Something Happens....MSN Says "How Can We Hurt Trump With This"

Most of the stories in the news are designed with this in mind: "How can we use this to hurt Trump?"

Biden won't take questions (neither did Obama) ...because they know this is what journalists are doing to the president.
Ask Trump to comment on any world event out there and they can use soundbites from his answer to attack him.
The latest example was when they parsed words on his comments on Epstein's girlfriend. If you have a lousy attitude about everything someone says you can twist the meaning of anything that person says. "I wish her well....".

"OMG!!!!!!
IS HE TRYING TO LOSE THE ELECTION?"
Your post is not entirely untrue in that I agree both CNN and MSNBC have totally taken off the gloves of even pretending to be non-partisan. But there's no way to defend Trump's comments on Epstein's accomplice groomer. It was bizarre, but not really polticial.

What's there to defend? Wishing someone well isn't endorsing them, it's kind of a throw-off thing.
It's just an odd thing to wish for someone accused of what she is.

I don't wish her well.

You didn't know her, like many influential people on BOTH sides of the aisle knew her.

Last time i used "I wish you well" was the last time I spoke to my ex-wife.

That's nice, but I doubt your wife is arrested for similar charges as Maxwell. If she had been, I doubt you'd say you'd wish her well.

It's a pretty dismissive way of talking about a person, implies you don't really want to deal with them anymore without saying anything bad about them. Kind of like "Bless their heart" down South.

Trump is from where I'm from, just trying to give you context of the lingo he and I grew up with.

Most of the stories in the news are designed with this in mind: "How can we use this to hurt Trump?"

Biden won't take questions (neither did Obama) ...because they know this is what journalists are doing to the president.
Ask Trump to comment on any world event out there and they can use soundbites from his answer to attack him.
The latest example was when they parsed words on his comments on Epstein's girlfriend. If you have a lousy attitude about everything someone says you can twist the meaning of anything that person says. "I wish her well....".

"OMG!!!!!!
Your post is not entirely untrue in that I agree both CNN and MSNBC have totally taken off the gloves of even pretending to be non-partisan. But there's no way to defend Trump's comments on Epstein's accomplice groomer. It was bizarre, but not really polticial.

What's there to defend? Wishing someone well isn't endorsing them, it's kind of a throw-off thing.

I don't wish her well.

You didn't know her, like many influential people on BOTH sides of the aisle knew her.

Was your ex wife accused of human trafficking and raping young girls?

As usual someone like you misses the context.
The context is that Maxwell is accused of horrendous crimes and it's awfully weird to wish someone like that "well".

"OMG!!!!!!

I don't wish her well.

Was your ex wife accused of human trafficking and raping young girls?

As usual someone like you misses the context.
The context is that Maxwell is accused of horrendous crimes and it's awfully weird to wish someone like that "well".

I responded to your post, by context I mean context of how the reply is used by people from where I and Trump grew up.

"OMG!!!!!!

I don't wish her well.

That's nice, but I doubt your wife is arrested for similar charges as Maxwell. If she had been, I doubt you'd say you'd wish her well.

It's a pretty dismissive way of talking about a person, implies you don't really want to deal with them anymore without saying anything bad about them. Kind of like "Bless their heart" down South.

Trump is from where I'm from, just trying to give you context of the lingo he and I grew up with.
Trump didn't grow up down south. He grew up in Queens. I assure you, that's not how they talk in Queens.

"OMG!!!!!!

I don't wish her well.

Cool. So why would Trump want to avoid saying something unkind about Maxwell?

"OMG!!!!!!

I don't wish her well.

Trump didn't grow up down south. He grew up in Queens. I assure you, that's not how they talk in Queens.

I grew up in Queens, and that's the context I took it in.

"OMG!!!!!!

I don't wish her well.

Cool. So why would Trump want to avoid saying something unkind about Maxwell?

Who knows? All I know is this is another round of "what kind of chickenshit can we come up with to further our need for a 2 minute hate against Trump" by the left.

The coporate media is all about "it bleads it leads" and trump always has blood coming out of wherever.

"OMG!!!!!!
That's how they suck you in.
Did you see what he was saying before and after the comment?

"OMG!!!!!!

Are you serious?! Haha, you’re so deep in the tank it’s just embarrassing at this point

That's how I see it, your mileage may vary.

Of course I'm not looking for EVERY LITTLE THING to justify my ORANGE MAN BAD deluisons.
Nor am I Looking for every little thing... but I guarantee if Clinton said something like this about Epstein’s girl you’d be all full of piss and vinegar and not dismissive excuses. You are just as deep in the “orange man” game as those you try and mock

"OMG!!!!!!

Are you serious?! Haha, you’re so deep in the tank it’s just embarrassing at this point

That's how I see it, your mileage may vary.

Of course I'm not looking for EVERY LITTLE THING to justify my ORANGE MAN BAD deluisons.
Nor am I Looking for every little thing... but I guarantee if Clinton said something like this about Epstein’s girl you’d be all full of piss and vinegar and not dismissive excuses. You are just as deep in the “orange man” game as those you try and mock

I'll let the legal system deal with any Clinton involvement in the Epstein thing.

And my biggest issue with Bill Clinton was the horny moron risking his position over a Long Island 6.

"OMG!!!!!!

I don't wish her well.
Course she's guilty until proven innocent, unless she decides to sell a tell-all book about Trump. Then she's wrongly accused.

Who knows? All I know is this is another round of "what kind of chickenshit can we come up with to further our need for a 2 minute hate against Trump" by the left.
Because it was insanely tone deaf.

Whatever. Your TDS is pretty much incurable.
When you respond like that you lose the debate. Thanks for playing

Just pointing out the obvious.

Well obvious to someone who head isn't up their SJW ass.

"OMG!!!!!!
This includes using that fake story on a drug that could have helped saved lives, but they had people second guessing and restricting it's use as a democrat party stance=result tens of thousands of deaths and higher hospital rates are on their hands- yet they deflect the fact they are killing people, causing businesses to go under and jobs lost, all for their political needs.

"OMG!!!!!!

It was a Christian thing to say.....he didn't say she wasn't guilty, he didn't say she shouldn't be punished.......do you understand that?
It was still unpresidential and proves he should be Impeached or poisoned.

Forum List

Back