Something Happens....MSN Says "How Can We Hurt Trump With This"

I remember reading back in 92 or so about HW meeting with Mike Love of the Beach Boys, and Love telling him how great it was to have two 20 year olds give him a "massage." And HW just nodding like he had no clue. In retrospect I thought maybe HW had a very clear clue. and was just looking for a way to GTF away without making a fubar. LOL

Most of the stories in the news are designed with this in mind: "How can we use this to hurt Trump?"

Biden won't take questions (neither did Obama) ...because they know this is what journalists are doing to the president.
Ask Trump to comment on any world event out there and they can use soundbites from his answer to attack him.
The latest example was when they parsed words on his comments on Epstein's girlfriend. If you have a lousy attitude about everything someone says you can twist the meaning of anything that person says. "I wish her well....".

"OMG!!!!!!
IS HE TRYING TO LOSE THE ELECTION?"

They don't cover cases which don't hurt Trump or drive their insane anti-American agenda.

Enemy of the people.
No matter what it is.....they can just make shit up about him.
Chris Wallace edited a statement by Trump on the air. Trump was literally reading from a press brief Biden published and claimed it wasn't true. It was over his support for defunding cops. Some paralyzed journalist was interviewing Biden and flat out asked him if he agreed the police funds should be directed elsewhere (defunding police) and Biden agreed 100%. Chris Wallace said it wasn't true.

Most of the stories in the news are designed with this in mind: "How can we use this to hurt Trump?"

Biden won't take questions (neither did Obama) ...because they know this is what journalists are doing to the president.
Ask Trump to comment on any world event out there and they can use soundbites from his answer to attack him.
The latest example was when they parsed words on his comments on Epstein's girlfriend. If you have a lousy attitude about everything someone says you can twist the meaning of anything that person says. "I wish her well....".

"OMG!!!!!!
Your post is not entirely untrue in that I agree both CNN and MSNBC have totally taken off the gloves of even pretending to be non-partisan. But there's no way to defend Trump's comments on Epstein's accomplice groomer. It was bizarre, but not really polticial.

What's there to defend? Wishing someone well isn't endorsing them, it's kind of a throw-off thing.
It's just an odd thing to wish for someone accused of what she is.

I don't wish her well.
But many wish her death......by suicide of course.

No they don't. They want her to testify against the powerful men Epstein "befriended". They want to know the location of the photographs and videos that were taken from the safe on Pedo Island. Stuff like that.

The Press always attacks the Republicans and they always defend Democrats.
Obama's corruption made Nixon look like a Boy Scout, but the Press defends him.

"OMG!!!!!!
Your post is not entirely untrue in that I agree both CNN and MSNBC have totally taken off the gloves of even pretending to be non-partisan. But there's no way to defend Trump's comments on Epstein's accomplice groomer. It was bizarre, but not really polticial.

What's there to defend? Wishing someone well isn't endorsing them, it's kind of a throw-off thing.
It's just an odd thing to wish for someone accused of what she is.

I don't wish her well.

You didn't know her, like many influential people on BOTH sides of the aisle knew her.

Last time i used "I wish you well" was the last time I spoke to my ex-wife.
Was your ex wife accused of human trafficking and raping young girls?

As usual someone like you misses the context.
The context is that Maxwell is accused of horrendous crimes and it's awfully weird to wish someone like that "well".
So wish her unwell....or wish her death.
Or neither. Just say "she will get a fair trial like anyone else regardless of her power or privilege".

This isn't that hard guys.
I have a better idea.....you run for President....win......get sworn in.....and say whatever pops into your head and see how that works for you, Mkay?
How about I don't and say whatever I want about Trump's weird statement and you can whine about it some more.
Problem with that is you only think it's weird because your media decided it was a bad comment. You could have cared less about it under normal circumstances. They felt they could use it out of context against him. But if you point out that Epstein was murdered in that jail, should he just say he hopes she meets the same exact fate?

Bullshit. If reporting the news happens to expose Trump's corruption-incompetence-dishonesty........tough. Stop whining.
Sorry Turd burgler....this isn't reporting. It's opinion and biased commentary passed off as journalism.

Last edited:

"OMG!!!!!!
Hey hey!!
Now c'mon!!
Biden is simply running his "safe place" campaign.
He is to be admired for refusing to be uncomfortable.

ON a serious note....
All you need to measure the bias of manstream media is the almost total blackout of the 15 people shot yesterday in retaliation at a FUNERAL.
They were black. The shooters were black.
Can't damage Trump by that.... so... no coverage.

...oh.... Gosh...almost forgot... black lives matter

Problem with that is you only think it's weird because your media decided it was a bad comment. You could have cared less about it under normal circumstances. They felt they could use it out of context against him. But if you point out that Epstein was murdered in that jail, should he just say he hopes she meets the same exact fate?
I think it's pretty obvious that's a super weird thing to say. Maxwell is accused by the DoJ of some truly abhorrent things. That's Trump's DoJ.

There's nothing "normal" about these circumstances.

I think it's pretty obvious that's a super weird thing to say. Maxwell is accused by the DoJ of some truly abhorrent things. That's Trump's DoJ.

Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

I didn't say that this is normal, you fucking retarded asshole.

You said:
"You could have cared less about it under normal circumstances"

If my grandmother had wheels, she'd be a bicycle. The fact that it isn't normal circumstances is exactly why we care about it.

You said:

If my grandmother had wheels, she'd be a bicycle. The fact that it isn't normal circumstances is exactly why we care about it.
The circumstance is we have a media that is corrupt and cannot be trusted, yet you lap up their bildgewater and ask for seconds.
That is the situation.

Under normal circumstances it would never be an issue.

You said:

The circumstance is we have a media that is corrupt and cannot be trusted, yet you lap up their bildgewater and ask for seconds.
That is the situation.
This has nothing to do with the media. Trump said something really weird and people noted it. Your opinion on the media has nothing to do with the weirdness of the statement.

You said:

That is the situation.
This has nothing to do with the media. Trump said something really weird and people noted it. Your opinion on the media has nothing to do with the weirdness of the statement.

LOL.!!

THIS HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WIYH THE MEDIA, YOU GULLIBLE FUCK!!!
It's only weird because THEY TOOK THE TIME TO FOCUS ON IT!!!

The statement was innocuous.

Jesus Christ!!

You said:

That is the situation.

LOL.!!

Jesus Christ!!
Do you wish her luck? She the kind of person you’re pulling for?

You said:

That is the situation.

LOL.!!

Jesus Christ!!
Do you wish her luck? She the kind of person you’re pulling for?
No.....and neither did Trump wish her luck. He just doesn't want to see her offed like Epstein.

Forum List

Back