🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Someone needs to Tell Chrissy-pooh Wallace that Biden is not yet President Elect

All 50 states have certified their votes.

Enough to give Biden in excess of 270.

President Elect Biden

Certified, schmertified. I'm waiting for the Electoral College VOTE. The last time an election went to the House a whole lot of "certifications" were made: for different slates of electors in five states. And were they trying to retroactively undo an election? OH, yeah. Of course they were.

The one thing I'm sure of is that Chris Wallace is not privileged to call a U.S. election. Nor is Reuters, though they headline that Biden is really, really, really we mean it this time, president-elect every single morning. But you know what? British or any news outlets are not the guys who get to say. Even if they are trying to head off exactly what I described above: the election getting thrown into the House of Representatives, which would of course promptly re-elect Trump, as you know if you've been following the legal situation. Because each state gets one vote, and there are more Republican states.

Someone should tell the OP, Augusto Pinoshit, that Biden was President-elect since Nov. 5th.

Last edited:
All 50 states have certified their votes.

Enough to give Biden in excess of 270.

President Elect Biden

Certified, schmertified. I'm waiting for the Electoral College VOTE. The last time an election went to the House a whole lot of "certifications" were made: for different slates of electors in five states. And were they trying to retroactively undo an election? OH, yeah. Of course they were.

The one thing I'm sure of is that Chris Wallace is not privileged to call a U.S. election. Nor is Reuters, though they headline that Biden is really, really, really we mean it this time, president-elect every single morning. But you know what? British or any news outlets are not the guys who get to say. Even if they are trying to head off exactly what I described above: the election getting thrown into the House of Representatives, which would of course promptly re-elect Trump, as you know if you've been following the legal situation. Because each state gets one vote, and there are more Republican states.
Electors have been assigned according to the vote of We the People

Trump is trying to overrule the will of the people by getting partisan Governors to assign Trump electors

They are telling him to stick it up his ass

The candidate becomes President Elect after his opponent concedes or the #EC votes.

But Chrissy-pooh is as stupid as the other 90% of journalists working today.

Complete horseshit. While it true that in bygone eras, the person elected was not "President Elect" until the electoral college met, every modern president has used the title from the time that the election was called for him. It is not an official title and nowhere is it written that it can't be used intil the EC votes

The president-elect of the United States is the person who conclusively appears to have won a presidential election in the United States but has yet to take office as President. The president-elect takes office once the oath of office (mandated by Article II, Section One, Clause 8 of the United States Constitution) is administered during the presidential inauguration.

As far as Trump conceding goes, it has absolutely no bearing on Biden's status or title . But if he gave a shit about America and was interested to projecting an image of a peaceful transfer of power, he would concede and attend the inauguration. He won't.

The candidate becomes President Elect after his opponent concedes or the #EC votes.

But Chrissy-pooh is as stupid as the other 90% of journalists working today.

Joe Biden will be your President.

Trump will be a fugitive from the law.

The difference being that while we think he is a demented piece of shit, we'll acknowledge he is our president.

Unlike a lot of you motherfuckers on the left who were quick to say Trump was NOT their president.

They should have been deported to Mexico with their families and told that if they ever entered the U.S illegally, they'd be shot.

Someone needs to tell Republicans that:

The sun will not rise in the west tomorrow
The Jets are not going to win the Super Bowl
Trump will not get a second term

Someone needs to tell Republicans that:

The sun will not rise in the west tomorrow
The Jets are not going to win the Super Bowl
Trump will not get a second term

Can they also tell us that we kept the senate.
Can they also tell us we are up in the house (like really close).
Can they also tell us that we flipped a statehouse.
Can they tell us that we flipped two legislatures.
Can they tell us that we'll have a redistricting heyday and everyone admits the house is ours in 2022.
Can they tell us we have three good justices on the SCOTUS thanks to Trump.

Hunh....

Can they...please.

Fuck off.

The difference being that while we think he is a demented piece of shit, we'll acknowledge he is our president.
Trump is not a demented piece of shit, dude.

What the hell is wrong with you?

That is a reference to Biden and I've been calling him that for months.

If he is sworn in, he is no less a piece of shit, but unlike the left....he will be my president.

Those fucking traitors need a one- way ticket to Cuba.

Forum List

Back