokesman for the armed group led by Ammon and Ryan Bundy that occupied the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in 2016 to oppose federal control of land in the U.S. West and the imprisonment of two ranchers.

Investigators determined that state troopers were justified in shooting Finicum three times in the back after he exited his vehicle at a police roadblock, put his hands in the air and then reached toward a handgun in his inner jacket pocket.

But authorities moved in Jan. 26 when key standoff leaders left the refuge for a community meeting in neighboring Grant County, pulling over two vehicles and arresting the occupiers inside.

Finicum, 54, was driving one vehicle. Video taken by a passenger showed the occupants panicking after authorities stopped the truck.

With his window rolled down, Finicum shouted at officers: “Shoot me, just shoot me! Put the bullet through me.”

Finicum then sped off, coming to a roadblock and plowing into a snowbank.

The dumbass deserved to get shot.
Don't run from police.
Swallow all of it, it's good for you.....
So he reaches for a gun and gets shot three times in the back? Man, you'll swallow anything.

You must have taken the Trump U. speed 'reading' correspondence course too.

Federal prosecutors have announced the arrests of more than six dozen people on charges ranging from murder to arson to looting in connection with rioting that grew out of protests over the death of George Floyd in the past five weeks.

The arrests come from a broad range of charges. Many of them involved arson attacks.

Not ONE charged with 'rioting', moron.

You obviously didn't read the link, Dumbass. Multiple charges for rioting or inciting a riot.

You keep saying the insurrection wasn't an insurrection. Who are you trying to convince? Yourselves?

I watched it on TV - not the edited footage that came out later, but I watched the protestors beat Officer Fannone live - as it happened, and was horrified by what I was seeing. I was amazed he survived.

The thing you fools forget is that much of the world was in lockdown at the time, and with no sports on TV, or live shows of any kind, the news got a lot of attention. You also forget that the USA exists in a larger world, and their view of what happened that day, does not align with the Republican recasting of the event.

The entire world watched the insurrection on TV, and your attempts to gaslight us into thinking we didn't see an insurrection simply will not work.

You can fool some of the people all of the time. But they're all Republicans. The rest of the world saw Donald Trump attempt to overthrow the government the PEOPLE elected.
Where are the charges for INSURRECTION, Simpleton Canuck?

u

Swallow all of it, it's good for you.....
So he reaches for a gun and gets shot three times in the back? Man, you'll swallow anything.
Sure nut job, it's ALL a conspiracy, Trumptards are so fucking gullible.

The moron was running and evading the police.

The police really didn't shoot him.
Those shots came from the black helicopters.

You obviously didn't read the link, Dumbass. Multiple charges for rioting or inciting a riot.
Don't fucking tell me, prove it, moron.

Inciting a riot charge is not a rioting charge.

Besides, the George Floyd protest/riots don't even compare to the January 6th attack on the capitol.

ONE was about a person dying in police custody.
ONE was about overturning an election.

Why do you morons keep trying to compare the two?

February 10 2021

Tucker Carlson Goes Full Conspiracy Theorist, Ties Insurrection to George Floyd’s Death​

Oh, wash, rinse, repeat, wash, rinse, rinse, repeat, wash, rinse, repeat, wash, rinse, repeat, wash, rinse, repeat.

Sure nut job, it's ALL a conspiracy, Trumptards are so fucking gullible.

The moron was running and evading the police.

The police really didn't shoot him.
Those shots came from the black helicopters.
What about Harry Reid? You play dumb very well.

Inciting a riot charge is not a rioting charge.

Besides, the George Floyd protest/riots don't even compare to the January 6th attack on the capitol.

ONE was about a person dying in police custody.
ONE was about overturning an election.

Why do you morons keep trying to compare the two?

February 10 2021

Tucker Carlson Goes Full Conspiracy Theorist, Ties Insurrection to George Floyd’s Death​

Oh, wash, rinse, repeat, wash, rinse, rinse, repeat, wash, rinse, repeat, wash, rinse, repeat, wash, rinse, repeat.

I already did with my two links, you blithering moron.

youre trying to define what happened on jan 6th by the criminal charges.
but those charges are made individually for each crime committed. Each person has different charges depending on what they did in the capitol.
No stupid, the poster I was in a conversation with claimed there were no charges for rioting. I proved him to be the liar he is. Then after I did that you jumped in to make the same claim, Dipshit. :auiqs.jpg:

Now, butt out before you humiliate yourself further.

but those charges are made individually for each crime committed. Each person has different charges depending on what they did in the capitol.

First, the charges for rioting was for your fellow travelers last summer. Please try to keep up.

And if someone murders someone and is charged with murder, what do you say happened? A MURDER. Yes, you define a criminal act by the crimes committed.

Dumbass.

The Trumptard is like his orange daddy, a LYING, MORON.

Forum List

Back