Something Happens....MSN Says "How Can We Hurt Trump With This"

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Most of the stories in the news are designed with this in mind: "How can we use this to hurt Trump?"

Biden won't take questions (neither did Obama) ...because they know this is what journalists are doing to the president.
Ask Trump to comment on any world event out there and they can use soundbites from his answer to attack him.
The latest example was when they parsed words on his comments on Epstein's girlfriend. If you have a lousy attitude about everything someone says you can twist the meaning of anything that person says. "I wish her well....".

"OMG!!!!!!
IS HE TRYING TO LOSE THE ELECTION?"

Most of the stories in the news are designed with this in mind: "How can we use this to hurt Trump?"

Biden won't take questions (neither did Obama) ...because they know this is what journalists are doing to the president.
Ask Trump to comment on any world event out there and they can use soundbites from his answer to attack him.
The latest example was when they parsed words on his comments on Epstein's girlfriend. If you have a lousy attitude about everything someone says you can twist the meaning of anything that person says. "I wish her well....".

"OMG!!!!!!
Your post is not entirely untrue in that I agree both CNN and MSNBC have totally taken off the gloves of even pretending to be non-partisan. But there's no way to defend Trump's comments on Epstein's accomplice groomer. It was bizarre, but not really polticial.

"OMG!!!!!!
Your post is not entirely untrue in that I agree both CNN and MSNBC have totally taken off the gloves of even pretending to be non-partisan. But there's no way to defend Trump's comments on Epstein's accomplice groomer. It was bizarre, but not really polticial.

What's there to defend? Wishing someone well isn't endorsing them, it's kind of a throw-off thing.

"OMG!!!!!!

What's there to defend? Wishing someone well isn't endorsing them, it's kind of a throw-off thing.
It's just an odd thing to wish for someone accused of what she is.

I don't wish her well.

"OMG!!!!!!

I don't wish her well.

You didn't know her, like many influential people on BOTH sides of the aisle knew her.

Last time i used "I wish you well" was the last time I spoke to my ex-wife.

"OMG!!!!!!

Are you serious?! Haha, you’re so deep in the tank it’s just embarrassing at this point

"OMG!!!!!!

I don't wish her well.

You didn't know her, like many influential people on BOTH sides of the aisle knew her.

Was your ex wife accused of human trafficking and raping young girls?

"OMG!!!!!!

I don't wish her well.

That's nice, but I doubt your wife is arrested for similar charges as Maxwell. If she had been, I doubt you'd say you'd wish her well.

"OMG!!!!!!

It was a Christian thing to say.....he didn't say she wasn't guilty, he didn't say she shouldn't be punished.......do you understand that?

"OMG!!!!!!

Also, he might have been making a joke, since we all know what happened to her boss in that same prison..........and he knows that if she lives, she may take out a lot of the democrat party including bill clinton.....epsteins flying pal.

It was a Christian thing to say.....he didn't say she wasn't guilty, he didn't say she shouldn't be punished.......do you understand that?
Ha! Now he's a Christian?

Good lord.

"OMG!!!!!!
Sure there is a way to defend it. He is saying that he hopes nobody murders her ass before she can spill the beans, like they did to Jeff.

If you cannot connect those dots, I have no hope for you.

"OMG!!!!!!

Are you serious?! Haha, you’re so deep in the tank it’s just embarrassing at this point

That's how I see it, your mileage may vary.

Of course I'm not looking for EVERY LITTLE THING to justify my ORANGE MAN BAD deluisons.

"OMG!!!!!!

I don't wish her well.

Was your ex wife accused of human trafficking and raping young girls?

As usual someone like you misses the context.

Forum List

Back